Shim Haneul

SHINee's Juliette

 

 

“Ha...Haneul-unnie...is that...you?” Yun Hee asked, not believing her eyes that her unnie –who was in the Philippines— was in front of their dorm. In front of her.

Haneul walked inside their dorm which made Onew back away slightly in the process.

“What a bad dongsaeng, not telling her unnies the truth” she said; the same sly smirk was still on her face.

“Wha— what are you talking about unnie? I..I don’t know what do you mean...Wa..was it about my debut? I was about to tell it to you soon...” Yun Hee stuttered, shakily putting the glass down.

“Hmm? You know what I’m talking about Yun Hee-ah...” Haneul’s sly smirk faded and was replaced with a childish smile as she ran and hugged Yun Hee, making her almost stumble towards her.

Yun Hee was 2 inches taller than her for the love of height.

“KYAAAHHHHH!!! I can’t believe that my dongsaeng’s living with these guys! Kyaaah~!” Haneul shouted, swaying her dongsaeng from side to side.

Onew, Key and Taemin stood there, dumbfounded. They couldn’t just sink in how this girl was smirking a while ago then in a blink of an eye they can already see her hugging Yun Hee and squealing all through.

“ Hey! What’s the commotion all about?” Jonghyun and Minho came out from their room, stopping when they saw Haneul.

“Mwoh? Who is she?” Minho asked.

Haneul stopped hugging Yun Hee and straighten up to her normal self before bowing 90 degrees to the five of them.

“Annyeong Haseyo! Cheonun Shim Haneul imnida~” she gave them an oh-so-sweet smile like what she gave Onew earlier.

“A..annyeong” they replied.

“Uhm, I’m not trying to be rude since we just came here and all but uh...who are you? I mean, what is your relationship or something with Yun Hee? Why are you hugging her?” Jonghyun asked carefully.

“Oh, she’s my dongsaeng...and I’m her unnie” Haneul smiled.

“Eh?”

 

“Don’t you remember me? The one who’s with Marianne in the video call about half a month ago?” she smiled. And it started to hit the four except Taemin. [Chapter 4]

 

“Oh..OH!!!!” the four of them chorused.

“Yah! Hyungs! Noona! How come I don’t know about this?!” Taemin whined.

“Ah...well Taeminnie...you’re inside your room that time so...you didn’t get to talk to them” Yun Hee smiled sheepishly and the maknae just pouted.

“Meanie” he mumbled through his pout.

Yun Hee just let of a sheepish laugh before going serious as she turns her gaze towards the girl beside her.

“So unnie, whatcha doin’ here?” she asked in a slang language.

Haneul grinned and waved a certain form in her hand. Yun Hee took it from her and started to read it.

September 13, 2010

Kyung Hee University
College of Fine Arts Campus

Congratulations!

Your application sent two weeks ago was approved by the chairman and you’re now accepted as a student here in Kyung Hee University. Your schedules and other things needed for your course are currently being arranged and will be done in half a month. Please wait ‘till then! See you and enjoy the universities premises.

 

“Mwoh? Is this really true?!” Yun Hee squeaked as she looked at her unnie with big round eyes. Haneul grinned wider and nodded enthusiastically nonetheless.

“KYAAA~ Congratulations unnie! You’re so cool and I love you!” the younger squealed and hugged the older as she hugged back and squealed also in the process. They jumped liked someone who won the lottery not minding the 5 audience in front of them, until the chicken.. I mean..Onew appa cleared his throat like a real father. B-D

“Um, actually...you’re not the only ones who are inside this house right now” Onew said sarcastically.

“And we’re also not watching a horror movie so please try to lower your squeals because it hurts our ears” the diva...I mean...Key umma smiled like he was forced to smile after eating something sour.

Yun Hee let go of Haneul and pouted as she grabbed Haneul’s suitcase which was surprising how it even ended up beside them.

“Meanie umma and oppa. MEHRONG~!” she stuck her tongue out childishly before grabbing Haneul’s hand and ran to her room and closed it shut.

“Y-yah! Park Yun Hee!” Key called, Onew just shook his head and smiled.

 

She’s so cute. He thought.

 

“See? Even noona agrees that you’re meanies. You didn’t even told me that you already talked to her friends...pretty friends” Taemin whispered the last part as he made a long face. Minho just chuckled and went towards him to ruffle his hair.

 

-*-

 

“So unnie, why are you here at our dorm?” Yun Hee asked as she sat on her computer chair.

“Duh. Of course the first person I’ll gonna visit when I go back to Korea is you remember?” Haneul said before she sat on Yun Hee’s bed and bounced slightly while her eyes travelled across the room.

“Your room is nice...” she commented as her eyes continued to scan the room.

“Thanks unnie” Haneul faintly heard as her eyes looked at the stuff toys she gave when they celebrated Yun Hee’s birthday 4 years ago.

