The Composing & Woohyun

Gotta Fight For This Love

Author’s POV

“Suzy-ah…!” Sehun’s voice could be heard in the hallway. Suzy turned around and came face-to-face with Sehun.

“Sehun-ah! Sorry, I didn’t wait for you in the classroom. I was taking my notebook out of my locker,” Suzy apologized.

“Ah, that’s okay. I wanted to put things in my locker too anyway. Mine is just a few lockers beside you,” Sehun informed.

“Ah, I see,” Suzy said, nodding her head as she watched Sehun opened his locker and place some things.

“Okay, I’m done. Let’s go to the music room,” Sehun said while Suzy followed behind him.

“Okay, kajja,” Suzy said as she caught up with Sehun, now walking side by side.


______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Kai’s POV

“Try this note,” I told Luhan.

“But that was better…” Luhan said, against my idea.

“Trust me this time,” I convinced him.

“Okay fine…” Luhan gave up and try to change the note of the music.

He pressed the piano key and he actually likes the note that I suggested more than the one he wrote.

“Okay, to be honest, that was better,” he said honestly.

“See…!” I said, almost shouted at his ears, for not believing in me.

Just then, the doors were opened.

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Sehun’s POV

I opened the door to the music room and let Suzy came in first.

“Oh…!” She exclaimed.

“What’s wrong?” I asked her, and went inside immediately.

“Hi, Luhan and Kai Oppa!” She greeted the ones who were on the piano, sitting side by side.

Great. Kai and Luhan were there. So, Suzy and I can’t practice here.

“Hi, Suzy and Sehun-ah!” Luhan and Kai greeted us back.

“Hi, Lulu!” I went to him and hugged him.

“Aish, you two! Get a room!” Kai shouted, with a disgusting face.

“Hahaha… You guys were really close eh? Like a couple?” Suzy asked.

“Duh, they are the cutest couple known in the school. Like what they said a few days ago, they are the HunHan Couple,” Kai answered, and Luhan and I smiled hearing the word ‘cute’.

“Kai-ah, gomawo…” I thanked him.

“For what?” He said with a confused look.

“For calling us the cutest couple!” Luhan, this time, answering him.

“Oh okay, your welcome.” Kai said, still with a bit of disgust on his face.

“Anyway, since you guys are here, we will do the song in another place, you two can continue to compose your song,” Suzy told Kai and Luhan and I just nodded to what she was saying.

“Oh but we are finishing,” Luhan said.

“But you guys have not finished. Don’t waste your time okay?” Suzy said, telling them to just stay in the music room.

“Okay, thanks, Suzy and Sehun,” Kai thanked us.

“That’s okay, bye!” Suzy and I said in unison and waved goodbye to Luhan and Kai as we went out of the music room.

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Kai’s POV

That feeling came again as Suzy came inside the room. But, lucky much, I was able to control my expressions.

She said that Luhan and I should stay as we came first and Sehun and her shouldn’t disturb us. I wanted her to stay but it does not gonna happen. I was thinking about it again…

She left and all I need is to focus on the song but seriously, after she left, I lost all my ideas. It’s like I need an inspiration. Inspiration from my muse. My muse is Suzy, so I need her. But since Luhan is here, I can’t let him know that I like Suzy, right?

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Suzy’s POV

   We left the music room so that Kai and Luhan have peace doing the project.

“So Suzy ah, I guess we can’t practice today,” Sehun said, disappointed.

“Ah, then how?” I asked him this time.

“Er, my house has no piano. How about yours?” Sehun asked

“I have one. Okay then kajja. Let’s go my house,” I said to him and I dragged him out of school.

 

We finally reached my house’s front door. “Come in,” I told Sehun, after removing our shoes and unlocking the door.

“Woah, your house is cozy,” Sehun praised.

“Of course," I smiled.

“Anyway, why is there nobody home?” Sehun asked.

“My parents went for a business trip and my brother is working,” I answered while we climbed the stairs to the second floor, leading him to my room.

“You have a brother?!” Sehun asked with disbelief.

“Well, yeah, of course! Why do you ask like that?” I asked him with a confused-shocked look.

“Ah, nothing, nothing… I just thought that you are the only child. It’s nothing anyway,” Sehun said.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Author’s POV

   “Ah, nothing, nothing… I just thought that you are the only child. It’s nothing anyway,” Sehun said and trying to convince Suzy it was nothing.

