SLEEPOVER PARTY (Part 2 - OOPS)

Gotta Fight For This Love

 

 
 
Author's POV
 
Suzy took a bath first while Sehun was downstairs having a little munch on some snacks he bought.
 
Suzy left her shirt inside her bag and she went out of the bathroom to take it. Sehun had finished his snack and went up to check if Suzy had done bathing.
 
"Aish, where is it?" Suzy muttered under her breath because she had been digging her back looking for her shirt. Just then, Sehun opened the door and saw Suzy with a towel wrapped around her body.
 
"AAA...!" Both of them shouted in unison.
 
Realizing what the situation was, Sehun closed his eyes tight and turned his body around, while Suzy put her arms on her chest to cover her body. 
 
"S-sorry. A-a-are you d-done?" Sehun asked nervously, after what he had saw. His back still facing Suzy.
 
"Y-yeah, just give me a minute to search for my shirt," Suzy said and Sehun said okay and he got out of the room. Both of them are cursing in their head.
 
"Shoot. He saw my '' body," Suzy thought.
 
"Gosh, I saw her only with a towel. Don't think dirty, Sehun, don't think dirty," Sehun told himself.
 
Suzy quickly went to the bathroom and locked it. She wore her shirt which she found inside her bag after Sehun left and went out of the room. She found Sehun waiting outside.
 
"Sorry about that," Suzy apologized.
 
"I shouldn't have come in," Sehun said.
 
"It's okay anyway. Go and take a bath, I'll wait downstairs," Suzy said and headed downstairs.
 
"BBQ anyone?" D.O asked.
 
Hearing BBQ, Suzy immediately quickened her pace and headed to the garden where the BBQ pit was placed. She helped D.O, Suho and some of the boys to cook the beef.
 
Meanwhile, in the toilet, Sehun was having his bath and at the same time, thinking about seeing Suzy's bare skin. 
 
"She looked hot and y," Sehun thought but he stopped himself because he doesn't now want to be ertic.
 
_________________________________________________
 
 
"I heard Sehun and you screamed. What happened?" Kai whispered to Suzy while making BBQs.
 
"A-ani. It's nothing," Suzy said.
 
"Come on, you can't hide anything," Kai forced.
 
"Oh fine. But promise me not to tell anyone arasso?" Suzy told Kai and he nodded.
 
"Sehun saw me only wearing a towel," Suzy whispered to Kai's ear.
 
"Wha-?!?!" Kai shouted but Suzy immediately covered his mouth.
 
"Shhh! Don't let anyone curious!" Suzy said.
 
"Then did he do anything else to you?" Kai asked again.
 
"No. He only saw me and left the room," Suzy said and he breathed a sigh of relief.
 
"Phew. If he does anything to you, don't hesitate to report to me. I'll teach him a lesson and you should break up with him and come to me instead," Kai said and Suzy hit Kai's arm lightly.
 
"Oppa!" She whined, "He will never do such things! And don't hurt him!"
 
"Ah, arasso, arasso. Mian mian!" Kai apologized, raising his right hand.
 
"You are forgiven," Suzy said and continued making BBQs for the boys.
 
_________________________________________________