Good News, Girls!

Gotta Fight For This Love

 

 
 
*6 Months Later*
(A/N: This is already one year since all of them become trainees)
 
Author's POV
 
"Jae Ryung-ah, send the girls into my office now. I have something important to announce," JYP said though the phone and the manager obeyed. A few minutes later, the girls came into JYP's office with their training clothes and their tired face.
 
Perfect timing to brighten them up, JYP thought.
 
"Ah, my girls! Take a seat! I have a great news to tell you!" JYP beamed and they smiled and took a seat in front of him.
 
"Get ready girls!" JYP exclaimed.
 
"For what, JYP-sshi?" Min asked cluelessly.
 
"You are debuting!" JYP squealed like a girl.
 
"Jinjja?!" All of them almost stood up from their seat.
 
"I'm not kidding!" JYP said.
 
"Yes! Finally!" All of the girls stood up and jumped in happiness.
 
"Okay, now chill. We need a name for you," JYP said and they sat back.
 
"Hmmm, I wonder what name I should make you. Do you want something to do with 'Girls'?" JYP asked.
 
"Hmmm, maybe not because people will think that we are copying Girls' Generation. What about we make a feminine name but doesn't include 'Girls' in it?" Min suggested. 
 
"Like something to do with 'Miss'" Jia added.
 
"Good idea! 'Miss A' maybe? What do you think?" JYP asked.
 
"Um, what does the A stands for?" Suzy asked.
 
"Asia," JYP answered, "So it means Made In Asia, in short, Miss A."
 
"Sounds great! I like it!" Fei exclaimed.
 
"If I were to stylize it, it will become missA," Suzy said while writing in on a piece of paper.
 
"Sounds great! So how girls?" JYP asked and all nodded.
 

"So it's settled. You guys are officially missA! Congrats!" JYP beamed and the girls gave a high five to each other.

 




Suzy's POV

JYP composed a song for us. It's called Bad Girl Good Girl, BGGG for short.

Yesterday was the recording and we just ended making our MV. It really sounds and looks great and I can't want to perform it.

Anyways, on that day, I told EXO and they were like "OH GOSH WE'RE JEALOUS".

________________________________________________

 

Author's POV

                  [allkpop Homepage]

[NEWS] JYP announced that they had formed a new girl group! Until now, the members' name and group name are unknown but JYP Ent will release their teasers tomorrow at 12PM KST. Stay tuned for more information!

Xiumin and Tao shared a computer together while reading this. They showed the other boys and they were happy that they knew a lot of information about the new girl group. Especially Oh Sehun. On the other part of Seoul, the families were really excited to see their daughters' debut soon.

*12PM KST the next day*

JYPNation lovers are visiting JYP Homepage and Youtube at that time and within 1 minute, Fei's teasers reached 800k views. In the video, is of course, Fei's teaser, showing off her charms to promote her new group. But still, the group name is unknown.

The second day, Min's teaser's were revealed and as netizens got really excited and curious, it has slightly more views than Fei's but Fei's catches up later after more netizens who didn't get to check it out the day before did.

The third day, Jia's teaser was revealed and what attracted netizens the most was her bright pink hair.

The last day is finally Suzy's teaser, which what the EXO boys are waiting for. Suzy's teaser reached more than 2M views in less than a day and that is because of her charms, her innocent and pure face. With that, Suzy becomes the visual of the unknown group.

Later on that day, exactly at 6PM KST, JYP posted a picture of the girls on its homepage, with these words,

        10th JULY 2010, 12PM KST

                             missA 

                 Bad Girl, Good Girl

Immediately, fans grew excited and even before missA made its debut, they had lots of fans from all over the world.

                   [allkpop Homepage]

[NEWS] JYP Ent has finally revealed their new girl group! It's called missA and their members are Fei, Jia, Min and Suzy. It seems that they are making their debut with the song Bad Girl, Good Girl on 10th of July this month! They really attract netizens from all over the world and even before they release their MV, they already had a lot of fans! 

   It seems that Suzy is the most attractive one because her teaser is the one with the most views, and within 24 Hours, her teaser reached more than 3M views! Fantastic! Netizens commented saying "Suzy is the prettiest!", "I can't wait to watch missA's debut!" , "They are really daebak!"

missA members were really happy to know this and they congratulate Suzy for being the most popular one. They really can't wait to show the world their talents.

On EXO's dorm, they had been watching the teasers over and over again, especially Sehun and Kai who watched Suzy's over and over again. The girls refused to give them more information and all they can do is wait and fanboying. Sehun actually grew to be jealous because his love is gaining more and more attention from other fanboys who wished her to be theirs but, it won't happen.


 

missA is finally introduced! Ahhhh!!!!! XDXDXD

Sorry I made up the debuting process... I wanted to make difference anyway.