Duet That Made Me Crazy

Gotta Fight For This Love

Sehun’s POV

“This project will be part of your Mid-year Exam and please take it seriously. You and your partner will be performing your composed song the next week after the deadline. Good luck!” with that, YeEun Songsaengnim’s class ended. So after composing, I have to perform with Suzy. I’m happy. But I’m scared. Scared that we won’t do well and scared that Suzy won't like performing with me.

Reason: Sehun! Think positive! She will like it! Don’t you worry!

Sehun: But…

Reason: No buts! You have to believe that you two will do well.

Sehun: Fine…

Next class is Maths. I took out my Maths textbook and put it on the desk. Although this is an Art school, they also teach us other subjects that are not related to arts such as Maths, Science, English, and Sports. But they spent mostly teaching us Dance and Music.

I checked the time and we still have about 5-8 minutes before our Maths teacher, Kyuhyun Songsaengnim came into the class. I can use this chance to walk to Suzy’s place and ask her about how we’re going to start composing the song.


____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Suzy’s POV

I have to perform together with Sehun the next week after submission. I’ll surely get nervous before the performance! Moreover, I might not feel well. Eottokhe? But I have not even composed the song together with Sehun. Why am I even thinking about it? Think positive Suzy, think positive!

“Suzy-shi, how are we going to do the song?” Sehun suddenly came to me and ask me about the song.

“Oh, I’m not sure when we can start doing it but I can give you my number and talk about it over the phone tonight,” I answered him, thinking that today will not be a good day as I promised Krystal earlier that day to accompany her to the mall to buy a new assessment book.

“Okay sure,” Sehun continued as he pulled out his phone from his pocket and gave it to me to save my number. I did the same and he saved his number on my phone.

“Thanks,” He thanked me.

“Your welcome. Thanks too anyway,” I said, flashing him a smile.

He went back to his seat.

“Suzy-ah, seems that you two will get pretty close soon,” Krystal suddenly said, teasing me, and that made me turn my head to face her.

I blushed a little.

“Krystal-ah, don’t try to tease me. Or I won’t accompany you to the bookshop today,” I told her, trying not to get Krystal to tease me about Sehun all day.

“Arasso, arasso…” Krystal said. Then, our Maths teacher, Kyuhyun Songsaengnim came.

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Kai’s POV

Duet?! Sehun’s gonna duet with Suzy and I bet they’ll go lovey-dovey. No, Suzy please don’t fa-

Aish! Don’t be too over-protective! I’m not Suzy’s boyfriend or anything! I just met her yesterday and I shouldn’t have gone far! I scolded myself for being too over-protective again. I hit my head again saying pabo to myself.

“Kai! Stop hitting yourself! Are you thinking about something?” JB my seatmate asked me.

“Ah, ani,” I answered him.

“Okay then,” he continued reading his book.

JB is my seatmate. He is my close friend other than the EXO boys. His real name is actually Im Jae Bum but he preferred being called JB. Just like me. My real name is actually Kim Jong In but I preferred to be called Kai. Thinking about it, I never actually told Suzy my real name. I hope I can do that later. I realised that talking to Suzy made me happy.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Luhan’s POV

For this project, I’m not paired with Sehun but I’m paired with Kai instead. Sehun is paired with Suzy. I hope that he’s okay with it. Well, at least I’m not paired with some random fangirl who will go crazy because of my cuteness and I won’t be able to bear with it!

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Krystal’s POV

I stopped teasing Suzy as I really wanted her to go out with me to the bookshop. In fact, it's going to be our first hangout! I really can’t wait.

I’m paired with Tao for the new assignment. Haizz… That guy is too expressionless. I hope I can get along with him. I have to do a duet with him too! It’s gonna be hard, I think…

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

Suzy’s POV

Time passed by quickly as I think about my first hangout with Krystal. After school dismissal, I went to call Woohyun Oppa to tell him that he doesn’t have to fetch me after school as I need to accompany Krystal. He said its fine but I have to reach home by 6pm. Then, Krystal and I started to walk from school to the bookshop as it was at the mall and it’s only about 15 minutes walk from school.

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Okay, guys hi! Sorry I wasn't updating since the end of March as I wasn't allowed to use the computer T.T

I missed out Eunhyuk Oppa's Birthday too!

And please comment down your thoughts about this story. I'll be happy to hear it from you. If you have any questions regarding the story, please don't hesitate to ask me! And if I made few mistakes (grammatical or spelling error, etc...), please forgive me!

Thank You For Reading!! XDXDXD

P.S.: Sehuna's Birthday is coming!!!

P.S.S.: Two days starting from now will be Siwon's Oppa's Birthday! Soldier Of Light!! XD

Kbye :D