School Again

Gotta Fight For This Love

 

 
 
Sehun's POV
 
"Hi Hyungs! I'm back!" I greeted all of the boys once I got into the classroom with Suzy.
 
"Sehunnie!" All of them came running towards me and hugged me.
 
"We're glad you're back," Suho Hyung said.
 
"Thanks, Hyung," I smiled, "Anyway, did I miss anything?"
 
"Erm, not really. Have you heard about the performance at the end of this term?" Suho Hyung asked and I nodded.
 
"Well, we decided to do it together, the 12 of us. Is that okay?" He asked.
 
"That would be great!" I exclaimed.
 
"Suzy, how about you?" Chanyeol asked.
 
"Don't worry, I can do it with Krystal or alone," she said.
 
"Are you sure?" I asked her.
 
"Yes. Don't worry, I'll be fine! In fact, I wanted all 12 of you to perform together. I bet it's awesome!" She exclaimed and gave us thumbs up.
 
"Gomawo, Suzy-ah! We'll make sure to do our best. Is that right boys?" D.O asked.
 
"Yeh!" Everyone said.
 
________________________________________________
 
Suzy's POV
 
"Krystal-ah! Annyeong!" I waved to her.
 
"Annyeong, Suzy-ah! What's up?" She waved back.
 
"Just wanna ask, are you ping to do the performance alone or with someone else?" I asked.
 
"Oh, I'm gonna do it with Sulli. Mianhae Suzy-ah, I can't do it with you," Krystal said apologetically.
 
"Kwenchanha. I'll do it alone then. Hwaiting!" I make a fist.
 
"Hwaiting!" She said.
 
_________________________________________________
 
Sehun's POV
 
"So what song are we gonna perform? Any suggestion?" Suho Hyung asked.
 
Lay rose his hands up, "2PM's Heartbeat."
 
"No, we have 12 people and 2PM have only 6 members," Xiumin cut off.
 
"Good point, Xiumin-ah, anymore?"
 
"Sorry Sorry by Super Junior! It has lots of members like us and it's quite popular!" Luhan Hyung said and the boys agreed.
 
"Okay, it's settled then. We should be practicing soon because we only have 3 weeks left," Suho Hyung said.
 
"Anyway, Sehun," he continued and looked at me, "If you feel sick or hurt somewhere, tell us immediately. We don't want you to get hurt especially after getting discharged from the hospital."
 
"I'm all right Hyung, no need to worry," I reassure him.
 
"Okay, but still you have to tell us, arasso?" He said.
 
"Arasso," I said.
 
_________________________________________________

Sehun's POV

Dancing to Super Junior's Sorry Sorry was easy to Kai but not to me. He is the Dancing Machine after all.

It took time to master the dance. We have to practice a lot because I've been blocking Chanyeol during practice and we have to start all over. 

Chanyeol glared at me, telling me not to block him again. I obeyed.

"Sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry..." The song goes and we did the hand move thing.

At last! I didn't block Chanyeol this time and our practice ended.

"Hey guys!" Suzy barged in through the practice room.

"Annyeong Suzy!" Everyone shouted, but was dead on the floor because of exhaustion.

"Look at what I've bought you!" She hold a plastic bag up.

"Ice creams!" Everyone shouted in unison and took one from her.

"You sure knows what we need, Honey," I told her and kiss her checks.

"I'm not stupid," she said and took one ice cream for herself and started to eat it.

"So how is your practice going? Do you need any help?" I asked her.

"It's going fine. It's just a simple song and a piano performance. Don't worry," she reassured and I smiled.

"I'll always be here to help you," I said and kissed her cold cheeks from the ice cream.

"Thanks," she said and we continue eating.

"Guys guys!" The happy virus shouted.

"What do you want?" D.O complained.

"Beach this Saturday! How does it sound?" He said.

"Awesome!" Baekhyun exclaimed.

"Okay. Beach this Sat. Let's rest for a bit after all our hard work," Suho Hyung said and everyone agreed.

"Have you practiced today?" I asked my girl.

"Err, no... Why?" She asked.

"I'll practice with you," I said and got up.

"Hyung, I'll be in the next room," I informed Suho Hyung and Suzy went with me for practice.

"Ya, you don't have to do this. You're tired right?" Suzy said, tugging my shirt.

"I'm never tired with you," I said, a little cheesy.

"Aish you," she mouthed and just followed.

We sat in front of the piano while Suzy took out her music sheet.

She started to press the piano keys and sing So Many Tears. We've composed this together long time ago while we were bored, not the one where we did the performance.

"Are you sure you're gonna sing that?" I asked her.

"Yeah. What's wrong?" She asked.

"It's just that, the song is too sad," I said.

"That's how you move a person's heart, with sad or slow songs," she explained and I just nodded.

"Clever girl," I mouthed and kissed her cheeks.

 

_________________________________________________

 

 
 
Hey~~~
 
Those who waited for KaiZy, my new KaiZy one-shot finally came. 
 
 
TADAHH!!!
 
 
Miss Ring-Ring ( http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/466471/miss-ring-ring-missa-romance-suzy-exo-kai-kaizy )
 
It's only the foreword though. I'll be updating soon. Halfway through writing.
please look forward to it! XD