I Must Move On

Gotta Fight For This Love

 

Sehun's POV
 
I'm officially together with Suzy. That day when I sent her home, she insisted that we should tell Woohyun Hyung and instead of scolding and shouting, he jumped in joy like a fanboy. He gladly accepted me as a brother and his sister's boyfriend. 
 
Suzy and I have 3 days before submitting our composition and we have 10 days before the performance. We still have time.
 
It's early in the morning and I'm in front of Suzy's house to pick her up.
 
"Little dongsaeng! Your boyfriend is here!" Woohyun called out to her after opening the door for me.
 
"Neh, I'm coming!" she shouted form her room.
 
"Sehunnie!" She called me while rushing down the stairs.
 
"Good morning, Beautiful!" I greeted her. We went to hug each other and I kissed her cheek.
 
"Hunnie-ah, I thought I told you not to come but just wait for me at school?"
 
"I couldn't wait because I miss you already."
 
"Aigoo, my baby," she ruffled my hair.
 
"Hey don't you dare do that to my beautiful hair! It took a long time to make this perfect!" I said as I fixed my hair again.
 
"Ya! So your hair is beautiful huh?" She asked angrily with arms akimbo.
 
"Aish, that's not what I mean, honey."
 
"Haha, okay, I understand," she laughed and helped me to fix my hair.
 
"There, it's perfect now," she said, "let's go to school before its late." She dragged me outside. 
 
"Woohyun Oppa, we'll go now!" She informed.
 
"Okay, don't get into any trouble, arasso?"
 
"Arasso, Hyung. Bye!" I said and waved my hand.
 
Suzy and I walked to the bus stop hand in hand. We sat together in the bus and we listened to some music from Suzy's iPod using her earphones.
 
When we reached school, I couldn't wait to tell my friends that Suzy and I are together. I didn't tell them yesterday because Lay was absent from school. Suzy and I walked to our classroom, still hand in hand.
 
"Sehun-ah, they are watching us," Suzy said as we were walking and I noticed that some students are whispering and looking at us.
 
I pulled Suzy closer to me and said, "Don't worry. They won't disturb you." I wanted to let the whole world know that Suzy is mine and that no one can take her away from me. No one will lay a finger on her and if he or she does, I will hunt them down and give the worst moment in their life.
 
I love Suzy and I will never ever let go of her.
 
____________________________________________________________
 
 
Luhan's POV
 
Krystal and the boys were with me having a chat together while waiting for the teacher and other students to come.
 
The classroom door opened and it gave a loud creak. Sehun and Suzy walked in holding hands.
 
They walked up to us, and Sehun announced, "Guys listen. I need to tell you something and it's important."
 
I raised my hand and said, "Let me guess, you two are together?"
 
"That's right. We are together," Sehun reassured, smiling. Suzy was blushing.
 
We gasped and each of us started to say "Oh My Gosh" and starting to congratulate them. Krystal went to Suzy and hugged her saying that she is jealous but happy at the same time. Suzy reassured her that she will get one sooner.
 
Finally, my buddy has a girlfriend! I'm so happy for him that I hugged the two congratulating them.
 
Everybody seems to be happy except for one.
 
_____________________________________________________________
 
Kai's POV
 
Now they are together and my chance of getting closer to Suzy dropped to 0%.
 
After all this congratulating, I stormed out if the classroom and went to the school rooftop waiting for the bell to rang. I can't see Suzy with Sehun all lovey-dovey because my heart will ache more.
 
I regretted not making my move earlier. Only if I did... She would be mine. 
 
But did she even like me? 
 
Maybe not.
 
She only see me as an older brother and I have to accept the facts.
 
I gave up and told myself this.
 
I must move on.
 
_______________________________________________________
 
 
 
I finally updated :D please comment down your thoughts. Don't be a silent reader ;)