They Really Did It?!

Gotta Fight For This Love

 

 
 
Suzy's POV
 
"Sehun-ah," I called out.
 
"Just a little bit more, Suzy-ah," he said while putting ointment on my wound.
 
"Sehun-ah, it's painful!" I shouted, it really stings.
 
"Just hold on," he said, putting a little bit more ointment.
 
"There, done," he said after putting the bandage on my leg.
 
"Sehun-ah, too tight!" The bandage was too tight. Then he loosened up a bit for me.
 
________________________________________________
 
Sehun's POV
 
It's already late and I'm still awake. I turn my body and faced the sleeping Suzy. She looks really innocent and peaceful. But she is shivering. I pulled the blanket closer to her and hugged her slowly, trying hard not to wake her up. She slowly stopped shivering and hugged me back. I guess she felt better now. 
 
I decided to stay that way. 
 
And I drifted to dreamland.
 
________________________________________________
 
Author's POV
 
*The next morning*
 
"Suzy-yah, what did you do last night?" Kai asked during breakfast. He was very curious if they really did THAT.
 
"Uh? Nothing," she simply said and continue taking the food from the tray.
 
"Okay," Kai said but his mind wanted more explanations. He quickly took his food and purposely sat beside Sehun to find out more.
 
"Maknae-yah, what did you do last night?" He asked once he put his food down on the table and sat.
 
"What? Nothing," Sehun answered and continue eating.
 
"Okay," Kai said, with a confused face. Maybe they refused to tell the truth, Kai thought.
 
"Suzy-ah, I'll help you," Sehun said and stood up. He took Suzy's plate and helped her walked to her seat, which is beside him.
 
Kai looked at the two and saw Suzy limping.
 
THEY REALLY DID IT?! Kai thought and his eyes widened.
 
"Yah, Kai, why are you looking like that?" Sehun asked, and that brought Kai back to reality.
 
"Oh, no-nothing," he shuttered and looked away to his food and ate.
 
"Honey, is your leg fine?" Sehun whispered to Suzy.
 
"Kwenchanha, Hunnie-ah," Suzy answered and her eyes turned into crescents.
 
_________________________________________________
 
Sehun's POV
 
"Sehun-ah, are you sure you did nothing last night?" Kai asked me again. 
 
"What answer are you expecting?" I asked with an annoyed tone.
 
"Did you do IT with Suzy?" He whispered and furrowed his brows a little while making hand gestures.
 
"You byuntae! Of course not! Are you crazy?!" I scolded him for thinking dirty and hit him lightly on the arm.
 
"What makes you think I did it?!" I asked angrily.
 
"Well," he started while scratching his head, "Last night, while I was going to the kitchen, I heard Suzy yelled and today, she is limping." I gave a thought about it for a moment and started laughing crazily. Kai gave me a confused look.
 
Silly Kai. Very silly.
 
"Look," I said after I stopped laughing, "Last night, Suzy tripped and hurt her leg. I helped her put the ointments and that's why she is limping."
 
Kai breathed a sigh of relief. Oh well, he did not see Suzy's bandaged leg because she is wearing long jeans to cover the bandage.
 
"If you did that to her, especially outside marriage, I'm so gonna kill you," Kai threatened.
 
"You're not even her boyfriend," I scoffed.
 
"Whatever," he turned and left, after rolling his eyes.
 
I laughed a little after that, thinking about his silly thought.
 
______________________________________________
 
 
 
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA