ENGAGED?!

Gotta Fight For This Love

Author's POV

Sehun and Suzy's parents were both businessmen and women. So after hearing this scandal, they immediately called SM Ent and JYP Ent to put the rumors to rest. Both companies agreed to announce that Suzy and Sehun were actually dating since long time ago.

The news spread were shown in newspapers and missA, together with EXO did a Press Conference immediately.

"Annyeonghaseyo! MissA-Imnida!"

"Annyeonghaseyo! EXO-Imnida, We Are One!"

All of them sat down except for Suzy.

"I am terribly sorry for not announcing that I'm dating Sehun from EXO. I know that most of you are very disappointed in this so please accept my apology. We have been dating for a long time now and since our parents had agreed to announce this, we are doing a Press Conference together, to put all the rumors to rest. Please understand us. Thank you," Suzy ended her speech and sat down. Thunderous applause was heard.

This time, Sehun stood up and explained the same thing.

"I am terribly sorry too to all my fans for not announcing this earlier. I was a coward and very scared that by announcing, it will break my relationship with Suzy and I don't want that to happen. Because she is my love and I love her with all my heart. I will do my best by giving you better music in the future. Please accept our apology and I hope that everyone will understand. Thank you very much."

The audience cheered for the both of them and finally, the rumors were gone.

 


 

Suzy's POV

"Umma! Appa!" I ran and hugged them once I saw them inside our dorm.

"Kwenchanha, Suzy-ya?" Appa asked and I nodded.

"Don't worry, it's alright now," Umma said and I nodded again.

"Umma, Appa, why are you here for?" I asked them.

"Well," Umma said and looked at Appa, "We have something big to announce."

I eyed them, "What is it?"

"Tell her, honey," Appa said.

'You and Sehun are engaged," Umma said smiling.

 


Sehun’s POV

“ENGAGED?!” I screamed on the phone.

“Relax, honey! It’s in 3 years time,” Umma spoke.

“But Umma! You’re kidding, right? We’re too young! And besides, we just debuted!” I complained.

“It’s a business thing honey. Don’t you want to be with Suzy?” Umma asked. Admit it, yeah. I want her to be my wife but... Isn’t this too early?

“Well, yeah, Umma...” I admitted.

“It’s settled anyway, honey. Auntie and uncle agreed too. It’s in 3 years so don’t worry arasso?” Umma reassured.

“Neh, gomawo, Umma,” I smiled.

“I’ll hang up now. Bye!”

3 years... I wonder if this is a good thing.

 


 

Suzy’s POV

3 Years. I wonder if I should be excited or I should wish it would go slow.

“Suzy-ah, JYP-sshi wants to see you,” Jia unnie said.

“Again? Alright,” I said lazily and went up to his office.

“Come in,” he said once I reached his room and took a seat.

“3 years. Are you okay?” JYP asked. I nodded. I understood clearly.

“As long as Sehun’s happy, I’m happy, and everybody happy. But JYP-sshi, what about the fans?”  I asked.

“Don’t worry. A lot of fans out there are shipping you two. There may be those who stopped being your fan but it’s growing, Suzy. Life is like that. You two will be fine. In fact, most of your fans give their blessings,” JYP smiled.

“Gomawo, JYP-sshi,” I smiled.

“It’s okay. Anyway, we’ll keep this as a secret okay?”

“Okay,” I said and turned my back and headed out of the room.

 


 

“Tell us! Tell us!” the unnies demanded once I got back to the dorm.

“But, unnie, I can’t tell you,” I said.

“We won’t tell anyone. Promise,” Min unnie said and did a peace sign.

“Not convinced,” I crossed my arms.

“We promise! Now tell us, pretty pleaseee...!” The unnies did some aegyo.

“Ugh, fine! 3 years,” I spilled but the unnies were confused.

“Till I get married,” I continued. They screamed. But Min unnie stayed still and pouted.

“I don’t even have one...” she faked cry.

“I can pair you up with Woohyun Oppa,” I joked.

“YAH!” she screamed and chased after me, while I ran around the living room.

 


 

Hi guys! Well, sorry for not updating for more than a week, in fact, almost 2 weeks. So so sorry. And sorry for the short update too.

So here's the thing.

I'm ending this fic soon and I really really really really (x100000000000........) need your ideas.

Please answer the questions. (NO MARKS REWARDED AS THIS IS NOT AN EXAM! LOL)

How do you want the ending to be? What should I put for the finale?

To make things easier, the ending will be HunZy moment :) So please give me your ideas :)

Thanks so much! XD

@exotichaanee: You especially ah! Help me neh? Jeballl...

Uh-Oh, check my newest story,The Undead. Its about Suzy and Luhan, since he won the poll :P My friends from school voted too XD And my exotic friend was like, CHOOSE LUHAN!!!! YOU CHOOSE LUHAN!!! BETTER CHOOSE LUHAN!!!!

It's only the foreword but I hope you'll subscribe. Please wait for my next update! Thanks to all of you who dropped comments. It's really appreciated! I hope you'll drop more in the future!

Love Always, shfly0320 :)