Done Checking Me Out?

Gotta Fight For This Love

 

 
 
Sehun's POV
 
Yes! Finally! Saturday come! We have 2 days to enjoy. Baekhyun's parents had a small villa near the beach and his parents let us stay there for this weekend.
 
The villa is quite big and it fits all 13 of us. Suho Hyung arranged the room for us.
 
Chanyeol - Baekhyun
Kai - D.O
Kris - Chen
Xiumin - Luhan - Lay
Tao - Suho
Sehun - Suzy
 
Oh well, the last one is so obvious. Suho Hyung don't have to say it actually, because overtone here knows that.
 
She's mine, she's mine, she's mine, she's mine.
 
REMEMBER THAT!!!
 
Suho Hyung distribute our keys and he told us to meet at the beach at 10am.
 
Suzy and I went to our room and it's perfect for two of us. Its facing the beach, giving us the best view. There is also balcony with a small table. The bed is king-size. Well, I guess we will have to share a bed for the second time tonight.
 
I look at Suzy who is scanning the room with awe. She's wearing a blue t-shirt (FYI, Matching with me at that time), and a short jeans.
 
"Ya, you should go and change," I told her.
 
"Why? I'm fine with this," she told me while holding the hem of her shirt.
 
I said, "It's hot outside, go and wear something like..."
 
"A bikini," she cut off with a frown.
 
"Sorry, I don't have one," she continued and started to unpack her stuff.
 
"That's not what I mean!" I shouted, "What I meant was this," holding up a tank-top from the bed, which she have not hung on to the hanger to put into the cupboard for clothes.
 
"Oh, that one? I was planning to wear it for later," she said and continue putting her stuff.
 
I kept silent and unpacked my stuff. I put them into places but Suzy finished first. She excused herself to change. I continued to put my stuff. I was about to finish when Suzy came out, wearing the pink tank-top that really matches her and the same short jeans. I was too amazed by her looks. She had the curves on her body, and she let down her long black hair, which make her look more charming. I eyed her head to toe with awe, and admit it, she looks so y.
 
"Done checking me out?" She asked and that snapped me back to reality.
 
"Err, I'll change now," I looked away, trying to change the topic. I took a wife-beater and went to the bathroom.
 
I came out of the bathroom after changing and saw Suzy putting on a sunblock. She saw me coming and offer one. I took one and applied it myself. She didn't look surprised at my looks. 
 
"You don't find me hot?" I asked her bluntly.
 
"What? Well, yeah," she admits.
 
"But you didn't look as if you are," I pointed out.
 
"It's because I see Woohyun Oppa with that a lot of times, so maybe that's the reason I'm not surprised," she explained and I just frown.
 
I applied more sunblock to my arms and rub it. I gave it back to Suzy and took my things and got out to meet the others at the beach.
 
"Hey you have cream on your cheek," Suzy said and wipe it off with her hands. I blushed with the sudden touch.
 
"Gomawo," I smiled.
 
"It's okay," she replied and we walked to the beach.
 
"You're here!" Suho Hyung said. We were the last to come. Everyone's eyes were on Suzy. Feeling uncomfortable, she looked down on the sands.
 
"Are you guys done?" I complained.
 
"Sorry, it's just that, she's so pretty," Baekhyun looked at Suzy with awe.
 
"Ah, Gomawo," Suzy said, smiling from ear to ear.
 
"Can she be my date just for once?" Chanyeol wondered.
 
"Andwae!" I shouted which the boys return with laughter.
 
"Our maknae gets jealous easily," Xiumin Hyung said and the laughter erupted again.
 
"Don't be so stingy, Hunnie-ya," Suzy said, pinching my cheeks.
 
"I can't give you to them, not even once!" I whined which made Suzy laugh.
 
"You are so cute," she said, cupping my face, and kiss my cheek suddenly. I wrap my arms around her waist and hug her.
 
"Let's watch the lovey dovey couple," Chen said and I turned to him, giving him blank look.
 
"I am really jealous," Chanyeol said and high-fived with Baekhyun.
 
"Guys, let's check out the beach!" Suho Hyung suggested and we followed him go around. There wasn't many people probably because its not Sunday yet. Then we spotted a volleyball court and the boys ran there immediately. 
 
Kris took out a volleyball from his bag and started playing with other boys. Suzy and I just sat and watch them play. Luhan, D.O and Chen did not play but spread themselves around the court to be the referee.
 
_________________________________________________
 
Author's POV
 
Suzy fanned herself with her hands. The sun is really hot even though she have an umbrella protecting her. Sehun noticed this and he went to buy something for Suzy.
 
"I'll be back in a while," he said and got up.
 
"Where?" She asked.
 
"Convenience store. To buy something to cool us down," he explained.
 
"Be quick," Suzy said and Sehun ran.
 
Right after Sehun was gone, a ball fled to Suzy's direction.
 
"Suzy, watch out!" Lay shouted but before Suzy could dodge, she was already hit with the ball.
 
All of them ran to her to check if she was okay.
 
"Suzy-ah, kwenchanha?" Kai asked holding her shoulders with a worried look. She didn't reply but continue rubbing her eyes lightly. Some sands which stick on the volleyball entered her eyes.
 
"I'll bring her to the toilet," Kai said and help Suzy get up.
 
"Where's Sehun?" Luhan asked.
 
"He went to buy something," Suzy said, still trying hard to get sands off her eyes.
 
"Don't rub it, I'll bring you to wash up," Kai said and walked to the toilet with her. They went to the uniual toilet (Toilet for both boys and girls) and Suzy cleaned her eyes with water.
 
"Are you done?" Kai asked.
 
"No. It's still there," she said while closing her right eye.
 
Kai took a tissue and cover Suzy's eye. 
 
"Stay still," he said and she did. Kai blew lightly to Suzy's eye to remove the sand. Then he remove the tissue.
 
"There. Is it still there?" He asked Suzy.
 
"No. Thanks!" She said and cleaned the parts near her eye that still have a little bit of sand on it.
 
"Thanks Jonginnie Oppa," She smiled and thanked him again.
 
"Anytime for you," he replied.
 
"Faster, the rest must be waiting," she said and they ran together.
 
"Suzy-ah! Kwenchanha?" Sehun asked once they returned. He held Suzy's shoulders and look at her with concern.
 
"I'm fine, don't worry," she reassured.
 
"I'm so worried. Anyway, thanks Hyung," Sehun thanked Kai who helped Suzy earlier.
 
"Anytime," Kai replied giving the two-finger salute.
 
________________________________________________
 
 
There! A bit of KaiZy added! Sorry, my stories are lame... T.T
 
Anyways, HAPPY 3RD ANNIV TO INFINITE!!!!!! XDXDXD