Meet The Girls

Gotta Fight For This Love

 

 
 
*One month later*
 
Author's POV
 
Suzy checked her surroundings one last time. She saw most of her stuffs were already packed, including the photo that she took together with EXO, the stuffed toy that Sehun gave her that became her companion every night and her Polaroid.
 
She went down with her luggage.
 
I'm gonna miss this place, she said in her mind.
 
_______________________________________________
 
Suzy's POV
 
"Umma, Appa, I'll be going first," I told my parents facing them. My mother was already tearing, because I had to leave home to be a trainee at JYP.
 
"Be safe arasso? Don't get sick easily. Call us often and sleep as much as you can. Being a trainee is tough but you can do it. Arasso?" Dad advised ad I nodded.
 
"Neh, Appa. Gomawo," I thanked him and hugged him.
 
"Suzy-ah, I'll miss you," Umma hugged me.
 
"Umma, don't worry, I'm not leaving Korea or anything. I'll visit whenever I can," I said.
 
"I'll visit you too, neh?" Umma asked and I nodded.
 
"Woohyun will send you off. Take care of yourself, Suzy-ah," Appa said and caressed my hair.
 
"I will, Appa, Umma, I'll get going now," I smiled.
 
"Annyeong, my daughter," Umma waved, wiping her tears.
 
"Annyeong, Appa, Umma," I waved back and went to Woohyun Oppa.
 
"Go inside the car. I'll put these in," Woohyun Oppa said and I obeyed.
 
I went inside the passenger seat and put on my seatbelt. Woohyun Oppa came in soon and drove off.
 
"Dongsaeng-ah, take care, arasso?"  he said while driving to the new dorm that I'll be staying during this training.
 
"Arasso, Oppa, don't worry much about me," I said.
 
"Okay. If you have any problems, contact me arasso? And I'll visit your dorm too," he smiled.
 
"Neh!" I smiled back.
 
Soon, we arrived at the dorm. I checked the address that JYP gave me and it's the correct house.
 
We got off the at and we took out my stuffs. I pulled my luggage while Woohyun Oppa helped to carry my other bags. I knocked on the door and soon enough, a man in his mid 20s opened the door.
 
"Annyeong, I'm Bae Suzy. And this is my brother Woohyun," I introduced and bowed 90°.
 
"Ah, Suzy-sshi, come in!" He said and we came in with my stuffs.
 
He closed the door behind him and started to introduce himself.
 
"I'm Park Jae Ryung and I'll be your manager," he said and offered and a handshake to me and Woohyun.
 
"Ah, I see. May I ask, how many girls will be leaving here?" I asked.
 
"There will be four girls, including you. You're the youngest," he informed.
 
"Ah, jinjja? I didn't expected that," I said and we let out a small chuckle.
 
"Come I'll show you your room," he gestured and and led us to the a corner of the house. He opened the door and there is small bed at each side of the room. They are still empty and there aren't any stuffs in the room, just 2 beds, 2 study table and 2 cabinets.
 
"Your room partner have not reached yet so you can choose which sides you want. After that, you may unpack your stuffs and arrange them," my manager said.
 
"Ah, Gomawo, Jae Ryung-sshi," I bowed.
 
"No need the formalities, just call me Manager," he smiled.
 
"Ah, arasso, Manager-nim," I said and he left the room. 
 
"Woohyun Oppa, which one should I choose?" I asked.
 
"I don't know. It's up to you," he said.
 
"Alright, I'll choose the right one," I pointed at the right side and sat down on the bed. It's comfortable. 
 
"You want me to unpack your stuff?" Woohyun Oppa asked.
 
"It's okay, Oppa. I can do it myself," I said and sat down on the floor, opening my luggage.
 
"I'll help," he insisted, "I have finishes my work today anyways."
 
"Arasso. You can help me to put my school stuffs and stuffed toys. Gomawo, Oppa," I thanked him.
 
"Anything for you, Suzy-ah," he said and helped me.
 
 
  After one hour, all of my stuff were arranged neatly and the room seems to be more colourful. All thanks to Woohyun Oppa.
 
"Suzy-ah, it's all done now," Woohyun Oppa said while getting up.
 
"Ah, neh. Thanks Oppa!" I beamed.
 
"You're welcome. Anyway, where are the rest of the girls?" He asked.
 
"Molla. Let's check outside," I said. Sounds of laughter could be heard beside my room.
 
