The Winner

Gotta Fight For This Love

 

Author's POV
 
D-Day of the performance came in a flash. Audiences were cheering for their friends who are going to perform. 
 
"Suzy-ah, kwenchanha?" Sehun asked, after seeing Suzy being uneasy, fidgeting with her fingers. Their turn for the performance came after a few songs.
 
"I'm nervous, Hunnie-ah," she said and he hugged her, trying to comfort her.
 
"It's okay and it's gonna be fine. Don't get nervous much. I'm nervous too! Everything will go fine, okay? Well do great," Sehun convinced her.
 
"Okay," she said, "Thank you, Hunnie."
 
Time passed and it's their turn. Sehun squeezed Suzy's hand, indicating that everything will go fine. They went up to the stage hand in hand. The music starts and they sang their heart out, as a result, receiving a thunderous applause at the end of their song.
 
_________________________________________________
 
Suzy's POV
 
The students from other levels have to vote for the winner of the song and today is the announcement of the winner.
 
"Suzy-ah! Where are you?" Krystal asked me through phone call.
 
"I'm walking to school. It's not late yet," I reminded her.
 
"Come faster! You have to see this!" She said excitingly. 
 
"Just tell me what it is," I said.
 
She sighed, "Come here and see for yourself. Sehun is already here so faster!"
 
"Okay! Okay! I'm coming!" I said, "Bye!"
 
"Bye," and the other line hang up.
 
That Krystal. Why does she want seriously? I ran to school and I was panting when I reached the gate.
 
"Suzy!" I heard someone called me and I look up.
 
"Kai Oppa!" I greeted him, despite me breathing hard after running.
 
"Kajja, you have to see this," he said and pulled me to who-knows-where.
 
"Wait, wait," I said. I just want to catch my breath.
 
"Okay. Slowly. Let's go," he said.
 
Again. Seriously. What do people want to do with me?
 
He pulled me to the school's notice board. Krystal and all EXO boys are already there. She pointed at a paper and I saw the heading.
 
WINNER
 
1st place: Oh Sehun and Bae Suzy
 
I stiffened and slowly, I smile crept up on my lips. Sehun hugged me from behind and whispered, "Congratulations, baby. We made it." I turn around and hugged him, saying the same thing.
 
Before we knew it, the EXO boys, including Krystal, hugged us and said congratulations.
 
___________________________________________________________
 
Sorry boring Chapter...! :P
EXO IS BACK YEAY EXO IS BACK WOTH XOXO KISSES AND HUGS YEAHHHH!!!
they're so cute and awesome and handsome in those pics. And NEW LOGO HAHA!
Sehun eating Lay? LOL
Luhan was closing his eyes and its so cute!!
Baekhyun and his nerdy glasses XD
Chanyeol and Bubblegum!! XDXD
Xiumin's hair OMG.
Suho and the pencil in between his nose and his mouth. That is so cute! Joonma!!
Kai and that face. GAAHHH!! Kkamjong :)