I Am Back

Gotta Fight For This Love

 

 
 
Suzy's POV
 
*after a few days*
 
Sehun is coming back soon! I can't wait to see him. I miss him real bad. He said that he is coming today and he told me to meet him at the park. He should be coming now.
 
I was sitting on the bench facing a group of kids playing in the playground. Suddenly, I felt warm hands covering my eyes.
 
"Guess who," I knew he's here.
 
"Sehunnie!" He let off his hands from my eyes and sat beside me. He hugged me and I hugged him back.
 
"I miss you so bad!" I told him.
 
"I miss you too!" He said and kissed me on the cheek.
 
"So, how was your grand aunt and how was America?" I asked him.
 
"Grand aunt is better now and my uncle took care of her. America isn't fine without you, so next time, I'll bring you with me arasso?" He said.
 
"Aigoo, my baby," I pinched his cheeks.
 
"Suzy-ah, let's go I'm craving for sushi," he said and dragged me to the sushi restaurant.
 
"Arasso," I smiled and followed him.
 
_________________________________________________
 
Suho's POV
 
"Guys! Our maknae is back!" I yelled at the boys upon receiving the news from Sehun. All of the boys look up to me.
 
"Ah, jinjja?" Luhan asked and I nodded.
 
"Let's throw him a small party," Chen suggested and everyone nodded.
 
"Okay. But where and how?" I asked.
 
"Hmmm..." Luhan thought for a while, while putting his hand on his forehead, "He must be eating sushi. I know that he is craving for one. He usually invites us to go with him but this time, he doesn't. Let's throw him a surprise there."
 
"Great idea!" Xiumin said, "He might be there already because after an overseas trip, he usually went there immediately but as Luhan said, usually we will come with him but this time he didn't invite us," Xiumin pouted.
 
"Okay, kajja, he must be there already," all of us left Kai's house and went to the sushi restaurant.
 
"I wonder if he is eating alone since he is without us," Kai wondered.
 
"Maybe yes, maybe no..." Baekhyun said.
 
"No! Maybe he is with Suzy!" Chanyeol said and everyone looked at him.
 
"That makes sense. Since he didn't call us and he might be with Suzy now," I explained.
 
"Are they having a date now?" D.O asked.
 
"I'm not sure. Well, let's go to the sushi restaurant to check," I said and we all continued our walking.
 
_________________________________________________
 
Sehun's POV
 
"You see, Suzy's is there!" Someone yelled and hearing Suzy's name, I look up and saw the boys.
 
"Sehunnie!" The boys came to me. I stood up and they rushed to hug me.
 
"Suzy...!" Chanyeol and Baekhyun run to her and about to hug her after hugging me.
 
"Don't you dare lay a finger on her!" I yelled. They stop dead on their track and face me. They pouted, "Why can't we hug our Suzy?" 
 
"Because she is mine," I said and continue eating my sushi.
 
"Aigoo, my baby. Why so stingy? They are your brothers," Suzy lean over and pinch my cheeks.
 
"Fine fine, you guys can hug her," I said and sighed.
 
"YEAY!" They jump with joy an hugged Suzy. Some customers look at our tables. I facepalmed myself. The boys took a seat and started to order sushi.
 
"So maknae, how's America?" Kris Hyung asked and then the Q&A session started.
 
_________________________________________________