Should I?

Gotta Fight For This Love

Sehun's POV

 
The next day, Suzy and I meet up again and complete our assignment in the music room after school. We did the finishing touch and we practiced our duet a bit. I did blush and I can't help it. I saw her blushing too! Wait, she likes me? Am I dreaming?
 
Okay whatever. This time, let's focus on the duet. We only have a week left. And I want the both of us to get high marks.
 
____________________________________________________
 
 
Suzy's POV
 
The week ended with handouts with Krystal. I didn't do any sleepovers as Mom and Dad aren't home and Woohyun Oppa will be alone. 
 
I found out that Krystal had an older sister. Her name is Jessica. I met Jessica Unnie when I visited her house. Jessica Unnie is an alumnus of the Seoul Arts High School and she is currently a trainee under SM Entertainment! Amazing! Unnie is really pretty. She is like a goddess. Krystal also resembles her. Well, they are sisters and no doubt they look alike.
 
Now, I'm just laying down on my bed. I  finished all my homework and I had nothing to do. I also had finished the composing with Sehun. Only left the duet but I had to practice with him.
 
Suddenly, my phone rang. Sehun's name was displayed on my phone screen.
 
I picked up my phone and answer the call.
 
"Yoboseyo?"
 
"S-Suzy-ah! Am I disturbing you?"
 
"Ah, no. I'm doing nothing currently."
 
"Let's meet up. I'm bored too! Let's go out."
 
"Ah, to where?"
 
"You will see."
 
"Okay, where can we meet?"
 
"I will pick you up. Just wait inside your house."
 
"Okay. See ya'!"
 
"Yeah see you!"
 
I'm getting really excited. I told Woohyun Oppa and he allowed me to go. 
 
____________________________________________________
 
 
Sehun's POV
 
 
I got bored and I called Suzy. I hesitated at first but I finally had the courage to call her.
 
I took the bus to her house. I didn't own any vehicle as I'm saving up money to buy other stuff. I have a chauffeur but he is off duty. So, I'm taking the bus wherever I go. It's convenient and cheap.
 
I got off the bus and reached Suzy's place. I'm thinking of bringing her to Myeongdong market as there's a lot of food sold and things too! I knocked the door to Suzy's house and after a few knocks, the door was opened by Woohyun Hyung.
 
"Sehun ah! Annyeong!"
 
"Annyeong Hyung!"
 
"Come in! Suzy will be ready in a few minutes. Take a seat."
 
"Thanks Hyung."
 
After a few minutes, Suzy ran down the stairs wearing a simple outfit and a light make-up. She wore a peach-coloured shirt with a white jacket on top and a long blue jeans. She looked really pretty. 
 
"Annyeong, Sehun-ah! Sorry I'm late!"
 
"Ah, it's alright. I just reached."
 
"Okay, Kajja. Woo Oppa, I'm going. Bye!"
 
"Bye! Have fun you two!"
 
"Annyeong Hyung!"
 
We went out of the house and she asked me, "So, where are we going to?"
 
"Just follow me."
 
"Tell me."
 
"Psh, fine. We are going to Myeongdong market."
 
"Wah! Jinjja? It's been a long time since I was there."
 
"Oh really? Well, I will be the one who bing you there for the first time in such a long time."
 
She laughs and we boarded the bus. On the bus, she pointed to a lot of things outside and we chatted a lot.
 
Should I confess to her?
 
Should I?
 
__________________________________________________
 
Annyeong! Sorry I haven't update for a while. I had my exams. It's really crazy.
 
Sorry I missed out Fei, Sunggyu and Tao's Birthday... I can't post their pics as I'm using my phone to update. 미안해 미안해...! ㅠㅠ
 
Baekhyun's birthday is coming!!! Yeayyy!!!