Discharged

Gotta Fight For This Love

 

 
 
Suzy's POV
 
I went to the hospital after school again. I turned the door knob of Sehun's room and went in. "Annyeong Suzy!" A voice called out. I looked up and saw Sehun, wide awake.
 
Let me repeat, WIDE AWAKE.
 
"Sehun-ah!" I ran to him and hugged him.
 
"I miss you, darling," I said.
 
"I miss you too," he replied. I broke the hug and scanned his body, "Are you okay? Are you still hurt somewhere?" I asked with concern.
 
"I'm fine Suzy, and thanks for taking care of me while I'm unconscious," he smiled.
 
"How did you know that?" I asked him.
 
"Well, when I woke up, I called a nurse and when she checked my health, she said that a girl with a long hair wearing SAHS uniform will come everyday after school, and I immediately knew it's you," he explained.
 
"It's okay, I'm glad you're okay. But you still have to rest because your body is not fully recovered," I told him and he just nodded.
 
"So, when I'm not in school, anything happened?" He asked.
 
"Well, umm, it's not fun," I simply said and took a seat beside the bed.
 
"Anyway, you must be hungry, after not eating for days," I said changing the topic.
 
"That's right. I'm so hungry," Sehun said patting his stomach.
 
"What do you want to eat? I'll buy for you," I said and grabbed my wallet.
 
"No, no," he said, "You stay here, hospital food will do."
 
"Okay, I thought you hated hospital food," I said.
 
"It's not that bad," he said.
 
"I'll be going out to the counter for a while to get the food for you," I said and headed to the door.
 
"Bring me some porridge if they have one," Sehun shouted and I gave him the "okay" sign. I ran to the counter and asked if they have some porridge or Sehun and they did. While waiting for the porridge, I texted the boys and his parents saying that Sehun is conscious. They replied back that they'll be here in a while.They gave me the porridge after a few minutes and I went back to Sehun's room.
 
"Sehun-ah, your food is here!" I said once I entered his room. I put the porridge on the table infront of Sehun on the bed.
 
"Finally! Thanks Suzy!" He thanked and started eating like he hasn't eaten for years. The door suddenly burst open and all 11 boys came, with Krystal.
 
"Sehun-ah! We miss you!" All 11 boys echoed in unison.
 
"Sehun-ah, how's your body?" Suho asked.
 
"I'm fine, Hyung, thanks for asking. And thanks guys for visiting me," Sehun smiled brightly.
 
"It's our job to visit you often," Baekhyun said and the rest agreed.
 
"Sehun-ah, get well soon!" Krystal said and he thanked her.
 
________________________________________________
 
Sehun's POV
 
I'm lucky to have friends like them. They were really worried about me and I'm happy that they were concerned.
 
"We bought fruits for you, Maknae! Eat it well arasso?" Luhan Hyung said and showed me the basket full of fruits. 
 
"Gomawo, Hyung! I'll eat it well" I thanked him and he smiled. He placed the basket on the table beside my bed. Again, the door burst open. This time, the Doctor and the nurse came, along with my parents.
 
"Umma! Appa!" I called out to them and they ran to me hugging me.
 
"Sehun-ah, we're worried sick about you, when Suzy told us you're conscious, we drove all the way here. You're not hurt anymore right?" Sehun's mother asked desperately.
 
"Umma, I'm fine. I'm not hurt anywhere," I said and smiled.
 
"Thank God," Appa breathed a sigh of relief. The doctor cleared his throat, indicating that he wanted to speak. All of us look at him.
 
"Sehun is fine now but he needs to rest to boost his energy. He can go home after he is fully healthy. And yes, before I forgot, Sehun-ah, you lost a lot of blood after the accident and please consume this pills 3 times a day after you eat, to add more blood to your body," the doctor explained and gave me the pills.
 
"Okay, thank you so much, Doctor," I received the pills and thanked him giving a slight bow.
 
_________________________________________________

 

Suzy's POV

Finally! After days of visiting Sehun regularly and taking care of him (I even slept there during weekends because it will be not fun at home), he finally recovered fully and he's able to go home today. 

"Hunnie, Hunnie, Hunnie, Hunnie, Hunnie!" I called out to him repeatedly once I open the door as I was so happy and excited.

"Whoa! Chill, Honey! What's up?" He asked and I went to him kissing him on the cheek without any warning.

"I have good news for you!" I told him and his eyes widened.

"Tell me, tell me!" He demanded like a five-year-old kid.

"You can go home today!" I shouted, letting my hands up in the air. He smiled widely and shouted 'Yeay' in victory.

"I am not dreaming right?" He asked again.

"No, and it's true," I made sure.

"So can we go now?" He asked desperately.

"Yep, but I have to pack some of your stuff before we head out," I said and started to take his things such as the soft toys that the boys, Krystal, other people and I gave him.

"I'll help you," Sehun said and got out of his bed.

"No, no," I rejected, "You are still in your hospital clothes. Go and change arasso? Then you can help me."

"Okay," Sehun said and took his clothes. I gathered all the stuff together and it's not that much. I put all of them inside a small box and it fits perfectly. I scanned the whole room again to see if anything is not packed yet and there's none. I brush my hands together and waited for Sehun.

"I'm done!" Sehun said and we went out of the room and headed to Sehun's house


 

"Ommo! Young master! You're back! We are so worried about you! Thank God you're fine! Come in!" The head maid greeted us and let us in.

"Thanks Mrs Kim," Sehun said with a smile.

"Suzy-sshi, Thank you so much for bringing Sehun here, you should have called us to help you," Mrs Kim said.

"It's okay, Mrs Kim, thank you for your offer though." We headed to Sehun's room to put his things. Once we got in, the room is still neat and clean even though Sehun has not been here for days. The maids must have cleaned his room regularly.

"It's so good to be back," Sehun said and I agreed, while arranging his things from the hospital on the shelves.

"You have school tomorrow," I informed him.

"I know."

"Should you rest for one more day?"

"I've rested a lot."

"Then you'll be coming tomorrow?"

"Yep. I've been missing school and there must be a lot of works and lessons to catch up."

"Don't worry, it's not a lot though."

"I see, but there is one thing that everybody in the school has to do, right?"

"Huh? What? I didn't know. Who told you?"

"Krystal. She once called me to check if I'm fine and she told me the school works and stuff. She said that all students have to do a performance at the end of this term," Sehun explained.

"How can I not know that?" I asked myself in disbelief.

"Krystal said that YeEun Saem told the class during remedial after school and that day you skipped remedial to visit me. You shouldn't have skipped classes because of me," he explained.

"Look, I didn't skip remedial. YeEun Saem knew that you're in an accident and she knew that I went to the hospital every day after school. So she let me skip that," I said in defense.

"Arasso, Mianhae," he apologized.

"Nah, it's okay. Did you know anything else?"

"We can do a solo, duet or as a group performance."

"I see. I wonder why no one told me this."

"Maybe they had forgotten to tell you," Sehun giggled.

"Maybe," I said and we laughed together.

__________________________________________________