The Day

Gotta Fight For This Love

 

 
*2years later*
 
missA, EXO, INFINITE, B2ST, and more Kpop stars attended an annual concert that is one of the biggest concerts of the year. The venue was packed with audience and stars. Everyone can't wait to see their idols performing on stage.
 
After 3 hours, all of the stars had performed their songs and last but not least, it was the grand finale. They sang JYP's Don't Leave Me and all performing stars gathered onstage to perform together as a team. It was the part where all the stars had to spread around, to be with their friends, not just their group members. Min went with some of the f(x) members while Fei and Jia went with the 2PM members.
 
Suzy walked around the stage randomly, not realizing that she is actually near Kai. She accidentally bumped into him and they greet each other.
 
Then it was the part where no matter where the stars are, they must go to the front of the stage and hold hands with whoever they were with. Suzy was with Kai so he immediately grabbed her hands and brought her to the front together with other stars. Fortunately, Kai saw Sehun and the three of them hold hands together with Suzy in the middle. They sang to the chorus while doing some dances.
 
The song finally ended and thunderous claps (or rather screams)  were heard. Some will shout and cry at the same time.
 
Sehun knows that it was the time for the whole world to know. He knows it was the perfect moment. 
 
So he grabbed a mic from Baekhyun, EXO's lead vocalist and spoke through the mike.
 
"Testing... Testing... Ahem (he clears his throat). Annyeonghaseyo, EXO's Maknae Sehun-imnida. I have something to announce and I hope you guys can stay back for a while." He turns to Suzy who was still holding his hands and she looked shocked.
 
"What are you doing?" She mouthed.
 
"Dear fans that we love so much. This girl, standing beside me is the one I love with all my heart, well, don't worry because I love my fans too. But this girl here is special to me."
 
Then Sehun took a small box out of his pocket and bent down.
 
"Bae Suzy, will you marry me?" 
 
All fans screamed and shouted and cried at that sentence.
 
Suzy cried with happiness and nodded. Sehun inserted a to ring to Suzy's fingers and they hugged each other. The rest of missA and EXO members went to the stage to congratulate them.  Chanyeol took the mic from Sehun and spoke through it.
 
"So guys, do you agree to this?" He asked.
 
"YES!" The fans shouted. Some would say "No" but all they could hear is "Yes". 
 
"Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!" The fans chanted.
 
"You heard them Maknae," Suho, the leader said.
 
And he did it first.
 
 

 

"Do you, Oh Sehun , take this woman whose hand you now hold, to be your true and wedded wife; and do you solemnly promise before God and these witnesses to LOVE, CHERISH, HONOR AND PROTECT HER: to forsake all others for her sake; to cleave unto her, and her only, until death shall part you."

"I do."

"Do you, Bae Suzy, take this man who now holds your hand, to be your true and wedded husband; and do you solemnly promise before God and these witnesses to LOVE, CHERISH, HONOR AND PROTECT HIM, to forsake all others for his sake; to cleave unto him and him only, and him forever until death shall part you?"

"I do."

They exchanged rings.

"You may now kiss the bride," the pastor said.

Loud cheering and thunderous claps could be heard. Everyone at the church was happy with the new married couple. 

"Miss Suzy, please have a word!" The reporters will say once Suzy went out of the church to board the car.

"Sehun-sshi, what will you do if your fans were angry?" The reporter asked but Sehun ignored the question and continued walking straight to the car.

They finally entered the car and breathed a sigh of relief. 

"Finally!" Sehun said.

"Finally there is no more paparazzi," Suzy said.

"No that's not what I mean," Sehun said.

"Then what?" Suzy asked.

"You'll know later," Sehun smirked and turned to look at the streets.

 


 

The house is not so big and not so small, but perfect for the two of them.

Sehun and Suzy walked in the house together.

"Aish, I can't walk properly with these," Suzy complained while lifting up the heavy dress.

Seeing this, Sehun carried her bridal style and climb up the stairs to their room.

"Sehun-ah, put me down!" Suzy whined.

"Andwae," he simply said.

"Sehun-ah, jebal, I'm heavy you know?" Suzy said.

"No, you're not. I can carry you easily like a sack of rice."

They reached their room and Sehun finally put Suzy down on the bed an pinned her onto the bed.

"Remember about the 'Finally' that we've been talking about?" Sehun asked.

"Y-y-yeah..." Suzy shuttered.

"The answer is, finally, you're mine and I'm yours," Sehun smirked and kissed Suzy's lips passionately.

He could feel her smiling.

"I love you, Suzy."

"I love you too, Sehun-ah."

"So should we start that?"

"What?! Andwae! You byuntae!" *runs away*

"Ani! I don't mean by that!" *chase after her*

 


 

OMG FINALLY END THIS FIC!!! Sorry the ending is so bad :P but hope its acceptable. Should continue my new fic, THE UNDEAD. You needa read it too XD Hope you do :) 

Thanks for reading this super long, boring and absurd fic XDXDXD

XOXO,

shfly0320