Ramyun Shop

Gotta Fight For This Love

Suzy’s POV

 

 Oppa’s home and he at first was shocked when he saw Sehun. So I explained to him.

“So, where are you guys going?” Woohyun Oppa finally asked.

“Oh, we are about to go to the Ramyun Shop. We are really hungry now…” I answered his question.

“Oh, can I go too? I am hungry too you know.” He asked, eyes sparkling as he heard the word ‘Ramyun’.

“Sure,” I said,”You pay?”

“Of course!” He just said that because Sehun’s with us. He will joke around and asked me to pay if it’s just the two of us that eat at a restaurant; he paid in the end anyway. But usually, Dad will pay instead.

“No. I will pay since I’m the one coming to your house,” Sehun insisted.

“How about no. You aren’t working. I’ll pay okay?” Woohyun oppa insisted too.

“Okay, fine…” Sehun gave up. He doesn’t want to fight just because of paying as it was his first time meeting Woohyun Oppa.

“Okay, kajja, I’m starving,” I said and dragged both of them to my brother’s car.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Sehun’s POV

 

Suzy dragged me into the car parked in front of the house. It must be her brother’s car. I think my face went a bit pink as Suzy grabbed my arm and pulled me to the car.

Woohyun went to the driver’s seat, while Suzy and I went to the back seat. Woohyun started the engine and we drove off to the main road.

“So, Sehun-sshi, you must be good in music and dance eh?” Woohyun asked me a question.

“Err, not really, Woohyun-sshi. Suzy is better than me in singing,” I answered, honestly, when I heard Suzy hummed the song we composed half-way earlier, her voice was really beautiful, just like her features.

“Aish, Sehun-sshi, no need to be formal to me, just call me hyung,” he said.

“Okay hyung and call me Sehun will do,” I said, trying to be fair.

“No problem, Sehun-ah. Anyway, how was the project going?” He asked again.

“We are doing well. Half-way through finishing,” I said.

“Oh, I see,” he nodded and again, asked me stuff, bombarding questions, about school and family and about how I find Suzy. I find Suzy attractive and I am in love with her but hell no that I’m going to say that in front of her brother. He might go mad and I’ll probably get kicked out of the car, and hell no that I’m going to confess to Suzy this fast. I mean, I just met her. She might get a heart attack if I tell her now.

After a few Q&A, we finally reached the Ramyun shop. Woohyun hyung parked the car and we went inside the shop. We were greeted by a waitress and she led us to a vacant table. She gave us the menu but without touching it, Woohyun said, “We want 3 bowls of Ramyun, one extra-spicy and the other one less spicy,” He turned to me and said, “Sehun-ah, do you want extra-spicy of less spicy?” “Normal, please, I told him.

“You heard him right?” This time Woohyun hyung asked the waitress.

“Yes, sir. How about drinks?” The waitress asked again while jotting down our orders.

“I want a strawberry milkshake,” Suzy said.

“Ice lemon tea for me,” Woohyun hyung said and turned to me, “How about you?”

I think for a while and asked, “Do you have Vanilla Milkshake?”

“Of course we do!” the waitress said.

“Okay, one for me,” I ordered.

“Okay,” the waitress jotted down my order and she repeated our orders.

“The food will be ready in 10 minutes!” she said and went to the kitchen to give the orders to the chef.

It seems that Woohyun Hyung and Suzy went to this place quite often. He knows that Suzy eats less-spicy Ramyun. I’ll take note of that.

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Suzy’s POV

 

It seems that Woohyun Oppa is comfortable around Sehun. He likes him. After we gave our orders to the waitress, Woohyun oppa, again, bombarded Sehun with a lot of questions and he told him more about me. “Oppa!” I yelled at him, but unheard by the customers nearby. He was telling Sehun about the time I got trolled by him, and Sehun’s went laughing. My cheeks immediately turned as red as a tomato.

Our food finally came and we immediately eat like a pig. We were really hungry and as the Ramyun was spicy, we drank a lot. Woohyun oppa ordered 3 glasses of cold water and we refill it 3 times. Well, actually, he was the one who refilled it 3 times while Sehun and I refill only once.

After eating, we felt really full and Woohyun Oppa paid for the food.

“Gomawo, hyung for paying,” Sehun thanked him.

“That’s okay,” Woohyun oppa smiled.

We went inside the car and Woohyun oppa drove off. He drove Sehun home and he told him his address.

As we reached his house, it was really big like a mansion. His parents must be really rich.

He thanked us again and he went inside the house. We bid goodbye.

“See you tomorrow, Suzy,” He said.

“Yeah, see you, bye!” I waved at him.

He went inside his house and I saw him being greeted by his maid.

After he went in, Woohyun Oppa drove back home. This time, he asked me to set up the music player and I played SISTAR’s song, Loving U.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Annyeong Readers!^^
#HappyLuhanDay!!! I'm back with another update! Sorry it's back to the shorter version. I'm kinda rushing and it's night when I typed these. I'm so so sorry T.T
So, today is Lulu's bday! Yeayy! Happy Bday my dearie Lulu I love you!! *kisses kisses*
   
tumblr_md8xtgoLc31rg4ozao1_500.gif

 

Oh yeah, my new fanfic is already in. I only wrote the foreword though. I'll be updating it after I got the 1st chap ready. Check it out okays!!
Fire and Ice - A MyungZy Story

Anyway, today is UKISS's Collage Concert. I'm really sad as I can't go T.T *cry a river*
I. Just. Want. To. Go.
*Cries even louder*
Okay, I don't want my readers to see (or maybe read) me crying. So off me go...

 

Signing off,

shfly0320