Where all the Drama Starts

SHINee's Juliette

 

--

[Jonghyun] eereol ddaereul bomyeon na origineun hangabwa nun ape dugodo ojji hal jul molla
[Onew] Eotteohke deul sarangeul shijakhago itneunji saranghaneun saramdeul marhaejwoyo

[Taemin] eonjenga geunyeo soneul jaba bol nal olkkayo
[Jonghyun] Gameun du nun wi.ae kiss haneun naldo wajulkkayo

[All] Hello Hello 
[
Key] Nareumdaero yonggil naessoyo
[All] Hello Hello 
[
Yunhee] Jamshi yaegi hallaeyo
[All] Hello Hello 
[
Jonghyun] Naega jom sodooljin mollado
[All] Who knows eojjeom urin 
[
Taemin] Jal dwaeljido molla

[Minho] Naega dagasoya haneunji jom do gidaryeoya haneunji
[Yunhee] Modu dareun mareul haneun ge deo eoryowo [Onew](Mideul su eopgaetjyo) 
[Key] Bogi boda nuni nopayo
[Onew] Ireonil nan heunchi anayo nae mal mideojwoyo, yeah~

[Taemin] Amurochi angae geunyeol aneul nal olkkayo
[Onew] Saenggakhan daero modu irweojindan mal mideoyo
[All] Hello Hello 
[
Jonghyun] Nareumdaero yonggil naessoyo
[All] Hello Hello 
[
Key] Jamshi yaegi hallaeyo
[All] Hello Hello 
[
Taemin] Naega jom sodooljin mollado
[All] Who knows eojjeom urin 
[
Jonghyun] Oh yeah~

[Jonghyun] Choeumeun anijyo sashil malha jamyon sarangdo ibyuldo haebwatjyo
[Onew] Hajiman eoryowoyo imareul midojwoyo
{Jonghyun] Geudaeneun dallayo~~ Yeah! 

[All] Hello Hello 
[
Minho] Iboneun nareul da geolgeyo
[All] Hello Hello 
[
Key] Ooh yeah, baby baby baby girl~
[All] Hello Hello 
[
Jonghyun] Jigeumeun eottolji mollado
[All] Who Knows eojjeom urin 

[All] Hello Hello
[
Minho](Uh, Hello nigyeotae maemdon geu shigandeuleul gyesok) 
[Key] Oh~~yeah 
[All] Hello Hello
[
Onew] naegae gihwaereul jwoyo
[Minho](Geu eotton gippeumgwado bigyomot.hae No More geudael ijen pyohyon hal seun opgo) 
[All] Hello Hello 
[
Minho](Nae shimjangeun da wonhae Never let you go)
[Jonghyun] Jigeumun eottolji mollado 
[Minho](eeronge sarangeeramyeon jeoldae annochyo)
[All] Who knows uri duri
[
Onew] Unmyeongilji molla 
[All] Hello Hello~


--

Yunhee closed her eyes and rested her head on the wall.

‘Yay~ recording’s finally finished’ she thought tiredly.

Because of the members’ busy schedules for the upcoming days, they had the recording of the songs Hello, Lucifer, Obsession, and other songs for the repackage album in just one day. They are also going to remake the music video of Lucifer tomorrow so she can have her appearance as a new member of SHINee as well.

“Tired are we?” she heard Onew’s voice as she felt him seat right next to her. She opened her eyes and nodded as she looked at him with tired eyes.

“Aren’t you tired? We had our recording the whole day with no breaks and you still have schedules tomorrow” Yunhee asked, rubbing her eye lazily, which Onew found cute.

“I’m not, as long as I get to see you guys happy, my tiredness will vanish” he smiled as she nodded groggily before closing her eyes once again.

Silence filled the whole atmosphere. It wasn’t an awkward silence rather, a comfortable one.

Onew sighed,

 ‘Should I ask her if she’s ready to answer me? Nah, maybe she’s not yet ready…or maybe—‘

His thoughts were cut off when he felt a light weight on his left shoulder. He looked at the cause of the weight, only to feel Yunhee’s hair to brush off his cheek. He smiled, bringing his hand to her hair to caress it and felt the electricity run though his hand. It’s still there.

“Oh? Yunhee fell asleep?” he looked up to see Jonghyun blinking.

“Yeah, she’s tired from the recording and maybe when she also sent Haneul off a while ago” Onew answered, watching Jonghyun get Yunhee from him.

“Aah~ poor Yunnie. Let’s go now hyung, it’s already 11:30 pm and we still have schedules tomorrow” the younger male said as he carried Yunhee bridal style and left Onew.

“I can carry her too ya’know” Onew mumbled, feeling a bit empty when he took her away from him.

 

“Kekeke~ looks like Onew hyung and Jonghyun hyung are having a competition~” Taemin grinned, hiding creepily on the corner.

“Yah, Lee Taemin. Since when did you become a creeper?” a deep voice asked behind his back which made him jolt up.

“Oh my banana milk! HYUNG!” Taemin half-glared and half-pouted, holding his chest for dear life in the process.

“You naughty Taem, come on, let’s go home” Minho chuckled as he dragged Taemin.

 

--

 

“Hmm? What’s this?” Key asked, peeking inside the black paper bag with the words CHANNEL.

“OMO! Key hyung, don’t! Yunhee noona said that no one should look at what’s inside that bag!” Taemin said, cautiously grabbing the paper bag away from Key.

“Oh..okay? But how about this wha—“

“This one too! She said no one should look at it!” the maknae cut him off, grabbing the brown paper bag from Key once again.

