Sleepover Party (Part 1)

Gotta Fight For This Love

 

 
Author's POV
 
"Guys! Let's go to Chanyeol's house for a sleepover since we don't have school tomorrow!" Baekhyun suggested.
 
"My house? Why?" Chanyeol asked, surprised.
 
"Don't look surprised, Yeol. Your house is the place for our sleepovers!" Kai reminded.
 
"Oh yeah. That's right. Okay let's go!" Chanyeol said.
 
"But I'm a girl," Suzy whined.
 
"Don't worry, Sehun will be coming too!" Chanyeol said.
 
"Wait. Who's gonna pay for this?" D.O asked and all looked at Sehun. Poor maknae.
 
"I'll pay for you," Suzy said and walked to the counter.
 
"No! No!" Sehun yelled and stopped Suzy.
 
"You shouldn't be paying. I'll pay okay," Sehun said.
 
"Arasso," Suzy said and both of them walked to the counter.
 
"Awww...!" The boys echoed.
 
_________________________________________________
 
Sehun's POV
 
"Let's buy some food for the sleepover!" Suho suggested. Being the leader, together with Kris, they usually give suggestions, and sometimes order us around. All of us agreed and we went to the convenience store. We grab lots and lots of snacks. We bought a cake and some beef for BBQ. We also bought ice creams. Suzy and Kai's suggestion. After getting all the necessities, we headed to Chanyeol's house to put the things.
 
"Guys I need to go home to pack my clothes for tonight," Suzy said.
 
"Me too," the rest agreed and they separate ways. I went with Suzy. After getting her stuff, we went to my house to get my stuffs. In one hour, all of us were gathered in Chanyeol's house.
 
"Suho and D.O will sleep in the first room. Baekhyun will sleep with me in my room. Kris and Kai will sleep in the second room. Lay and Chen in the next room, Luhan, Tao and Xiumin the fourth room while Suzy with Sehun in the last room. Is that okay?" Chanyeol arranged and we agreed. We put our bags in our respective rooms and start the party.
 
Xiumin, Chen, Baekhyun, Chanyeol and D.O were playing the Nintendo WII while Luhan, Suho Tao, Kai, Lay, Kris, Suzy and I were playing basketball on the court. Well, Chanyeol's place is BIG and his parents are rich. No doubt that his parents can afford to have all these inside their house.
 
I have Kris, Luhan, Lay in my team while Suzy has Tao, Kai, and Suho. Suzy is really good in basketball and she managed to score the first point for her team. I can't believe it. I lost to her.
 
"Yeay! I won I won!" Suzy exclaimed while jumping up and down. All of her team members run to her and hugged her. They were too happy.
 
"Hands off my Suzy!" I yelled. All of them looked at me and poked out their tongue.
 
"Whoah, chill, maknae! Chill! We aren't hurting her!" Suho said.
 
"Aish!" I ruffled my hair. I admit I was jealous.
 
"Aigoo, don't be jealous my baby," Suzy said and cupped my face, "I am yours okay?" I gave a small laugh and told her that she did well.
 
"You don't know that I used to be a basketball player?" She asked.
 
"Err, I didn't know," I said. That explains why she is taller than average.
 
"Guys! Don't go lovey-dovey here! We have a game to continue!" Luhan yelled.
 
"Arasso!" I said and we went back to our position.
 
The second round started. Kris got the ball and dribbled it to the net. Tao blocked him and he passed it to Lay but before he catches it, Suzy caught the ball and passed it to Kai, who is far away from us and near to the net.
 
Kai was about to score but it went out of the ring.
 
"Aish!" He shouted but before he caught the ball again, Luhan took it away and passed it to me. I dribbled it to the net and Tao was blocking me, trying to get the ball. I managed to escape from him and score one point for my team.
 
"Yes! Yes! One point! Yes!" I jumped in excitement. All my team members went to me and about to carry me but I rejected.
 
"1-1!" Suho Hyung shouted, "One more game and we will stop."
 
"We will win this time," Suzy said to me.
 
"Don't think about it," I said.
 
"Don't look down on me, Hun," she said and walked to her position.
 
"Beat me then," I said and she turned.
 
"What will you do if I score?" She said, crossing her arms.
 
"Err, I will treat you."
 
"The whole month," she smirked.
 
"What?! No! I will go bankrupt!" I whined.
 
"Then show me that you are better than me."
 
"Err, guys, don't fight. We have a game to continue," Tao said.
 
"Deal?" Suzy asked, ignoring Tao.
 
"Oh, fine," I said and the game started.
 
Tao got the ball first and passed it to Kai. He dribbled the ball and I tried to block him but he passed it back to Tao who pass the ball to Suzy since she is very free. I should have blocked her instead. She dribbled the ball to the net but Kris blocked her. She jumped and threw the ball into the net and it went in.
 
"Oh. My. Gosh! How could you do that?!" I asked her, too amazed by what I saw. She could score even though the tallest member blocked her!
 
"Close your mouth, Hunnie. And remember the deal?"
 
"Yeah right. I have to treat you the whole month!" 
 
"Aww, don't be cranky!" She pinched my checks, "You're so cute!"
 
"Don't pinch me," I said without expression.
 
"Aww, Hunnie. Are you angry? I'm sorry," she pouted. Admit it, she looks so cute.
 
"Aww, you are smiling!" I didn't realize I was smiling.
 
"You're so cute and I can't be angry," I said.
 
She cupped my cheeks and said, "Thank you Hunnie. I knew you're so kind. Don't worry, you won't have to treat me a lot."
 
"Aww, Suzy is being kind too!" I said and we laughed. We went to our bedroom to take a bath.
 
________________________________________________
 
 
HOLD ME PLEASE MY MYUNGZY FEELS ON HIGH SOCIETY DID YOU GUYS WATCH IT OMG!!!!!
 
 
THEY EVEN WROTE IT FOR REAL "엘 ❤ 수지"
 
oh well I'm a MyungZy shipper too...!