Popularity

Gotta Fight For This Love

 

 
 
Suzy's POV
 
Our MV is finally posted and guess what. We reached 4M views within a day! Amazing! We didn't expect to be this much! That's actually a record for this year's new MVs. Two years ago was Girls' Generation who broke the year's record and last year is our sunbaes, Wonder Girls.
 
Tomorrow is the big day! We are performing as one on TV for the first time. We're really nervous but our sunbaes cheered for us and encourages us. Our schedule for tomorrow is packed! We have interviews, photoshoot and DEBUT!
 

 

Author's POV
 
missA officially made their debut and first performance on M!Countdown and EXO came to watch them live. They got backstage passes and they congratulate the girls. Kai and Lay dance the chorus part of BGGG together and they laughed at how silly they are for dancing to a girl group but they are just as good as the original performer.
 
missA also did some interviews which revealed more about them but still, no one knows that Suzy is taken by the soon-to-be-idol Oh Sehun.
 
                    [allkpop Homepage]
 
[NEWS] missA finally made their first performance on M!Countdown! Congratulations! The group also attracted more fans and they were really wild with their song Bad Girl, Good Girl. The album is also to be released in 3 days called Bad But Good. The song is however, available on iTunes so we can download and listen to it. It's also currently sitting on the first spot on iTunes chart! Once again, Congratulations to the girls!
 
   Their fellow label mates seem to encourage netizens to support missA such as 2PM, Wonder Girls who made a huge impact on Kpop industry, SanE, JOO and J.Lim. Even JYP himself was really happy to see that his new girl group is doing fantastically.
 
   July is the hottest month of 2010 because of missA's debut and they really had packed schedule. But the four girls were happy with what they were doing. To be honest, missA attracted other Kpop stars like Super Junior, SHINee, UKISS, INFINITE who also just made their debut a few weeks earlier than missA.
 
    It also seems that missA and INFINITE are being rivals because right after INFINITE debut, they claimed the #1 spot on almost all charts but with missA'a BGGG, the girls claimed all #1 seats which made INFINITE fell to the second spot.
 
   Stay tuned for more hot news about missA and INFINITE, only on allkpop.com!
 

Author's POV

(Take note that there is no Woohyun in INFINITE because his role here is Suzy's brother, even though his name is Bae Woohyun, not Nam Woohyun. So INFINITE is just a 6 member group. I'm so sorry...!) 

                           [allkpop]

[NEWS] INFINITE fans are going wild! With missA taking the #1 spot, INSPIRITS voted more and more for INFINITE but still, they are far from missA! It also seems that INFINITE wanted to get closer to missA because they had been dancing to BGGG and they posted the video on Woollim's Homepage.

   And just recently, INFINITE were interviewed by Weekly Idol and one of the MC pointed out that missA are currently their rival, for stealing their #1 spot. But Sunggyu said that they are actually fine but they are going to work harder. "It's fine for us because we have experienced sitting in the first spot and because missA is a rookie group, we should let them experience how it feels to be sitting on the first spot like us. Moreover, it's natural because we actually debuted earlier than them so we should give way too," Sunggyu pointed out.

   The other MC asked INFINITE, "Did any of you like missA?" They all smiled sheepishly. "We actually watched their teasers and MV and they are really awesome," Dongwoo said the truth. "Then whom do you like in missA?" The MC asked again.

   Sungjong chose Fei, Sungyeol and Sunggyu chose Min, Hoya chose Jia but L and Dongwoo are in a little bit 'argument'.

   "I like Suzy-sshi," Dongwoo said but Myungsoo slightly elbowed Dongwoo. "Wae L-sshi?" The MC asked, realizing L's actions. "Ah, anieyo," L shook his head. "Then whom did you like in missA, L-sshi?" The MC asked again but he hesitated for a while before answering, "I actually liked Suzy-sshi, I really liked her. She is just so my type but I thought Dongwoo Hyung said he liked Fei Noona."

   "Aigoo, fight over Suzy-sshi," the MC shook his head but Sungyeol pointed something out, "L watched Suzy's teaser and Suzy's part on the MV over and over again at home and I heard him said that he wanted to meet Suzy to no one in particular." Right at that time, L covered his face with both of his hands and we could see his face flushed red behind his hands. The other members laughed at how silly he is. Then he sent a video message to Suzy, saying, "Suzy-sshi, annyeong. I'm L from INFINITE and I really like you. Do you like photography? We might want to go and take photos together. Ah! What am I saying?! I think I'm going crazy!"

   What do you think is Suzy's response?

 

______________________________________________

 

Sehun's POV

Aish! This L from INFINITE is really getting on my nerves. Well excuse me L-sshi, but Suzy is MINE! MINE MINE MINE!!! She is not single she is taken!

Sorry not sorry. I'm so gonna call Suzy.

No, I'm so gonna meet Suzy.

________________________________________________

 

Suzy's POV

I just watched the video that L from INFINITE sent me together with the girls and they were squealing.

"Suzy-ah! L the visual likes you! OHMYGOSH!" Min Unnie screamed at my ear.

"Unnie, calm down!" I said.

Then suddenly, the doorbell rang. I went to the door and opened it. To my surprise, it's Sehun.

"Sehunnie! Why do you come this late? Aren't you tired?" I hugged him tightly. Just hope that no fans see this.

"We need to talk, Honey," he said and closed the door and pulled me to my room. The girls were looking at me with a worried look but I smiled at them, telling them that I'll be fine.

We entered my room and shut the door. Then Sehun pinned me to the wall. 

"Sehun-ah, kwenchanha?" I asked him worriedly. He looks really desperate and angry at the same time. Did I do anything wrong?

"Do you like L?" He asked sternly.

"The INFINITE's visual? Psh, no," I said.

"Don't accept his request," he said.

"Why? It's nothing! Please don't be selfish Sehun-ah. Netizens doesn't know that I'm not single so please. If you don't let me accept L's request, e will be disappointed and fans will be suspicious," I explained. It's true anyway, fans will be suspicious if I didn't go with L.

Sehun loosened his grip on my shoulder and sighed.

"I don't want anything bad happened to us. Fine, I'll let you go with him but one thing you should promise me. Don't fall in love with him," he pointed.

"Aish arasso! I promise," I let out my pinky finger.

"That's my girl," he caressed my hair and intertwined his pinky finger on mine.

And suddenly he kissed me.

 

 

 
OHMYGAWD I REALLY HAVE THIS GREAT IDEA.
I'M REALLY MAKING THE STORY LONGER!
AND ADDING INFINITE TO THIS STORY (but not as one of the major characters)
Should I make one MyungZy moment here? (To make Sehun jealous)
And LOTS OF HUNZY HAHAHAHAHA XDXDXD
I'm so clever xD (studies is a complete opposite)
And THE FIC IS NOT ENDING yet.