While He Is Away

Gotta Fight For This Love

 

 
Author's POV
 
Months passed after the announcement. Suzy and Sehun loved each other more each day. Suzy hanged more Polaroids picture in her room, mostly pictures of her and Sehun. Some were with EXO and Krystal too.
 
As EXO are popular, Suzy got popular too, along with Krystal. Suzy and Sehun are the cutest couple found in school. Their fans called them the HunZy couple. As for Kai. Ummm, I should say that he is jealous. Really jealous. But when Suzy is alone, he will always come to her. He will always be there for her.
 
_________________________________________________
 
Sehun's POV
 
"Sehun-ah, pack your bags. We are going to America now. Your grandaunt is hospitalized. We need to visit her," Umma said, once I reached home. I was really shocked to hear that as my grandaunt used to take care of me when I was really young. I went up to my room immediately and packed my bags, just a few clothes as we will be there not for long. In one hour, we left the house and let the house maid to take care of it. 
 
I texted Suzy before I reached the airport in the car.
 
Me: Suzy-ah, sorry, I won't be in sch for this week. My grand aunt is hospitalized and I have to go to America. I love you Suzy-ah, take care. I will be home soon, I promise. I miss u alr... T.T
 
After a few minutes, my phone vibrates and I pick it up I see the sender. It's Suzy. Whenever I see that it's Suzy, my eyes lit up and it brings joy to my heart.
 
Suzy: Oh, I'm sry to hear that. Take care too, Hunnie! I love u! Please tell your grand aunt to get well soon from me. I will cover the sch works for u.
 
Me: Thanks Honey! 
 
I thought about Suzy being alone for this week, except for being with Krystal. I texted Suho Hyung as he is the leader.
 
Me: Hyung, I will be away to America for this week coz my grand aunt is sick. Take care of Suzy for me plz. 
 
Hyung: Got it. Send our gratitude to your grand aunt. Sorry to hear that. I'll send the message to the boys.
 
Me: Thanks Hyung. You're the best leader! Teehee... ^^
 
We reached the airport and checked-in. We only had a few things to bring so we only brought 2 small luggage along.
 
*on the plane*
 
I'll be back soon.
 
_________________________________________________
 
Suzy's POV
 
"Suzy-ah!" Someone called me and I immediately knew who owns that voice.
 
"Kai Oppa, annyeong!" I waved to him.
 
"I heard Sehun went to America," he said, sitting beside me, which belongs to Krystal.
 
"Yeah. He told me too. His grandaunt is sick. They must be really close," I said.
 
"Well, that's true. Back then when Sehun was younger and his parents were busy because of work, his grandaunt took care of him," he explained.
 
"I see," I nodded.
 
"Err hmm," I turned back and saw Krystal giving a small cough, "I'm sorry but this is my seat so can you shoo?" She waved her hand gesturing him to move out.
 
"Annyeong, Krys, Mianhae I was only talking to Suzy," Kai said and he stood up.
 
"Talk to you later," he told me with the two-finger salute. Krystal sat beside me and we started to talk and I told her about Sehun. It seems like the news spread fast because she already knew.
 
_________________________________________________
 
Finally! I'm done with my homework. I'm craving for ice creams right now. I took my wallet and my phone and headed down to the ice cream store.
 
"Mom, I'll be going to the ice cream store!" I informed my mom while putting on my sneakers.
 
"Alright dear!" She said and I went off to the store.
 
"One strawberry ice cream please?" I gave my order to the waitress and I paid her the money. She scooped one and put it in the cone. She gave me and I thanked her.
 
"Please come back soon!" She waved. A typical waitress, so that the store will gain more money. I headed to the entrance and before I reach the knob, I saw a familiar face standing outside the glass door. The guy went in and I waved my hand.
 
"Kai Oppa annyeong!" I waved to him.
 
"Hey! Craving for ice cream huh? Me too!" He smiled. It's our second encounter meeting unexpectedly.
 
"Yeah. Go and choose some. My treat," I said but he refused.
 
"I'm the guy. Girls shouldn't treat," he scolded.
 
"Fine. I'm not forcing you anyway," I said. I waited for him and he came back with chocolate ice cream.
 
"Are you going anywhere?" I asked.
 
"No. I'm kinda bored at home. Let's go to the park," he said and dragged me out.
 
"Okay. Let's go," I said and followed him. We sat on the swings while on our ice creams.
 
"Remember that time?" He asked. I knew what he meant. Our first meeting here.
 
"Of course!" I said and a smile crept up my face, reminiscing those memories.
 
"Suzy-ah," he called.
 
"Hmmm," I answered.
 
"Do you know that I like you?"
 
"What? Really?" I was shocked to hear this. I thought of Kai Oppa only as a brother. 
 
"Yeah. But he took you first," he said referring to Sehun.
 
"I'm sorry, Kai. Sorry for hurting you. I'm sorry because I love him. I only see you as a friend. I'm so sorry," I looked down as felt really guilty and my eyes started to get watery.
 
"That's okay. He is the maknae. I should give him the chance," he said. He is such a good Hyung and Oppa. I feel him getting up from the swings and he hugged me.
 
"No need to be sorry. I will be here for you. I will be your friend okay?" He reassured and patted me on the back.
 
"Gomawo Oppa," I sobbed and thanked him for being so kind with me.
 
________________________________________________
 
Kai's POV
 
If you are happy, I am happy too.
 
Don't worry I will be here for you, always.
 
I love you Suzy-ah, I love you.
 
I will always do.
 
I'm glad that I told her my feelings.
________________________________________________
 
 
Fluff eh? Sorry kinda boring...
 
Suho's Bday is coming.
 
He is one of my ideal type hahaha XD he is on the top of the list HAHAHA.
 
XOXO
EXO IS HERE!!!
 
Finally! We've been waiting like forever...