Calling You

Gotta Fight For This Love

Suzy’s POV

“Gomawo Auntie for sending me home!” I thanked Krystal’s mom after she stopped her car in front of my house.

“It’s okay dear! Oh yes, if you have time, you can come to our house for sleepovers. Krystal will love it and it would be great!” Krystal’s mom invited.

“Oh, certainly auntie, I will. Thanks for the offer! I will go now, bye and thanks again!” I thanked them again.

“You’re welcome!” Krystal and her mom said in unison.

I got out of the car and waved to them while they drove away. After the car was nowhere in sight, I went inside the house.

“Oppa! I’m home!” I shouted the minute I stepped into my house and took off my shoes.

“Oh, Suzy-ah! So did you enjoy your outing with Krystal?” He asked

“Yeah! Her mom sent me home and she asked me if I can go over for sleepover if I have the time. I said yes. Anyway, I have to accompany her back to the bookstore next week as the book she wanted to buy was out of stock,” I informed.

“Oh okay, no problem. By the way, I already prepared dinner. Go wash up and eat. I’ll wait for you,” Oppa said and gave me a smile.

“Okay!” I said as I rushed up to wash up.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Sehun’s POV

 

Time check: 7pm

Maybe I should call Suzy on how we are going to start the project. To be honest, when I walked up to her this morning, I felt my cheek heated up and I was kind of nervous. Well yeah, I was blushing…

Okay, back to work! So I called Suzy and this time, that feeling came again.

“Yeoboseyo?” Suzy picked up the call.

“Oh, annyeong, Suzy-ah.”

“Annyeong, Sehun-ah! So when are we going to start on the song?”

“Err, how about tomorrow? Since I don’t have plans after school.”

“Hmmm… Okay sure! Since I don’t have plans too!”

“Okay, I’ll meet you at the music room after school.”

“Err, where is the music room?”

“Oh yes, you’re new so you don’t know where is the music room. Mianhae, I forgot.  After school, we will go together. I will show you the way, arraso?”

“Okay! Thanks! Anyway, did you do any planning already on what genre we are going to compose?”

“Oops, haven’t. How about we do it tonight individually and we share our planning tomorrow and combine them?”

“Oh, sounds like a great idea! Okay, thanks!”

“You’re welcome!  I’ll hang up now, bye Suzy-ah!”

“Bye, Sehun-ah! Goodnight!”

“Goodnight,” with that, I punched the disconnect button.

Okay, I have 3 hours before going to sleep. I should do my planning now.

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Suzy’s POV

 

After eating dinner, I went up and found my phone ringing. Sehun. His name was displayed on the screen. I quickly pick my phone up. We discussed about the project and he said that we can start off my planning individually tonight.

Being honest, my heart was pumping but luckily I can control my voice and as a result, I did not shutter.

After we hang up, I started on the planning immediately.

 

       Romantic?          Ballad?          Pop-Rock?            Sad?       Friendship?   

                  Love?               Dramatic?          Fantasy?      Party kind?    Slow?   ………

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Kai’s POV

 

“Luhan-ah, have you planned on the song already?” I asked Luhan on the phone.

“Yeah, it’s not much but how about you?” He asked on the other end of the line.

“Same here. So start tomorrow okay?”

“Sure thing. Music room?”

“No problem. See ya after school!”

“See ya! Bye.”

“Bye.”

 

Luhan and I hung up and I start to think about Suzy again. I’m just too over-protective. I’m worried about her. Yes. I am in love. I can’t control this. But I had to stop. Suzy doesn’t like me. She likes Sehun and I have to accept the fact. Wait. Maybe, she likes Sehun. Nobody knows for sure, but why am I not feeling happy? Not feeling happy that Suzy got along well with everybody. Aish. I facepalmed myself and keep on scolding myself. Then, I went to improve my planning.

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Annyeong Readers!

   Okay, first of all, mianhae for the very short update and I have not been updating these past feew days. And I'm so sorry for not updating on EXO's very 1st anniversary but I congratulate them via instagram, twitter and facebook. So yeah... I was over the moon when I found out that #365DaysWithEXO topped the Trending Topic World Wide. I'm so proud of them! And that day was SHINee Jonghyun's Bday too! And that day, is when GU FAMILY BOOK, Suzy's new drama, started airing. So yeah, I was busy celebrating too! HAHAHA. Anyway, the most important one is...

 

TODAY IS OUR DEAR SEHUN'S BIRTHDAY!!!

Happy Birthday, Sehuna!!! He's 20 years-old now (Korean Age) and I hope he'll look more y, cute and adorable in the future. #HappySehunDay Everyone!!! XDXDXD

 

http://25.media.tumblr.com/2e4f76627a4f4908c9f498e1bc00541d/tumblr_ml3r4hJMyK1riav2to1_500.jpg BHOp9zRCAAAk0iH.jpg:large    tumblr_mjt49vDZQO1s8b9qto1_500.jpg​​​​​​​

GuFamilyBook-p001.jpg    
Gu Family Book Promotional Poster. Have you watched the 1st and 2nd episode? I did :)

GOOD NEWS!!!

I'm was thinking of making a new fanfic. The lead role is Suzy, of course and ________. Anybody can guess? If you wanna know the boy-lead role, wait for my next update :)

*Hint: This pairing (Suzy and _______) is popular.