Surprise, Explanations & Our Promise

Gotta Fight For This Love

 

 
 
Suzy's POV
 
"Suzy-ah!" A voice came from the stairs. I look up and stiffened.
 
"Sehun-ah!" I came back to my senses and he ran to hug me.
 
"Honey, why are you here?" He asked.
 
"The dinner," I simply said, still under his arms. 
 
"Is that why you don't want us to tell the kids?" Appa asked Mr and Mrs Oh, who are Sehun's parents.
 
"Well, we found out that Sehun has a girlfriend and her name is Suzy Bae and on that spot, we know who she is and that's why we want to give them a surprise," Mr Oh said.
 
"Kajja, let's go to the dining room, you should be hungry," Mrs Oh said. Sehun's arm is still over my shoulder, he brought me to the dining room together with our families.
 
"Ya, Sehun-ah, don't you see me here?" Woohyun Oppa suddenly came to us.
 
"Sorry, I was too shocked to see my girlfriend here. Annyeong, Hyung!" He waved. Then, both families chatted happily while walking to the dining room...
 
_________________________________________________
 
Sehun's POV
 
"Umma, Appa, tell us everything. We got confused," I asked my parents because this is just too shocking.
 
"Okay, my dears. Sehun, remember you told us that Suzy is your girlfriend?" Appa asked and I nodded.
 
"Because her surname is Bae and we knew the Bae Company has a daughter that has the same age as you and we knew that Suzy is the name of the daughter so we made a surprise. Well, actually, before we knew that, our company wants to collaborate with your company and we wanted to arrange a blind date for Sehun with Suzy as he hasn't had any girlfriend yet but since we knew this already, I'm so happy. It's quite surprising and it's a coincidence," Umma explained.
 
"And Seo Min and I are good friends since high school," Mrs Bae added.
 
"I see I see," Suzy nodded, "Now I understand everything."
 
__________________________________________________
 
Author's POV
 
After eating, both company owners stayed in the dining room to catch up with each other while Suzy, Sehun and Woohyun went to Sehun's room to chat.
 
"What a surprise!" Woohyun exclaimed.
 
"I know, right?" Suzy's said and walked to Sehun's desk. She saw some EXO pictures displayed in Sehun's desk. She took one and examine them.
 
"Who is the most handsome in that?" Sehun popped out behind Suzy and asked her.
 
"You, of course!" Suzy laughed.
 
"Sehun-ah, where is the bathroom?" Woohyun asked.
 
"It's at the end of the room, Hyung. Walk straight a bit and turn right. You will see a glass door," Sehun directed.
 
"Okay thanks," Woohyun said and rushed to the bathroom.
 
"Hunnie-ah," she called.
 
"Yes, my baby?" He answered.
 
"Do you think that our parents are arranging our marriage?" She asked.
 
"I don't know. But we are too young to marry," he said.
 
"I know. But when we are on the right age, will you marry me?" She asked.
 
"Of course Beautiful!" He immediately agreed.
 
"Will you promise me one thing?"
 
"Anything, baby."
 
"Promise me that you will never leave me for another girl."
 
"I promise. You promise me that too? That you will never leave me for another guy?"
 
"I do," she smiled and they did the pinky swear.
 
_________________________________________________
 
Double update for all :)
KaiZy is conning in the next few chapters.