Water Fight!

Gotta Fight For This Love

 

 
 
"Sehun-ah, what did you buy?" Suzy asked Sehun, eyeing the plastic bag in his hands.
 
"Ice pops!" He exclaimed and brought the plastic bag up for everyone to see.
 
"I want!" The boys said in unison and took one from Sehun.
 
"Sehunnie, Gomawo!" Suzy thanked him while taking one.
 
"The weather's so hot!" Sehun said while eating one ice pop and fanning himself.
 
"We'll be toasted once we got home," I joked and we laughed together.
 
________________________________________________
 
"Ya! Who asked you to splash sea water on me?!" Suzy shouted angrily at her boyfriend.
 
"Sorry, but it's seems fun!" He said and continued splashing water on everybody. 
 
"Maknae! How dare you!" Xiumin shouted at Sehun for splashing water in him.
 
"Come here you maknae!" Xiumin did revenge by splashing more water to Sehun.
 
"Water fight!!!" The BaekYeol couple shouted in unison and the rest of the boys followed.
 
"Ya! Come here!" Suzy shouted at Luhan and Tao who splashed more water on her and she ran after them.
 
"Everybody who's our target now?" Lay shouted and all pointed to either Sehun or Suzy.
 
"The HunZy Couple!" The BaekYeol couple shouted and started attacking Suzy and Sehun.
 
"Yaaaaa....!!!" Everybody targeted on them and splash them lots of water and all of them were drenched from head to toe.
 
"You guys will regret this!" Suzy shouted and glare at them with her evil grin and started to take revenge. She splashed water to all of the boys and Sehun followed. In the end, they were really drenched. Suzy's pink tank-top stick to her body because of wet and that revealed her body shape. Again, everyone eyes her with awe.
 
Suddenly, a pair of hands were wrapped around Suzy's waist and she stiffened. The boys saw that it was Sehun and just watch them. Sehun turn her body around to face him and kiss her lips passionately.
 
"Guys, get a room please," Kai rolled his eyes (because of jealousy). Well, not only him was jealous, everyone was.
 
"Sorry, got carried away," Sehun said and piggybacked Suzy and ran away.
 
"They are running away!" Kris shouted and everyone chased after them, ready to splash water to the couple.
 
Because of exhaustion, the HunZy couple fell to the sand and the boys caught up, attacking them with sea water. Being the gentleman, Sehun harbored Suzy with his body so that she wouldn't get sea water that contains sands to her face because he didn't want the same accident to happen. In the end, it was Sehun's back that got attacked.
 
"Aww, that's so sweet!" Chen and Xiumin shouted in unison, realizing what Sehun did for Suzy and everyone laughed.
 
"Guys, we're all wet," Suho pointed out, "We should go and wash up."
 
"But we still wanted to play," the rest complained.
 
"Aish, arasso," Suho said.
 
"Guys, who is our new target?" Luhan asked.
 
Everyone pointed to either Baekhyun, Chanyeol, D.O or Kai.
 
"BaekYeol and KaiSoo Couples!" Everyone cheered and attack the four of them.
 
"Ya! Ya! Don't attack me! Attack Baekhyun!" Chanyeol shouted.
 
"No! Attack KaiSoo!" Baekhyun shouted but no one listened to him.
 
"AAHHHH!" Kai shouted because he was splashed by Suzy from his back. He turned around and chased after her. It's ironic because it's Kai who supposed to run away and Suzy chasing after him.
 
"Come back here!" He bellowed but Suzy just stuck her tongue out. Not giving up, he continued running around after the girl who got tired bit by bit after running. He caught her and held her waist.
 
Just like last time, he thought. 
 
"Let go!" She shouted but Kai ignored her. Then, someone pulled Suzy's wrist and bring her to him. Then he splashed Kai with more water. Kai just stood there, dumbfounded.
 
"Maknaeeee...!!!" He shouted angrily.
 
"I'm sorry," he simply apologized and ran away with Suzy.
 
"Hajima, hajima, we give up," BaekYeol said and D.O agreed. Kai walked up to D.O and agreed to.
 
"Last big splash for the four of you," Lay said and splash them with loads of water for the final attack.
 
"Who's our new prey?" Tao and Kris asked in unison and everybody smirked at each other. Using telepathy, they knew their next target.
 
"TaoRis Couple!" They said and attacked them.
 
_________________________________________________
 
 
 
A bit of KaiZy and a lot of HunZy xD HAHAHAAHAHA
 
50 Subbies! Thanks guys! XD 
XOXO