“Okay,” Suzy said and then they reached Suzy’s room. Suzy went in to put her bag and change her clothes. While Suzy was changing in the bathroom, Sehun waited for her in her room and he was fascinated with Suzy’s collection of Polaroid photos that were hanged on the ceiling. There are strings that were attached to the walls and the photos were attached to it using small colourful wood pins. He looked at the photos and smiled. She took great pictures, Sehun told himself.

Then he saw a picture of some flowers, they were so beautiful. He saw photos of Suzy and her friends, her parents, maybe, and a boy, who is older than her, maybe about 3 years. They were smiling to the camera. He looked handsome and his smile is so bright. In that picture, the boy was wrapping his left arm around Suzy’s shoulder. There is also another picture, Suzy and that boy again, sitting on the green grass, both smiling. Suzy was doing a V pose with both her hand and the boy did the same too. They looked happy together. Must be her boyfriend… Sehun thought. With that, his heart fell.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Suzy’s POV

I opened the bathroom door after changing and saw Sehun looking at my Polaroid collections. He looked at me immediately when he heard the sound of the door.

“Oh, Suzy-ah, you are done,” Sehun said while scanning me head to toe.

“Yeah, those are my collections…” I told him, pointing to the Polaroid pictures.

“I know. It’s beautiful,” Sehun praised again and looked back at the pictures.

“Thanks,” I said and went standing beside him, ”but not all were taken by me.”

“Oh, then who took it?” He asked.

“These ones are taken by me,” I told him, pointing to the pictures of plants, sunset and stuffs like that, “while these ones are taken either by my parents, my brother or my friends,” I continued, pointing to the pictures of me, my friends, my parents and Woohyun Oppa.

“I see, I see,” Sehun repeated, nodding his head, “Should we start on the song now?”

“Oh yes, I almost forgot. Okay, let’s head to the next room,” I lead him to the room where my family kept the piano.

“Okay, let’s start on this,” Sehun sat on the chair and opened the piano cover.

We compared our plannings and we decided to compose a slow and romantic piece. It’s not that easy for us to do but we managed to get the lyrics by making a love story. Well, a song tells a story too, right?

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Sehun’s POV

By 5 o’clock that day, we managed to finish with the composing. We only had half of the lyrics left, which we will do it the next time. Suzy and I were hungry too that time as we were too excited and to be honest, again, I felt butterflies and really I fall in love more with Suzy.

“Kajja, let’s eat,” Suzy suggested while we were packing our stuffs.

“Okay, where should we eat now?” I asked.

“Let’s go to the nearest Ramyun shop,” she suggested.

“Okay,” I just agreed with her.

We went out of the piano room and she headed to her room to get her stuffs.

Just then, I heard the front door was being unlocked by the person outside.

I stood-rooted to the ground as I thought that there was a burglar outside. The door opened and I couldn’t do anything so I just stand there with my opened eyes and scared expression.

The door opened and I saw a man in his 20s stepped in the house.

“Suzy-ah, I’m home!” he shouted. I was relieved when he shouted Suzy’s name, knowing that this man knew Suzy.

Wait. He looks really familiar.

Oh, I know! He is the boy in the pictures!

“Suzy-ah, wher-,” he immediately stopped talking when he saw me with wide eyes.

“Who are you?” He asked me with that what-are-you-doing-here look.

“Oppa!” Suzy came our rushing from her bedroom to me and grabbed my wrist. She dragged me downstairs.

“Suzy-ah, who is he?” that guy asked again.

“Ah, Oppa, don’t be mad, he is my friend, Sehun. He came here to do the project work with me as we are partners. Oh Sehun, meet my brother, Bae Woohyun and Bae Woohyun, meet my friend, Oh Sehun,” she introduced us to each other. So he is not her boyfriend?

We shook hands and he smiled.

“Hi,” we both finally said to each other.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Hi! I'm back with a longer update~^^

   Thank you guys, now this story had passed 1000 views! I'm so happy! This is all thanks to all of you, my dear readers. Anyway, about the new fanfic that I've been talking about, HyunWooOppa got it correct! Yes, the other main lead will gonna be Myungsoo. I am a MyungZy Shipper too! *Obsessions*

   So this will be the poster for the new Fanfic :) Please look forward to it! ^^
 

  Anyway, Luhan's birthday is coming XD Yeaaaayyy!! I'm so excited!!! He shares the same birthdate as me :) Mine is 20 Mar while he is 20 Apr XD

 

   Oh yes, do you notice that Kai's POV did include something like 'she's my muse'? I took it from Shut Up Flower Boy Band :) Jo Byunghee's said that.

I'll try to update longer next time okay? I just need the time... Be patient guys :)

    Does Bae Woohyun sounds weird???