The Unexpected Meeting

Gotta Fight For This Love

 

Sehun's POV
 
"Okay, practice ends today. We will continue next time arasso? We still have about a week before the performance," Suzy said. We've just ended our practice for the performance.
 
"Tomorrow is the submission. You've checked everything right?" I asked.
 
"Yep! It's all good. I hope we will get high marks," she hoped.
 
"Me too," I said.
 
"Anyway, do you have plans today?" She asked.
 
"Err, yeah. My parents said that today we should stay at home because someone's coming over," I answered.
 
"I see," she said. Then, someone opened the door to the music room. It's Krystal.
 
"Suzy-ah! Hi, Sehun-ah! Sorry for interrupting you two but can I borrow Suzy for today?" Krystal asked.
 
"Sure!" I said.
 
"Ya, Krystal! What for?" Suzy asked.
 
"About the book. Before its sold out again. Kajja!" She dragged Suzy out of the room.
 
"Oh yeah. Bye Honey! See ya tomorrow. Love you!" She shouted while Krystal dragged her.
 
"Bye and have fun!" I waved but she's already gone.
 
Now I'm left all alone. I decided to go home.
 
__________________________________________________
 
Suzy's POV
 
"Got the book?" I asked.
 
"Yeah, here it is. Let's go and pay," she said. After paying, we went our of the bookstore.
 
Beep. Beep.
 
I took out my phone from my pocket and see who was the sender.
 
To: My Suzy
 
      Suzy-ah, come home now arasso? We are invited for a dinner at our friend's company house.
 
From: Appa
 
"Ah, Krystal-ah, I have to get home now," I said.
 
"Something important?" She asked and I nodded.
 
"My mom is fetching us. Kajja we will take my mom's car." We ran to the entrance of the mall and Krystal's Mom is already waiting.
 
"Aunty! Annyeong! Sorry we are late," I greeted Krystal's mom.
 
"Annyeong, Suzy-ah. I just reach here and you aren't late," she said.
 
"Umma, lucky you came in just in time. Suzy has to get home now," Krystal said.
 
"Okay, I will drive there," she said.
 
"Gomawo, Aunty!" I thanked her. After a couple of minutes, we've finally reached my house.
 
"Thank you Aunty for the ride!" I thanked her again.
 
"It's okay Suzy-ah! And thanks for accompanying Krystal," she thanked back.
 
"Anytime, Aunty!" I waved and they drive off. I went inside the house and Woohyun Oppa greeted me.
 
"Suzy-ah, ppali! It's already 5.30pm. Faster get a shower and dress. We will leave at 6pm," Woohyun Oppa said.
 
"Okay," I gave him the 'ok' sign. I rushed up to my room and take a bath. After taking a bath, I wrapped myself with my towel and went to my cabinet to search for something to wear. I found a white button down shirt, short light brown pencil skirt and a grey-coloured high heels. I decided to wear them. I combed my hair and I grabbed my white Feragammo sling bag, putting my phone and wallet inside.
 
I went out of my room and I could see Woohyun Oppa and Appa already waiting. "Where's umma?" I asked.
 
"Right here," I heard Umma's voice while she closed her bedroom door.
 
"Ready?" She asked and all of us nodded. We went inside my parents car and dad drove off to friend's house.
 
"Appa, who are we visiting?" Woohyun Oppa asked.
 
"I'm not telling you. You guess it yourself," Appa said.
 
"Err, The Kim Company?" I guessed.
 
"No-oh. Wrong," Umma shook her head.
 
"The Lee Company?" Woohyun Oppa asked.
 
"Wrong again," Appa said this time, "Alright, I will give you a clue. It's one of the most successful companies in Korea."
 
"But Appa, all of our guesses are all successful companies in Korea!" I said.
 
"Haha, anyway, we've reached already," Appa said and the car stopped in front of a mansion. It looks very familiar but I couldn't tell because it's too dark. The gate of the mansion opened and the car went in. We stopped at the entrance of the house. The maids opened the door for us and we stepped out of the car. A guard came and told Appa that he will park the car for us. We went together inside the house and when I stepped in, the house is so big! There are chandeliers hanging and it's bright. 
 
"Welcome to our house, Mr and Mrs Bae! Nice to meet you!" A couple came to us and shook my parents' hands. They must be the owner.
 
"Annyeonghaseyo! Aigoo, chingu-ah, no need the formalities," Appa said.
 
"Hye Sung-ah! Nice to meet you again! It's been a long time!" The woman hugged my mother.
 
"Nae, Seo Min-ah! I miss you so much!" my mom said.
 
"Hello, you must be Suzy! And you are Woohyun right?" The woman came to Woohyun and I and shook our hands. We nodded and bowed 90°.
 
"Annyeonghaseyo, Aunty and Uncle," we greeted them in unison.
 
"Annyeonghaeseyo, kids. Anyway, Jung Soo, did you tell them?" Uncle asked Appa.
 
"No, Se Yong. We didn't. We asked them to guess themselves but they didn't get it right," Appa said. He must be referring to us guessing the company name.
 
"Okay, that's good. We want to introduce ourselves to the kids," Aunty said.
 
"I am Mr Oh Se Yong and this is my wife, Mrs Oh Seo Min. We run the Oh Company," Mr Oh said and that struck me. Because...
_________________________________________________