Are They Doing That?!

Gotta Fight For This Love

 

 
 
Suzy's POV
 
We had barbecue tonight. Lay, D.O, Suho and I helped to grill them. We also had marshmallows. The unique thing is each of us will have to give marshmallows to someone and we will have to promise each other one thing. We can give as many as we want. Sehun gave me one and we promised we will never left each other's side. Baekhyun gave me one and we promised that we would be friends forever. I gave Kai one and we promised that we will be there when we are in need. I also gave Suho one and we promised that we will take care of the boys. Luhan gave me one and we promised that we won't hurt Sehun. Tao gave me a slightly burnt one and we promised that one day, we would shop for accessory together. Tao and his obsession with metal pendants. I gave Chen one and we promised each other that we would do a duet one day. I also gave Xiumin and I promised him that I would buy him Baozis, while he promised to treat me Strawberry Milk.
 
_________________________________________________
 
Sehun's POV
 
To be honest, it became awkward towards the night, because...
 
I have to sleep together with Suzy in one bed, again. I don't know why, it's just that, I felt awkward and my heart beat faster every time. Probably because of the incident last time.
 
Nah, I don't want to think about it anymore. Too embarrassing. Maybe I should try not to feel awkward. Suzy was in her own world, on the study desk, I don't know what she was doing there. While I was on the bed, staring at the ceiling.
 
"Suzy-ah..." I called her.
 
"Hmmm," she answered, still focused on whatever she was doing.
 
"Come here," I said and she turned around. I patted the space beside me.
 
"Coming," she said and quickly arranged her stuff on the table and stood up. Suddenly, she tripped and fell.
 
"Suzy-ah!" I shouted and stood up. I ran to her and helped her get up.
 
"Kwenchanha?" I asked her worriedly.
 
"I'm okay," she said. I helped her to sit on the bed.
 
"Ouch!" She winced and hold her leg. There is a small cut on her leg.
 
"Wait here, I'll take the first aid kit," I said and quickly find it. After a few searching, I finally find it in the cabinet. I ran back to Suzy and assist her.
 
_______________________________________________
 
Kai's POV
 
"D.O Hyung, please get me a water," I called out in my bed. I was too tired to get up. He was just beside me.
 
"Get yourself, dude," he said and turn his body the other side and continue sleeping.
 
"Aish," I mouthed and get up lazily. I went out of the room to the kitchen to get water. I passed Suzy and Sehun's room.
 
"Sehun-ah," I heard Suzy moan.
 
"Just a little bit more, Suzy-ah," I heard Sehun said.
 
I widened my eyes and leaned my ear against the door to listen more.
 
"Sehun-ah, it's painful!" Suzy shouted.
 
"Just hold on," he said.
 
"There, done," he continued.
 
"Sehun-ah, too tight!" Suzy said.
 
I don't wanna listen anymore. Are they doing that at such a young age?! Seriously?!
 
________________________________________________
 
If you guys laughed, comment down HILARIOUS! XD 
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Kai was like 0.0 (ASDFGHJKLOMG)