Sleepover Party (Part 3)

Gotta Fight For This Love

 

 
 
Suzy's POV
 
"I'll eat well!" Everybody said and started eating the food that we've prepared.
 
"It's delicious! You guys are daebak!" Chanyeol praised going a thumbs up.
 
"All thanks to the umma, D.O," I said and we laughed.
 
D.O, being the umma who cooked for the boys the most, prepared most of the ingredients for the foods. Admit it, I lost to him in cooking. He is really good in that. He even taught me little things about cooking that I didn't know.
 
"Hyung, do we have any plans after this?" Kai asked.
 
"Yeah. We have Movie Night!" Baekhyun said and everyone cheered and started to give movie suggestions.
 
"Twilight!" - "Nah, we watched that already."
 
"Transylvania Hotel!" - "Nah, we don't have the CD."
 
"Life of Pi!" - "Nah, too boring."
 
"Rise of The Guardians!" I suggested and the rest looked at me.
 
"Good idea, Suzy! I have the CD but I have not watched it," Chanyeol said.
 
"So guys do you agree with that?" Suho asked and everybody nodded.
 
"Genius," Sehun whispered to my ear and I just give him the 'what' look. I just picked a random movie that comes out of my head.
 
_________________________________________________
 
 
"That was great! I love the story!" Chen threw his hands up in the air praising the movie. True enough, Rise of The Guardians is awesome. 
 
"I agree with you!" Chanyeol agreed, "I fell in love with the tooth fairy. She is so cute!"
 
"And I fell in love with Jack Frost. He is so handsome!" I looked in the air with sparkling eyes. The boys gave me a glare. Oops, Sehun must be jealous. I looked at him and it's true. He was sulking and a few moments later, the silent atmosphere turned to laughter.
 
"Look at our Maknae! He is jealous!" Kai laughed, rolling on the floor. Sehun's expression is just too funny. 
 
"Hunnie-yah, don't be angry," I shook his shoulder. He didn't respond and look away.
 
"Now he is ignoring," Baekhyun stated.
 
"Hunnie-yah, I'm sorry," I apologized, shaking his arm.
 
"Hunnie-yah, still ignoring me?" I tilted my head more so that I can see his face that refused to look at me.
 
"Hunnie-yah! I'm really really sorry if I made you angry! To me, you are more handsome than any other boys in this world arasso?" I shook his shoulder harder and he looked at me. So did the other boys again.
 
"So Sehun is the first and we are second?" They asked in disappointment.
 
"Yah! I'm trying to confront my boyfriend here and you guys are making me feel worse," I said and sulked.
 
"Guys, of course for her Sehun is the more handsome. If she thinks it's me, she would have dated me already," Suho joked, "It's not a big deal okay? We're still on her top list right?"
 
"You're right! Thanks Suho for making it better!" I thanked him and gave a thumbs up. No doubt he is the leader.
 
"So Hunnie, what do you say?" I looked back at him, expecting something like "I forgive you".
 
"You have to treat me," He simply said. 
 
"What?! I thought you are the one that supposed to treat me the whole month!" I corrected him but he wagged his fingers.
 
"Uh oh, no no. What I meant was we treat each other. Fair enough?" He said.
 
"Tsk. Okay," I slumped on the sofa, "Now I have to save more money!"
 
Sehun laughed, "Kajja let's go to sleep I'm tired already." 
 
I realized that all of the boys are still here. They have been watching me all this time. I turned rosy in embarrassment.
 
Back to Sehun, he let out his hand, waiting for me to take it. "Let's sleep."
 
"Ah, yes," I took his hand and stood up. 
 
"Goodnight guys! Have a good rest! We have things to do tomorrow!" I waved at them and they all said goodnight to each other before heading to their rooms.
 
Sehun and I went up the stairs. Then I remembered about the events happened earlier before dinner. It gave me shivers. I just hope it won't happen again.
 
"You know you are making me jealous," Sehun said.
 
"I know. That's why I was sorry."
 
"There will be punishment."
 
"I know. Treat you back."
 
"Not that. I want you."
 
I stiffened and yelled, "Yah! Byuntae!"
 
Sehun laughed and held his stomach, "I was just kidding! But one day, we will do that."
 
"Never," I jumped to bed and pulled the covers up to my face.
 
"We'll see," I heard him said and I felt the bed moved and the covers opened. He went in and now he is facing me.
 
Before I knew it, he attacked my lips.
 
__________________________________________________
 
NO NO THEY DIDN'T DO IT OKAY THEY DIDN'T.
 
I won't write scene here.
 
And those who were waiting for KaiZy, I will try to write some moments but you'll have to wait.
 
 
 
 
XOXO IS HERE OMG THE ALBUM IS OUT ALREADY GUYS LEMME SCREAM OMG I WANTED TO DIE COZ OF HAPPINESS EXO JUST KILLED ME HOLD ME MY EXO FEELS EXOXO KISS VER AND HUG VER LET OUT THE BEAST OMG WOLF OMG MY LADY 365 BABY OMG PETER PAN OMG AND MORE MORE MORE IT'S FULL ALBUM GUYS HOLD ME.