Sunset

Gotta Fight For This Love

 

Suzy's POV
 
We finally reached Myeongdong Market. Luckily, it's not really crowded. Right now, I really can't believe that the guy that I've been adoring, well you can say that, is hanging out with me or the first time. I tried hard not to blush but I can't help it. 
 
When we are about to got off the bus, he took my hand an intertwined our fingers. I swore my cheeks turned red and I was shocked.
 
___________________________________________________
 
 
Sehun's POV
 
 
Fine. I should.
 
We finally reached Myeongdong Market. I took Suzy's hand and we got off the bus. I intertwined my fingers with hers. I can feel that my face flushed red and so did her face. I hope she really like me back because, I am gonna confess to her this very day. I can't wait any longer.
 
___________________________________________________
 
 
Suzy's POV
 
We went inside a café and we ordered our drinks.
 
"So what drink do you want?" Sehun asked, his cheeks are pinkish.
 
"I want Caramel. It's my favourite." I answered with a smile, thinking about Caramel.
 
"Oh really? It's my favourite too!" Sehun exclaimed.
 
"Jinjja? Wow! We finally share one thing in common," I pointed out.
 
He laughs and ordered two Caramels. After a few moments, two Caramels were on our hands. We went to find a seat for two and we found one near the window.
We drink in silence, don't really know are we gonna talk about.
 
"Suzy-ah..." He called out.
 
"I'm here, Sehun-ah."
 
"Say something."
 
"Something," I joked
 
"Not that! Talk about something," he laughed.
 
"Ah, I don't know."
 
"Tell me more about you."
 
So I did.
 
"Do you like Kai?" He asked out of the blue, looking me in the eye.
 
"Ah, ani... I see him as an older brother," I answered. 
 
"I see," he smiled.
 
___________________________________________________
 
 
Sehun's POV
 
I asked her if she liked Kai. I looked her in the eyes and she said no.
 
I believed her. She didn't lie to me. Her eyes did not lie and that made me smile.
 
After finishing our Caramels, we went out of the café and I took her hand again. I bring her around the Myeongdong market and we went inside random shops. We found some cute stuffs and just played with it. 
 
You kinda get it right?
 
Lovey dovey moments.
 
___________________________________________________
 
Sehun's POV
 
It's already 5pm and it started to get more and more crowded. We left Myeongdong market and I brought her to the park near her house.
 
We walked on the pathway on the park, we talked about random stuff and I can't help but stare at her. Then it's silence. I tried gathering up my courage to tell her that I've been liking her.
 
"Suzy, I need to tell you something."
 
"Spit it."
 
I took a deep breath and said, "Ilikeyou," really fast.
 
"Mwo? I don't get it," she said.
 
Aww, pabo me. Now I have to repeat it again. I don't regret though.
 
"I. Like. You." I emphasize every word.
 
Her cheeks turned red and she started hitting her head lightly.
 
"Hey hey don't hit yourself. And you aren't dreaming," I said as if I just read her mind.
 
"I think I do too..." She said softly.
 
"What, you like me too?" I asked, over the moon.
 
"Yes, I do."
 
She blushed, I blushed. And the sun setting is the witness.
 
I kissed her. Her lips is soft and kissable. This is the best moment in my life. Getting my first kiss from the girl I like. And right behind us is the sunset setting. What a perfect timing.
 
 
___________________________________________________
 
Sorry, failed story. I will add some exciting drama in the next chapters. For those who is waiting for KaiZy moments, it's coming up and any KaiStal? 
 
Tomorrow is Baekhyun's Birthday :)