“Time flies fast neh? It was like yesterday that you’re just a simple girl with a lot of dreams and now look at you; you’re now an idol living with five gorgeous guys that I support. I can’t believe my dongsaeng has gone prettier too for the past 2 years we last saw each other” she smiled as she averted her gaze towards Yun Hee.

“And my unnie’s gone taller too~” Yun Hee teased.

“Yah!” Haneul pouted as both of them laughed.

 

Onew stood by the other side of her door, listening to their heart-filled laughs that filled Yun Hee’s room.

‘I can’t believe my dongsaeng has gone prettier too for the past 2 years we last saw each other’

He smiled softly, remembering what Haneul just said earlier.

Yes, she was pretty enough to make me fall in love with her.


 


 

A-yo! I'm back! Uh-uh-uh-uh! I MISSED YOU GUYS T-T

 

Sorry for updating just now...yeah..JUST now. and I mean a very late JUST now. Oh nevermind XD

 

So yeah, SORRY again for the late update, it's just that.....I was confined in the hospital 2 weeks ago because I got diagnosed with Dengue stage 1 and almost reached up to stage 2. Can't blame that people in my country gets this nowadays :\

Even my unnie got it but it's just a fever. MINE's the real thing :P...I'm glad that I'm still alive...I almost died. Well just sharing :PP

Well Anyway! Here's the update!
Sorry if it's short. But we got to know who SHIM HANEUL is yes? :D
And and, Onew's being cheesy that I want to cut that part but I CAN'T. :))

NEW CHARACTER! and not a cameo anymore XD

Shim Haneul, aged 18 in Korea. Born on December 22, 1992 and she's on her second year of college in fine arts :D
A girl who may look a little boyish and has a bossy attitude at first, but when you've got to know her more she is actually a sweet, loving and caring girl who loves KPOP.

more info: She and Yun Hee met when they were on their 2nd year in high school. They became closer to each other when they became classmates in their 3rd year in high school. 

Oh, and THANK YOU MY NEW SUBSCRIBERS!!

fyeahshawol

Ewitsjaydelol

MzMayks

nonixd

2PMandShineeChic

ohblackroses

myunghee_0780

ValerieS

OwO they're so many and it made me feel more better! ><

I LOVE YOU MY SUBSCRIBERS! :"D

and now, for the awaited corner (well not really xD)

THE REPLY CORNER:

@xXK-Pop4UXx: Yeash! >:D She's here and she's Yun Hee's unnie XD. Here's the update! sorry if it's late :3

@mari_038: heh. IKR?...and the CHICKEN? OHEHMGEE! Iknowwhatyoumean >:D. WAHAHAHAHA. LOL. Should, should dongsaeng....you know...ok nevermind XD. I can't state here what's on our fluffly, smurty brains when we hear the word 'OR WILL HE COMEBACK TO HIS BELOVED CHICKEN?' XD

@shimhaneul: SHIM HANEUL unnie. SERIOUSLY. I love you too everyday :)). I know you love me a long time ago. Heh, you even ran to me like an excited boyfriend when my mom came to our classroom because I'm gonna introduce you to her. and of course, your my boyfriend. :)) Random note you've posted: HAHA! That phrase was on my mind too when I was making this chapter XD

@sharehappyness:..hehe, I hope your catching up pretty well. :D. And yesh! haha! Jpop's will appear someday..note..someday XD. Thanks for reading my update!

@ohblackroses: IKR? XD That's why I love them! even though they're killing me too. Well,thanks new reader and subbie :3

And I almost forgot! I've finally reached 55 subscribers!

THANKS MY LOVIES!! ALWAYS REMEMBER THAT RiCa1826 LOVES YOU!

shimhaneul,Sungmin-Yuri-Bias,ElfShawolFOREVER,queen_jelly,mari_038,theclumsywitch,childishmaknae,Niczkpop,sharehappyness,everydaynine,angel_of_music,zuydaimei2642,teentopshinee,Nikitiz,dinotoe,iJennyHa,KawaiiMeansGily,taemin_luva4eva,SShizz501,-perfectparade,ReginaGiaLuvies,bebeth1996,MSCMomo13,saranghaeshineefx,EunMin,boredomadedis,Starley_Writer,ILIKEPRETTYBOYS,BubbleNinjaCake,Hyeish,taemjjang,CookiesILikeCookies,xXK-Pop4UXx,ShineeKEYlovesME,onkeyjongmintae,mizice90,OrangeChoco,aquadragonia,bananatofucheesecake,theheavymonkeykid,Taerinelee,peperomin,Emmbear95,Karequoise281,awesomenesz,adeleshinee,OurWorldsCollideefyeahshawol,Ewitsjaydelol,MzMayks,nonixd,2PMandShineeChic,ohblackroses,myunghee_0780,ValerieS

THANK YOU FOR READING AND SEE YOU AT THE COMMENTS!

 

PS. did I mentioned that I'll be doing a double upate since I love you all? :))