I Have A Boyfriend

Gotta Fight For This Love

 

 
 
Suzy's POV
 
I helped Jia Unnie to unpack her stuff. I know I'm the maknae here thanks to Manager-nim so I have to call the other girls Unnie. It's a good thing because I don't have Unnie at home. Only Woohyun Oppa and now I had four!
 
"Unnie, where should I put this? I asked, holding a blue box.
 
"Just put it at the table first, Suzy-ah, Gomawo," she said while arranging her clothes.
 
After a few "where should I put this?", we finished arranging together.
 
"Gomawo, Suzy-ah," Jia Unnie said.
 
"You're welcome Unnie!" I smiled at her.
 
"Suzy-ah, Jia Unnie, lunch is ready!" Min informed.
 
"Okay!" We said in unison and went out of the room.
 
"Mmmmmm...! Smells good! Who's cooking?" I asked.
 
"Fei Unnie," Min said and led us to the kitchen.
 
"Woah! Unnie! You can cook? Daebak!" I put a thumbs up to Fei Unnie.
 
"Ah, Gomawo. My parents teach me how to cook," she said while putting the utensils on the table. We sat down together.
 
"Let's dig in!" Min Unnie said while rubbing her stomach.
 
"I'll eat well!" We all said in unison and taste the fettuccini that Fei Unnie cooked.
 
"Mmmmm...! It's really good! Unnie, I think you can join Masterchef Korea!" Jia exclaimed.
 
"Ah, jinjja? Gomawo, I think I'll try to join in the future," she smiled.
 
"Unnie, thanks for the lunch!" I thanked.
 
"Ah, no need to thank me. I'll be cooking every day for you anyway," she informed.
 
"I see," we nodded.
 
"Where's Manager-nim?" I asked while turning my head to see around the room.
 
"He went to JYP Building for a while. He'll be back soon," Fei Unnie informed. Suddenly, my phone rang. I put down my utensils and fished out my phone.
 
Sehunnie calling...
 
I pressed the answer button and put the phone closer to my ear. "Sehunnie!" I squealed.
 
"My darling! How are you there?" He asked.
 
"I'm fine baby. How about you?" I asked him. Sehun has also moved into his new dorm with the other boys.
 
"I'm fine. I miss you, honey. Anyway, the house is not so big but all 12 of us fit into this house and guess what?"
He said and I could hear him smiling.
 
"What is it, Hunnie?" I asked him.
 
"MY DORM IS CLOSE TO YOURS!" He shouted into the phone which made me bring my phone a bit further from my ear.
 
"Jinjja?! You're not kidding?! Then we can see each other often!" I exclaimed.
 
"I'm not kidding. I really can't wait to see your dorm," he said.
 
"Ah, me too! My dorm is not big and there is only 4 of us so it's just perfect," I informed.
 
"I see. Remember to introduce your new friends to us eh?" He said playfully.
 
"Ah, arasso! But if I introduced them to you and you're attracted to one of them, I'll kick you in the !" I said angrily.
 
"Yah! I'm just kidding! I will only love you arasso!" He giggled.
 
"Aish, arasso. I'll hang up now. Annyeong," I said.
 
"Ooh, my baby is angry. I'd better go now. Annyeong!" He said and hung up. I sighed and looked up to the Unnies. They were staring at me with mouth opened.
 
"What?" I eyed them.
 
"Tell us something that we don't know yet," Fei Unnie said. I fidgeted with my fingers and looked down.
 
"Well, umm... I have a boyfriend."
 
"What?! You have a boyfriend?!" The Unnies shouted disbelievingly.

"Unnies calm down, please. And yes, I have a boyfriend," I said calmly.

"Oh my. Our maknae have a boyfriend!" Min Unnie teased.

"And we don't," Jia Unnie added.

"Aigoo, don't worry, you'll have one in the future," I reassured.

"Anyway, did Manager-nim knows?" Fei Unnie asked.

"Erm, I'm not sure. But JYP knows and he allows me," I said before scooping fettuccini into my mouth.

"Ah, arasso," Min Unnie said.

We continue chatting about other stuffs and we found out that Fei Unnie is the oldest, Jia Unnie second, Min Unnie third and lastly, me. All of us have two things in common, dance and sing.

We finally finished our lunch and washed the dishes.

_________________________________________________

 

*6 Months Later* 

(A/N: let's just skip the part that Suzy introduced the girls to EXO and their training days these 6 months. EXO find the girls pretty and friendly but Sehun kept his promise. Jia, Fei, Kris, Lay, Tao and Luhan made friends quickly because they came from the same country. Take note that the name missA have not existed, yet.)

 

Sehun's POV

Jinjja. Being a trainee and a student at the same time is tiring! But nevertheless, we learnt a lot of things and we got better over the months. Especially in choreography.

"Let's take a break now. We will resume training in one hour time," our trainer said and all of us laid on the floor panting after hours and hours of practice. I drank my vitamin water and reached out for my phone.

One missed call and one unread message from Suzy. I opened the message and read it.

From: My Girl - Suzy

   Sehunnie, how are you doing? You must be training now. Aigoo, I won't disturb you then. I'll be free tonight. Miss you... *chuu~~

I smiled at the text and texted her back.

From: Sehunnie

   Aigoo, my baby, kwenchanha, I'm fine. Just a little bit tired after training. I got used to it anyway. I'll call you tonight ne? You must be training now too. I miss you more than you do *Chuu~~

I sent the text and laid back onto the floor.

________________________________________________

 

Suzy's POV

We went in into the van after our training to get back to our dorm. Today is tiring as usual. But it's good because it will make us feel used to it. I'm fine with it anyway. I brought out my phone and check if there is any message and there really is.

I smiled at the text and soon, Sehun called me.

"Suzy-ah, Bogoshipo..." Sehun said with a tired voice.

 


 

The fic is ending I'm sorry but I'll try to make it longer but, it will probably will be boring...