What's Happening?

SHINee's Juliette

--

“Neh Eunhyuk-ah, I didn’t know that Yunhee was a sociable person!” Leeteuk exclaimed as they enter SUJU’s van.

“I agree with you hyung! No wonder our SHINee dongsaengs like her very much” Eunhyuk agreed as the van drove off.

 

“Speaking of SHINee, I hear from Kyuhyun that Key called him a while ago, and Key got mad because he told him that he was dating his daughter” Leeteuk said nonchalantly.

“Daughter? Whose daughter?” the younger of the two asked.

“Yunhee. She’s Key’s daughter right?”

 

“…HUH?!...WHAT?! Yunhee is Key’s daughter?! WHO, WHAT, WHEN, WH-“Eunhyuk’s tantrum was cut off when Leeteuk smacked his head.

“Ow! What was that for hyung?!” Eunhyuk hissed, glaring at Leeteuk.

“Of course stupid, Yunhee isn’t Key’s real daughter! He calls Taemin his ‘son’. Therefore he would also call Yunhee his ‘daughter’. What do you think she is, a boy?!?”

“Oh” Eunhyuk’s mouth formed into a shape of an ‘o’ before turning into a sneaky grin.

“Hey hyung…”

“Neh?”

“I have an idea…”

 

--

 

Yunhee stood in front of their dorm as let out a tired yawn before rubbing her eye while she used her other free hand to punch in the access code on the door.

“Finally home” she tiredly mumbled as she get inside and took off her shoes.

It was already 3:30 am but she still has assignments to do so she can’t sleep yet. The dorm was dark, maybe because the other members are already sleeping. She walked slowly and reached out her hand to turn on the lights. When she turned it on, she jumped in shock, seeing Key sitting on the couch, his legs and arms crossed and giving her a stern look.

“K-Key oppa? Oh my god you scared me to death. Why aren’t you sleeping yet?” she stammered, recovering from the shock.

Key scoffed and looked at her with those scary eyes she’d never seen before.

“So, how’s your day?” he asked, emphasizing the word ‘day’.

 

‘Shoot’ Yunhee thought ‘I though he forgot about it’

 

“Uhm, i-it was fine...come on oppa let’s go to sl—“

“Oh, of course it was fine. Seeing Kyuhyun hyung, your boyfriend was all worth it neh?” he gave her a fake smile.

“…what?”

 

“Huh? Don’t play innocent Park Yunhee. I thought I’m your umma. You even agreed to be my daughter, and then it turns out that you’ll make decisions without my consent? I’m so disappointed with you” he sternly said before standing up from the couch, passing by her and walked towards his, Onew and Taemin’s shared room.

“I thought you trusted me…I guess not” he gave her one last look before entering the room.

 

Yunhee bite her lower lip as she walked towards her room, stopping in front of Key, Onew and Taemin’s shared room before letting out a troubled sigh.

“Aigoo. Kyuhyun oppa should be the one to fix this” she mumbled before sighing once again and walked towards her room.

Key stood at the door, his back against it. He heard Yunhee’s muffled sighs and something she said that he can’t understand. He clenched his fists and took a deep breath before letting out a heavy sigh.

 

--

 

“Onew hyung, can you wake Yunhee up for me?” Key asked, his attention is on the pancakes he’s cooking.

“Oh, okay” Onew replied as he made his was towards Yunhee’s room. He opened the door and enter, and to his surprise, he found Yunhee sleeping on her study table— her laptop was still on and a cat screensaver was displayed, her left hand was holding a pencil, notebook was used as a pillow— He had a small smile on his lips as he walked towards her sleeping figure. He took the pencil away from her hand and carried her to her bed. He tucked the pillow under her head and went to her study table to fix her things.

He looked at the notebook to find her unfinished assignment which is a simple equation on Geometry. He shook his head and softly chuckled. ‘Maybe she can’t take it anymore’ He thought, sitting on the chair as he take the pencil on his hand and looked at the equation.

SA cone= πr2 + πrs

            = (3.14)(8.5cm)2 + (3.14)(8.5cm)(12.5cm)
            = (3.14)(72.25cm2) + (3.14)(106.25cm2)
            =

Onew took a separate sheet of paper and answered the equation, completely concentrating. He smiled as he started to write down the answer.

            = 226.865cm2 + 333.625cm2

SA cone= 560.49cm2

He closed her notebook and placed it on the side as he saw some notes about History and some other notes from different subjects. ‘How long has she been doing her assignments?’ he thought as he closed all the notebooks and placed them aside. He looked at her laptop and moved the mouse as the cat screensaver fade and the internet browser of her Cyworld was shown. He looked at her posts and started to read them.

 

Finally home! So tired (z.z”)
            posted 3:40 am

 

 

Finished doing my research on Chemistry, English, Music and History~! v(^_^)v
          posted 4:16 am

 

 

Doing my Geometry assignment~ fighting! XD
            posted 4:18 am

 

Onew looked at the clock and frowned when he saw that it’s 6:15 in the morning.

So she just slept not too long ago? 2 hours?’ he looked at the peacefully sleeping Yunhee over his shoulder and sighed before closing the window, resulting for him to see her desktop wallpaper:Yunhee, Haneul and two other girls that he doesn’t know.

 

He looked at Yunhee who was holding up a heart sign and smiling, he also smiled…but he felt nothing. Suddenly, his gaze fell on Haneul who was holding up a V-sign and grinning. He felt something, as if his cheeks felt warm and his heart suddenly felt itchy.

 

Itchy? What a weird word to describe it huh? But it’s the truth….

 

The other day events suddenly dawned upon him, he kissed. No, he accidentally kissed Haneul. But it’s just an accident right? Then why did he suddenly feel her lips against his after he just remembered it? Why did he suddenly felt butterflies on his stomach? Why did he saw a little spark after feeling her lips on his?

 

Onew furiously shook his head and turned off Yunhee’s laptop, trying to forget all that he was thinking.

 

What’s happening?

 


Omo~ what's happening? >:D

I'm sorry that this chapter was short. it's 1,050 words actually >.>

SO yeah! UMMA IS MAD....again .___.

o__o

and and the CHICKEN BOY IS ..okay he is confused to the core and IDGAF XD..just kidding :))

and yeah, sorry that they are the only two that are here in this chapter...

 

OH WAIT. Hyukkie and Teukkie are here also XD

Leeteuk: Omo, why did you put us here!? >.<

LOL....not :|

THANK YOU FOR MY NEW SUBSCRIBERS!!

MATCHAx

simpleseoulutions

Vintenson

minyoung_kim

borntorulethisworld

THE REPLY CORNER:

@NewTaemin_Luve: Updated! :D

@TofuCharismaShawol: Neh, and he's mad XD. Oh, how old are you? :)

@shimhaneul: MRS. NAM! :D Thank you for the great help.. >:D Now that you've given the ideas, and mari_038 eonni too, leave the rest of the FUN to me >:DDD

@mari_038: hiiiii! XD. LOL. Even though I'm right beside you when you wrote your comment I didn't get to read it XD.

@LovableTaemint: Hi new reader! ^^ And yes, I'm a Filipino :) .Hehe thanks, I will :D

@minyoung_kim: Hi new reader! thank you for subscribing to my fic :D...and more power to you too ^^

 

So yeah, I wanna thank all my readers and my commenters and my silent readers XD

I LOVE YOU ALL! :D

PLEASE DO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!

THANK YOU!