Hit and Run

Gotta Fight For This Love

 

 
Suzy's POV
 
I woke up and find Sehun still sleeping beside me. I rub my eyes. He looked really peaceful and innocent sleeping like that. 
 
Oh yeah before I forget, if you are wondering what we did last night, we didn't do that. Don't get us wrong. He only kissed me goodnight and then went to sleep. 
 
Without my realization, he was already wide awake beside me.
 
"Good morning, Baby Suzy!" He greeted me with a smile still laying on the bed.
 
"Good morning, Baby Sehun!" I greeted back, "Wake up! Let's make breakfast for the boys!"
 
"Arasso, let's wash up first," he got up from the bed and went to the toilet. I get up too and remembered about the accident yesterday. No no, history is not going to repeat itself.
 
"Hey, are you going to go in?" Sehun asked. I didn't know he was standing there.
 
"What?" I asked, not sure of what he was talking about.
 
"Brush your teeth," he said and I understood. He wants to brush teeth together with me. I nodded and went to the bathroom with him. We left the door open. (If we locked the door, you readers will think that we are going to do that, right? LOL) We brush our teeth and I fasten my brushing speed. Sehun followed. I slowed down, he followed, I sped up and he followed too.
 
"Ai a ou o-o-ing e?" I asked and cleaned my mouth.
 
"Aa?" He asked.
 
"Why were you following me?" I repeated myself after cleaning my mouth.
 
"Why can't I?" He asked back after cleaning his mouth right after me.
 
"No reason," I replied and left the room and head to the kitchen to make breakfast. I heard some sounds in the kitchen and I realized it was D.O.
 
"Good morning D.O! What are you making?" I greeted him.
 
"Morning! I'm just making pancakes for breakfast," he replied while opening the drawer to take out a packet of flour.
 
"Let me help you," I said and look at the kitchen table. Most of the ingredients are there but one is missing.
 
Eggs! Bingo! I went to the fridge and took out some eggs. Just then, Sehun came down.
 
"Hunnie! Let's make pancakes!" I called out to him and he just nodded. D.O and I started to mix the ingredients together while Sehun set up some missing apparatus since he doesn't know how to cook.  In just a couple of minutes, we've done cooking pancakes enough for all twelve boys and me. The rest of the boys came down and we started eating breakfast together.
 
"What's the plan today, Suho Hyung?" Lay asked while pouring maple syrup to his pancake.
 
"Hmmm, today, let's go to the streets," he suggested.
 
_________________________________________________
 
Sehun's POV
 
I sense something very weird. Maybe because Kai is buying Frappuccino with Suzy and I was quite jealous. The rest of the boys and I are now in a toy shop because some of them are looking at the action figures, finding them attractive.
 
Then something hit me. I sense danger and my mind told me not to be here. I told the boys I'll be waiting outside and I saw Kai and Suzy crossing the road, each holding a drink in one hand. They were talking with each other happily. Not wanting to feel jealous, I look to the other side of the street. Then a car was zooming through very fast. I realized that the traffic light is still red and Suzy and Kai are still crossing. I ran to them and pushed them, preventing them to be hit by the car.
 
Then, I couldn't feel myself, everything went blank in a flash.
 
_________________________________________________
 
 
Suzy's POV
 
Sehun pushed me and Kai. I realized that he was hit by a car and he saved us. 
 
"Sehun!" We called out to him but he is already unconscious. We ran to him and his body is covered with blood. Blood was oozing out of his temple and he looked lifeless. The freaking car was nowhere in sight.
 
I fell and put him under my arms.
 
"Sehun-ah! Wake up! Don't die! Please don't leave me!" I cried out to him. 
 
"Kai call the ambulance now!" I screamed at him.
 
"Hunnie-yah! Wake up, please! Gajima! Please! Wake up! You don't have to treat me the whole month anymore! Please! Sehun-ah! I'll treat you instead! Gajima Sehun-ah! Please," I cried out to him, tears staining my cheek. I don't care who is looking at me right now, I just want Sehun to be fine.
 
"Baby, please be strong. You promise me that you'll be on my side always, please be strong! The ambulance will come soon. Be strong arasso?" I told him and although he is unconscious, I know that he is strong.
 
_________________________________________________
 
Luhan's POV
 
"Woah! Iron man! Baozi help me to take a picture!" I called out to Xiumin and started to make funny faces beside the fake Iron Man.
 
"Guys Sehun! Help! He got into an accident!" Kai came in from nowhere and shouted. He is panting.
 
No. This can't be.
 
All of us ran out and saw Suzy with Sehun on the street. He looks lifeless and Suzy was crying.
 
"Sehun-ah!" All of us called out to him but he is unconscious.
 
__________________________________________________
 
 
XOXO TOPPED MOST OF THE CHARTS OMG IM SCREAMING IN MY HEAD!!!
 
GEURAE WOLF NAEGA WOLF AUUU~~~!!!