Say 'Kimchi!'

Gotta Fight For This Love

 

 
 
Author's POV
 
"Sehun-ah, take more meat!" Suzy demanded, putting meat into Sehun's plate.
 
"Yah! I'll get fat!" Sehun said.
 
"You're too thin! And you should thank me!" Suzy shouted back.
 
"Aish, ara. Gomawo, chagi-ya," Sehun thanked Suzy with the sweetest voice possible so that Suzy won't be sulking.
 
"Geez, you only give to Sehun? How about us?" Baekhyun asked, disappointed.
 
"Ah, Mianhae, come I'll give you more meat," Suzy said and everyone's eyes sparkled. 
 
Sehun smirked and continue eating.
 
_______________________________________________
 
Suzy's POV
 
  "Say 'kimchi' later!" Chanyeol said from behind. He had to stand behind because he is one of the tallest member in EXO.
 
We all looked at him with a confused face. Kimchi? Isn't that suppose to be cheese? 
 
"Just say kimchi later!" Chanyeol said and we just obeyed. Lay and Tao helped to set up the tripod and the camera. Soon the ticking sound of the timer from the camera could be heard. Lay and Tao got to their position quickly.
 
3...
 
 
2...
 
 
1... "Say kimchi!" BaekYeol commanded.
 
"Kimchi!" we shouted in unison.
 
Click.
 
After the photoshoot, we went to see the result. Baekhyun almost rolled on the floor seeing Chanyeol, the teeth rich on the photo showing all of his teeth and he looked really funny.
 
We laughed at that but Chanyeol doesn't mind. He is the happy virus, after all.
 
We were currently at the park walking together. The childish ones, Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Kai ran to the swings. Because there are only two swings available, they ran as fast as they can.
 
Chanyeol sat first. Having long legs is easy for him to run. Kai came next just a little bit faster than Baekhyun. He sat and swing high.
 
"Yah, give it up for me!" Baekhyun whined to both of them and they just stuck their tongue out.
 
"First come first serve!" Chanyeol and Kai said in unison and continue swinging like a kid.
 
The rest of the boys and I just laughed at their actions.
 
Realizing that there is suppose to be 13 people, I looked around and see who is missing. 
 
"Sehun-ah, where did Suho and Lay go?" I asked.
 
"Uh?" He looked around, "Molla? Maybe they went to buy something?"
 
"Ah, I see," I nodded. Then those two came running from behind, holding the camera and paper bags. But those bags are full of rectangular shapes. What is that?
 
"Suho Hyung, Lay! Where did you go?" Baekhyun asked and ran towards them, forgetting about the swings. Kai and Chanyeol smiled in victory, knowing that Baekhyun won't annoy them anymore.
 
"We bought this for you!" Suho said and hold the paper bags up.
 
It's from a printing shop. Wait. What?
 
Suho and Lay began opening the bag and distributed the rectangular things to us.
 
That's a photo frame. With the picture that we took together earlier!
 
Lay handed one to me and Sehun and we thanked him.
 
"Sehun-ah, look at us here, cute right?" I asked him pointing at our picture.
 
"Yeah, especially when you show your teeth," Sehun said and pinch my cheeks.
 
"Ya, what was that for?" I asked.
 
"You cutie baby!" He joked and I pinch his cheeks back.
 
"You cutie Hunnie," I said and we chuckled.
 
________________________________________________