I Lost It!

Gotta Fight For This Love

 

Kai’s POV

I was about to head home when I spotted something on the ground…

Polaroid picture of a flower. Hmm… I think it’s Suzy’s. Since she brought Polaroid earlier. She must have dropped it when she was running. I’m gonna return this to her tomorrow to her at school.

 

___________________________________________________________________________________

 

Suzy’s POV

“Woo Oppa! I’m home!” I shouted the moment I stepped inside the house.

“Suzy-ah! Come down after taking your shower. Help me to prepare dinner, okay?” Woohyun Oppa requested with a smile on his face.

“Sure thing,” I said and headed to my room to take a bath.

I slip my hand into the pocket on my jacket.

My eyes widened. My flower picture wasn’t there! I closed my eyes, breathe in and out, and search for the picture again.

Still, it wasn’t there.

In other words, I lost it.

My heart sank as it was one of my best shots but I just accept the fact that it went missing. Besides, I can take another one next time. The picture might have dropped when I was being chased by Kai Oppa.

I continued what I was supposed to do. I washed up and helped Woohyun Oppa prepare dinner.

“Oppa, I just realized this but, where are Umma and Appa? I didn’t see them after school today.”

“Oh, mianhae Suzy, I didn’t tell you earlier but they went to London for some business trip. They will be back in two weeks time.”

“I see…” and with that, I continued preparing dinner. It was weird that our parents decided to go on a trip without telling us beforehand but I just let it pass. 

______________________________________________________________________________________

Sehun’s POV

Suzy, Suzy, Suzy…

I could only think of her the entire day. I couldn’t sleep. I tossed my body left and right on my comfy bed but still, I couldn’t sleep. I went to check the time. It was still 10.45pm. I decided to kill time by thinking how to get close to Suzy. Maybe I’m being too cheesy for now…

Suzy is perfect for me. She is like the goddess. She is my ideal type, seriously. Moreover, she is the first girl that captured my heart the moment I laid my eyes on her. In other words, it was love at first sight.

I get out of bed and walked to my study table. I took out a pen and started writing ideas down.

Chat with her when she is alone

Hang out with her

Watch movies with her

Study together

Buy her cute stuffs

Invite her home for dinner

Introduce her to Umma and Appa

I read through my ideas and I think they were okay but the last fews are more to ‘when-she-become-my-girlfriend’ type. So I decided that the 1st on the list was the best. I’ll make my first move tomorrow.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

OOHH YEAH BABY!! I finally be able to edit this chapter as it was in a mess. I think the AFF had some problems.
Anyway...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HOYA OPPA~!^^
Inspirit going crazy again...
kekeke Our Hobaby has turned a year older! 
INFINITE MAN IN LOVE DAEBAKKK~!! XD