Cries

Gotta Fight For This Love

 

Kai's POV
 
This is all my fault. Only if I didn't ask Suzy if she wants some drinks and reject her to go with me, Sehun will not be hit.
 
And stupid car, stupid car, stupid car.
 
"I'm sorry, Suzy, this is all my fault. I shouldn't have asked you if you want some drinks. This is all my fault, I shoul-," I said.
 
"Shhh, don't blame it all on yourself," Suzy cut off, still sobbing.
 
"Suzy-ah, don't cry arasso?" I told her and she nodded.
 
"Sehunnie is strong. He is and he will be waking up soon. He promise me that he will be by my side forever," she said. Suzy is such a strong kid too. Positive minded. No wonder that I actually fall for her too. The rest of the boys are quiet, while Luhan is sobbing and they are confronting him.
 
"Suzy-ah, he is gonna be alright, am I right?" I asked her again, wanting to be sure.
 
"Yes, he is," she said but she started crying. I, too, got my eyes teary and cried with her. She hugged me and I hugged her. We just hugged each other. My heart start to beat fast.
 
"Suzy-ah!" I heard a woman's voice and all of us turn to look at her. It's Sehun's parents.
 
"Auntie!" Suzy called back and she ran to her and hugged her.
 
"Auntie, I'm so sorry," Suzy cried.
 
"It's okay Suzy-ah, it's not your fault or anyone's fault. I know it's just an accident. Don't cry, Sehun is a strong kid," Auntie said and caressed her head. They cried together and Sehun's dad went to hug them together. Being the dad, Sehun's dad just tell them not to cry because Sehun's gonna be okay, and I believe in that. 
 
He is gonna be okay.
 
He is gonna be fine.
 

 

Suzy's POV

 

"Family of Sehun?" A doctor called and all of us rose up.

"Is he okay, Doctor?" I asked him desperately.

"He is fine now but he lost a lot of blood and he might not be conscious until few days from now," he explained.

"Can we go inside to see him?" Sehun's dad asked and the doctor nodded.

"Thank you Doctor," everyone gave him a slight bow.

"I hope Sehun will recover soon, bye," he smiled and went off. We enter Sehun's room and found him laying in the bed, he looks peaceful. Just like how he looks this morning before waking up. I went beside his bed and intertwined his hand to mine.

"Sehun-ah, I miss you," I whispered and cried. Sehun's parents was on the other side of the bed, caressing Sehun's cheek. They didn't cry, because they are strong.

I look at Sehun, how I wish this accident didn't happen, only if he didn't run to us and only if I didn't go to buy the drinks with Kai.

Again, I cried.

I felt a hand patting my back. I look up and saw Kai.

"Don't cry," he said.

The whole day, I waited for Sehun to wake up. I know it will take days but I don't care. I'll wait for him. The rest of the boys and Sehun's parents went back to rest. At first, they wanted to stay with me but I told them to go home because they are tired out. But Kai insisted that he should stay with me so I agreed.

 

_________________________________________________

 

Kai's POV

Ever since the accident, Suzy became quiet and she can rarely smile. She did but it was a forced smile. She will every time after school visit Sehun and I came along with her. 

"Suzy-ah, can you smile?" I asked her, poking her soft cheeks.

She gave me a forced smile.

"Yah, don't force your smile," I told her.

"I'm just not in the mood," she said and looked down. Seeing her like this, I took her hand and headed outside.

"Yah! Let me go! Where are you taking me?" She shouted.

"Let's have some fun," I smirked.

"Fun? Sehun is sick and you want to have some fun?!" She bellowed.

I turn and look at her,"Look, I can't stand your gloomy mood and I don't want you to get sick or something, so let's have some fun."

"Am I really like that?" She asked.

"Yeah, so just follow me," I said and dragged her somewhere.

"Remember this?" I asked her.

"Duh! Of course! The place where we met," Suzy said, still with a blank face. We are now in the park, at the swings. 

"Let's have fun here," I said and sat on the swing.

"Push me please?" I asked her with puppy eyes.

"I thought it supposed to be me asking you that?" Suzy said but she helped me anyway. She pushed me and there I go swinging.

"You said we will have fun but it seems that you're the only one," she muttered but loud enough for me to hear.

"Stop, stop," I told her and stood up from the swing.

"Sit here and I'll push you," I said and she obeyed. I pushed her and she went swinging up and down, laughter can be heard.

"OMG it's ticklish! Hajima, hajima!" She shouted and I stopped.

"Finally I can hear you laugh after such a long time," I told her. Hearing this, she cleared and turn back to her gloomy mood.

"Hey, don't throw your happy face please," I told her but she kept quiet. "I just miss him," she looked up at the sunset,"This, is the place where he confessed, where we shared our first kiss." I got really jealous and sad at the same time. She started crying again and I couldn't bear to see this. I hugged her and I don't care if her tears are staining my shirt.

"I know you miss him," I told her and she is still sobbing, hugging me back. I kissed her cheeks slowly, "Don't cry."

Then I kissed her left eye, "You look better if you stop crying."

Again, I kissed her right eye, "I'm here, okay?"

"Jonginnie-yah, thank you," she said in between her sobs, "Thank you for being such a nice friend but I'm sorry, I couldn't return the love for you."

"Shhh, don't be sorry, I'm okay with it," I lied. I actually want her to be mine, but Sehun needs her more than I do.

________________________________________________

 

Hi guys! 

For those who subscribed to my other story "Fire and Ice", just wanna inform you that I'll be working on this FF more often because I want to finish fast and because of writers block. I hope you understand.

And for those who have not check out the story, please do so :D

Anyway, please comment down if you think that I should make one KaiZy one-shot because this story has very little KaiZy moment.