[EXTRA] A Special Note From Me To You

Gotta Fight For This Love

 

To All My Readers That I Loved and Treasured :D
 
Thank you all who reads my long story. I really appreciate those who reads and dropped comments on my story. I really do.
 
Thank you to my 89 subscribers who have been loyally reading my story from the start to the end. Thanks to you, this story has reached more than 4500 views. To be honest, I didn't expect the story to be more than 50 chapters long, more than 3000 views, and more than 50 subscribers. I even got 13 upvotes! Wow! You guys are amazing readers! Thanks so much!
 
It's been about 5 months since I started writing this story. I just want to tell you that at first, I just thought that I will finish fast but no, it did not. Thanks to all of you, I make my story longer and I'm glad that you enjoy reading my story. 
 
My ultimate bias is Suzy, so if you are one of these shippers:
 - MyungZy (Myungsoo & Suzy)
 - HunZy (Sehun & Suzy)
 - HanZy (Luhan & Suzy)
 - KaiZy (Kai & Suzy)
 - 2Su (Suho & Suzy)
 - BaekZy (Baekhyun & Suzy)
 - ExoZy (EXO & Suzy)
...Please feel free to write on my wall if you want a story request.
 
Just take note that only take requests if you are one of those shippers. And I don't ship HyunZy (SooHyun & Suzy), so, I am so so so so so sorry! 
 
Thanks all of you who dropped comments and critics. Thank you who have been there with me through the thick and thin. Thank you to those who dropped ideas when I was lacking of them.
 
Special thanks to exotichaanee, who have been helping me since the start of the year. Haney-ah, thanks so much. I used your ideas too. Thank you! I love you! *throws hearts*
 
To farabigail, babysuzy, WooZyshipper, ImMa_babyvipmyungzy, thanks so much for dropping lots of comments! Really appreciate it! Sorry if the chapters are too short.
 
To joker_claud, SkullMaki, HoneyBF_HanZy, imnotyourfreak, somekindofamazing, baechimi, soomuch_A, xNarya, suho_S2_suzy, thanks for supporting me!
 
@suho_S2_suzy: I'm still waiting for your fic to be updated! Update soon! Haha!
 
Since I've completed this story, please check out my other fanfics :)
 
-All Because Of A Math Problem (Kyuhyun & Suzy) it's a super romantic kind. But at the same time, boring.
 
- Fire & Ice (MyungZy) it's some kind of a supernatural thing. A little bit like Gu Family Book but no, it's different.
 
- Miss Ring-Ring (KaiZy) it's a sad and romantic fic. I really encourage you to read this but please get your tissues ready.
 
- Miss Ring-Ring: Twenty Years Later (KaiZy) it's a sequel to Miss Ring-Ring. It's some kind of magic too. Can the person that you loved so much, passed away long ago, write real letters? If you want to know, read that story.
 
- The Undead (HanZy) this one is actually similar to Warm Bodies. It's currently the fic that I had to write. Check it out! 
 
Once again, I thank all of you for reading this story. 
 
I LOVE YOU GUYS! 
 
XOXO,
shfly0320