I got up and together with Woohyun Oppa went to the room beside ours.
 
I knocked on the door a few times before a girl, looking really familiar and looks really cool opened the door.
 
Wait.
 
"Min Unnie?!" I exclaimed and my eyes shot wide, staring at her.
 
"Suzy? And Woohyun?" She called us disbelievingly.
 
"Min-ah, What are you doing here?!" Woohyun Oppa asked.
 
"I'm a trainee here!" She exclaimed.
 
"I am a trainee too!" I said and hugged her.
 
Min Unnie is Woohyun Oppa's classmate long time ago. Oppa introduced her to me when Oppa and I went to Min Unnie's birthday party.
 
"Unnie-ah, long time no see!"
 
"Long time no see too, Suzy and Woohyun! How are you guys doing?" She asked.
 
"We're fine Min! We didn't know you are a trainee," Oppa said and gave Min Unnie a friendly hug. 
 
"I am! Well, it's a surprise to see your sister here! I'm glad I have a housemate that I know!" Min Unnie said.
 
"Yeah, I'm glad too! Have your partner come?" I asked.
 
"Yeah, come in!" She invited us in and her room is already filled with stuffs. And there sat one girl on her desk.
 
"Fei-Unnie, come here!" Min Unnie gestured the girl to come. She looks pretty and she looks older than Min Unnie. The girl who I'm not wrong is called Fei stood up and went to us with a smile.
 
"Ah! Another pretty lady had come!" She said and clapped her hands. I blushed at her compliment.
 
"Ah, yeh," I said sheepishly, "Bae Suzy-imnida."
 
"Wang Fei Fei-imnida, Fei for short. I'm Chinese but I can speak Korean so don't worry!" She said and let out her hand for me to shake.
 
"This is Woohyun Oppa, my elder brother," I introduced and they shook hands.
 
"Annyeong," they said in unison.
 
"Let's have a chat outside," Min Unnie said and we sat on the sofa.
 
"Yah, Min-ah! You better take care of my sister!" Woohyun Oppa threatened.
 
"Oppa!" I whined, "I can take care of myself!" 
 
"Ah, don't worry, of course I will," Min said and all chuckled.
 
"Well, well, well, it seems that Suzy and Min made friends before this meeting," Manager-nim came out from nowhere, now with another girl with a pink hair.
 
"Oh! Manager-nim! Yeh, Suzy and I are friends long before this," Min said and looked at the girl who just arrived.
 
"Introduce yourself," Manager-nim told the girl.
 
"Annyeonghaseyo, Meng Jia-imnida, you can call me Jia for short! I'm Chinese," She introduced.
 
"Annyeong Jia!" We all said in unison and stood up.
 
"Wang Fei Fei-imnida. Nice to meet you! Call me Fei for short," Fei Unnie said and shook Jia's hands.
 
"Ah! Ni shi zong guo ren ma? (Are you Chinese?)" Jia asked something in Chinese.
 
"Ah shi! (Yes!)" Fei smiled.
 
"Guys, Korean please," Min Unnie said.
 
"Sorry," Jia apologized, "I got too excited."
 
"That's okay! I'm Bae Suzy, Suzy for short, and this is Woohyun, my brother. He came just to send me off," I informed and shook her hands.
 
"Not only to send you off but to remind you stuffs you should take note too, Dongsaeng-ah!" Woohyun informed and we laughed.
 
"And lastly, I'm Lee Minyoung! Call me Min!" She said and shook Jia's hands.
 
"I like your hair," Min Unnie added.
 
"Well, thank you," Jia smiled.
 
"Guys I think I'll get going first. Mom and dad would be worried," Woohyun Oppa informed.
 
"Ah, yes, Annyeong Oppa, I'll miss you so much!" I said hugging him.
 
"Min, you better remember what I told you," Woohyun Oppa pointed.
 
"Neh, neh, like your sister is going to be eaten up. Huh!" Min pouted.
 
"Arasso, I'll be going, annyeong!" Woohyun Oppa waved and headed to the door. I trailed behind him.
 
"And Suzy! Don't forget to call often and rest well! Call me if you get sick or anything! Annyeong!" He said.
 
"Ah, arasso, arasso! I won't forget! Annyeong!" I waned and soon, his car zoomed and disappeared from Suzy's sight.
 
She sighs. She wouldn't see her brother as much as she want now.
 
_________________________________________________
 
Yo! Miss A's in the house! Wassup?