Welcome to Seoul Arts!

Gotta Fight For This Love

Author's POV

 *Corridor*

      Suzy just reached her new school early in the morning. It was the Seoul Arts High School. She walked through the corridor, saw a group of boys, consisting of 12 boys, all handsome. All 12 pairs of eyes were on Suzy. They've never seen her around the school before. She's so pretty... No, BEAUTIFUL, One thought. She must be a new student, the other thought.

     "Can you tell me where's the school's general office?" Suzy asked the boys suddenly. They pointed straight, still amazed at her looks, especially Kai and Sehun. As Suzy walked away, they just can't stop looking at her.

      When she disappeared from their sights, they started to talk about her. Where did she came from? Which class will she be in? Who else will fall for her?  All sorts of questions came through their minds. Kai and Sehun were excited to know more about Suzy, as it was their first time falling for a girl.

 

 *2A Classroom*

     "Ring... Ring... Ring..."

     School bell just rang. All students rushed to their respective classrooms. When 2A students were in the class already, Ye Eun Songsaengnim came, followed by a girl. It was Suzy.

     "Class, today we have a new student joining us," Ye Eun Songsaengnim told the class. She then turned her head to look at Suzy, signaling her to introduce herself.

     "Annyeonghaseyo! Bae Suji-imnida. You can call me Suzy, please take care of me," Suzy introduced herself.

     "Suzy, you can sit beside Krystal Jung. Krystal, please help her if she needs any," Ye Eun Songsaengnim said.

     "Yeh, Songsaengnim," Krystal nodded. Suzy took a seat beside Krystal as it was the only empty seat.

     Krystal introduced her about the school, the schedules, the teachers, the seniors, and of course, the famous 12-boys group, EXO. They were the kingkas in the school. Krystal told Suzy about the girls who go crazy over them and admire them. She talked about Suho, D.O, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Kai, Luhan, Sehun, Kris, Lay, Xiumin, Chen and Tao. But Suzy seemed to only interested in Sehun...

     The fact that Suzy is in the same class as the EXO members made them happy. They just can't wait to introduce themselves to Suzy.

 

20110308_suzy.jpg