It's Here

Gotta Fight For This Love

 

 
 
Suzy's POV
 
The performance day finally came. Oh well, I did my song and it went well. But the highlight of the day is not my performance. It's EXO's. Their Sorry Sorry performance was daebak! Really awesome! Especially my Sehun. I was about to greet the boys backstage but a man, in his mid-thirties bumped into me. He seems really familiar and I think I saw him on tv before.
 
Then it hit me.
 
It was JYP! Park Jin Young! The CEO of JYP Ent! 
 
"Mianhamnida for bumping into you sir," I bowed apologetically, trying not to freak out just because I just met a really awesome singer, composer and a CEO of one of top 3 most successful entertainment company in Korea.
 
"Ah, it's okay. Are you Bae Suzy?" JYP asked suddenly.
 
"Yes sir, is there anything you need?" I asked.
 
"Well, Suzy-sshi, I'm scouting you," JYP smiled at me and handed me a name card. I was about to scream on top of my lung but I held it back. Gonna do it in front of EXO.
 
"Call me when you're ready please Suzy-sshi. I'm really impressed on your talent, so please don't waste this opportunity. I have faith in you," JYP said.
 
"Thank you, JYP-sshi! I will consider this! Once again, thank you!" I bowed at him and thanked him.
 
"Anytime, Suzy-sshi," JYP waved goodbye. I ran to the backstage and ran to EXO. 
 
"Boys!" I called out.
 
"Suzy!" They all said in unison and ran to hug me.
 
"Your performance was daebak! Really awesome!" I complimented.
 
"Gomawo, Suzy-ah," Suho thanked, "Yours is awesome too! Your piano skills are daebak!"
 
"Gomawo, anyway, who's up for lunch?" I asked and everyone shouted in unison, "Me!"
 
"Sehun-ah, you did awesome up there!" I complimented and elbowed him.
 
"I know right! You too," Sehun said and continue eating his burger.
 
"Oh, Suzy-ah, did you know we got scouted?" Lay informed and I widened my eyes.
 
"OMG! You guys got scouted?!" I exclaimed.
 
"Yeah! By Lee Soo Man-sshi, CEO of SM Ent," Xiumin informed.
 
"Congrats guys! I'm happy for you," I congratulated them.
 
"Did you get scouted too?" Kai asked.
 
"Well. Yeah, I did. By JYP," I simply said and everyone widened their eyes.
 
"Oh. My. Gosh. Suzy Bae, you rocks!" Luhan exclaimed and everyone laughed.
 
Such a beautiful day.
 
________________________________________________

Author's POV

"Chagi-ya, can we have a talk now?" Sehun asked Suzy. 

"Sure, tell me, Hunnie-ah," Suzy smiled.

"Err, let's go to the nearby park first," Sehun said and grabbed Suzy's hand. He asked permission from Suho to go and then lead Suzy to the park.

"Sehun-ah, kwenchanha?" Suzy asked worriedly after realizing that there is something wrong with Sehun.

"Suzy-ah," Sehun turned around and hold both of Suzy's hand. "When you become a trainee and when you debut," Sehun paused, and look Suzy deeply in her eyes, "Gajima, jebal."

Suzy realize that being a trainee or being an idol is actually quite a tough job because they don't have a lot of time to spend with their loved ones, even finding time to rest is very hard for them. Suzy did not say anything but she hugged Sehun tightly and cried in his arms.

"Sehun-ah, I won't. Please don't leave too," Suzy cried.

"Remember our promise right?" Sehun asked and Suzy nodded.

"We will never once break it," He continued and kissed Suzy.

"How about me forgetting about being an idol? It would be much better," Suzy suggested but Sehun shook his head vigorously.

"Andwae, andwae! You should pursue your dreams," Sehun said and Suzy just nodded.

"Ara, ara, then we should spend our free time together, ne?" Suzy suggested and Sehun agreed.

"Yeah. Anyway, should I tell JYP that I'm in a relationship?" Suzy asked. Sehun thought for a while and said, "Yeah you should. Just in case there is any scandal, he could clear up the misunderstandings."

"Arasso, we should head back to the boys," Suzy said and took Sehun's hand.

_________________________________________________

 

Suzy's POV

I've decided to take this chance and called JYP. My parents agreed to what I'm doing. If they didn't agree, why did they put their daughter in a Performing Arts School? Woohyun Oppa gave me his fullest support, and I'm thankful for that.

I punched the number on the name card carefully and double-checked it, just in case if there is any number dialed wrong. I nervously punched the dial button and bring the phone closer to my ear.

"Good afternoon. This is JYP Entertainment. May I help you?" The speaker from the other line greeted.

"My name is Bae Suzy from Seoul Arts High School and can I speak to Mr Park Jin Young?" I asked.

"Sure, wait a minute please," the other line said and soon, few clicks and dial sound could be heard.

"Annyeong, Suzy-sshi, have you thought about that?" JYP voice is on the other line.

"Annyeong, JYP-sshi, I've thought about that already, and I'm gonna do it," I said confidently.

"Asa! Come to JYP Building anytime you want and then sign the contract. After that, you are officially a trainee here," JYP said and I thanked him.

After ending the call, I jumped on my bed in victory. I'm going to be a trainee! Finally!  After the excitement, I called Sehun and told him.

"Ah, Jinjja? Good for you! Go an sign the contract. Anyway, we also called SM and they told us to sign the contract too. Did you know that Krystal and Sulli were also scouted by them?" Sehun informed.

"Ah, jinjja? I'll call them then. Don't forget to sign the contract soon! Annyeong!" I smiled and waited for Sehun to end the call. Then I dialed Krystal.

"Krystal, Chukkae!" I shouted on the phone once the receiver picked up the phone.

"Yah! You're too loud!" Krystal scolded.

"Ah, mian, mian, what are you doing?" I asked her.

"I'm with Sulli at SM Building, signing contract. I heard you're in JYP?" She asked.

"I see. Yeah, I'm in JYP. How I wish I'm in the same company as you!" I whined and Krystal chuckled.

"Congrats to you too by the way," Krystal said and he handed the phone to Sulli.

"Suzy-ah, Chukkae too for you!" Sulli cried.

"Ah, Gomawo! Chukkae too!" I congratulated her.

"You know we're scouted by two of the top 3 entertainment companies in Korea! I'm so happy!" Sulli exclaimed.

"I'm so happy too! I can't wait to sign the contract. I guess I would do it later," I said.

"Yah, you should go now! Don't wait for it!" I herd Krystal said and I guess she put her phone in loudspeaker just now.

"Arasso, I'll be going, ne? Annyeong Krystal and Sulli-ah!" 

"Annyeong, Suzy-ah," they said and hanged up the phone.

 


 

 
I'm sorry but... 
 
IT'S COMING TO AN END IN A FEW CHAPPIES... T.T
 
But, mind if you upvote this story for me? Or my other stories will do. If you don't want to, it's alright.
 
Thank you all my subbies an readers for reading! I really appreciate your support! This story has reached over 3000 views and I'm so happy!
 
I LOVE YOU GUYS!