“Wha-? What’s inside that freaking paper bag that she doesn’t want anyone to see?!” Key exploded, his hands on his waist.

“Uh..uh—“

“It’s for her boyfriend…I think?” Jonghyun said, entering the dorm with Yunhee who’s still sleeping in his arms.

Who would’ve thought that this lady was a freaking heavy sleeper?

Key rolled his eyes before taking a glance at Onew who slightly froze in his way to the kitchen.

“If she has a boyfriend then I should’ve known about it”

“Yah, let’s sleep hyungs~ ! And, Jonghyun hyung! Stop molesting noona by carrying her!” Taemin said before going to Yunhee’s room to put down the paper bags.

“What?! I’m not molesting her! I’m just being a kind oppa!”

“Then why are you still carrying her? You should’ve just waked her up at the van!”

“But…but…”

“Oh~ Jonghyun hyung just shut up! You’re waking her up!” Key scolded,

“She won’t wake up, she’s a heavy sleeper!”

“Aigooo~ just put her in the bed!”

“fiiine~” Jonghyun pouted in defeat as he made his way towards Yunhee’s room.

 

Sometimes, because of their love for their only princess, they all want to spoil and baby her. :3

--


Soomeul gotdo chatji mothae naneun
piharyeogo aesseo bwado

Geobujocha hal su eopneun
nege gadhyeobeorin na~

 

Yunhee stared intently at the small TV where she can see their work in the MV. She furrowed her eyebrows, looking out for some mistakes and soon sighed in relief that there’s none.

 

Nareul mukkgo gadundamyeon sarangdo mukkin chae
Miraedo mukkin chae keojil su eobtneunde
Loverhollic, Robotronic, Loverhollic, Robotronic
Geobuhal su eobtneun neoeui maryeokeun lucifer~

 

“CUT!” the director shouted as all of the staffs clapped their hands in success including them.

“Kamsahamnida!” they bowed and proceeded to the small TV to watch their performance once again.

 

“Good work Yunhee-ah” Key smiled, patting her head.

“Komawo Key oppa” she smiled back, unaware that the photographer in charge took a picture of them.

“Yunhee-ssi, Key-ssi...say cheese!”

Yunhee and Key looked at the photographer and flashed their white pearls as the camera flashed.

“Alright guys, see you next week for the making of Hello MV!”

“Neh, kamsahamnida~” they smiled and bowed once more before going to their dressing room.

“Yunnie-ah, water?” Jonghyun smiled as he gave Yunhee a bottle of water.

“Oh, thanks Jonghyun oppa!” Yunhee beamed as she took the bottle of water from Jonghyun.

“By the way, Hanuel’s coming right?” Minho asked, looking at Yunhee through the mirror while fixing his hair.

“Neh, she said she’s on the way” she replied, looking up from her phone.

 

“Oh no, I’m going to be late on my next schedule!!” Onew half shrieked as he looked at his watch and hurriedly ran out of the dressing room, almost bumping on their second manager in the process.

“Yah! No running on the hallway!” their manager shouted,

“What’s with him?” he asked.

“He’s going to be late to his next schedule hyung” Taemin answered.

“Oh, I see…” the manager nodded lightly.

 

“Omo! Onew oppa forgot his phone!” Yunhee stood up and grabbed Onew’s phone from the table and headed out the dressing room, hoping that she can still catch up to Onew.

When she was on her way to the lobby, her tracks slowed down as her eyes widened on the scene in front of her….

Onew.

Was.

On.

Top.

Of.

Haneul.

And.

Their.

Lips.

Were.

Crashed.

Together.

 

Yunhee blinked as she watch them stand up and looked at each other embarrassedly.

 

And this, is where all the drama starts~

 


Uwaa~ I'm sorry for not updating sooner T-T
Well, we're on a two week vacation right now and there's only a week left *cries*

Anyway, so yeah...Only a week left...hmm...

Imma spend it on writing chapters here on this fic and my other fic Through the Mirror [H]

I don't care if I'm shamelessly self promoting this but but.. PLEASE CHECK THAT STORY OUT! *puppy dog eyes*..

Because the other week was spent writing on other fics. SPEAKING OF FICS~

Keke~ let me present to you:

SHINee's Juliette ANGST One-shot Collection:

OnHee [Onew x Yunhee]- Letting You Go

JongHee [Jonghyun x Yunhee]- Time

KeyYun [Key x Yunhee]- It's Over

MinHee [Minho x Yunhee]- Obsessed

TaeHee [Taemin x Yunhee]- Noona

(Fluff collection coming soon~ :D)

 

PLEASE READ THEM OKAY?  because there are some hint hint hint >:'3 I actually spent my whole 5 days for that fics and sorry for my shameless self advertising :))

 

So yeah, I already spoiled you the pairings~ *wiggles brows*..with the cute one and only pairing named KEYYUN because it sounds unpleasant to me when I say KEYHEE...it sounds TEEHEE XD

And and, did you see? from Yun Hee her name became Yunhee? it'll be Yunhee from now on mm'kay?? 

well it's THE SAME and I become lazy to type Yun Hee :3

 

MOST OF ALL~ THANK YOU FOR MY NEW SUBSCRIBERS!!!!

shIn33LuV1v

Silver9311

Moony_Kat

_iwritecrap

kwin_shine143

Syasya_Celina

 

THE REPLY CORNER:

@SShizz501: LOL. I hate that part seriously XD. Yes, Shim Haneul is my friend and unnie and for the one that she likes...it's a secret *winks* And and Yunhee's boyfriend to be is coming sooooooooooner or later :).
Ps. Thank you! and.... I'm not lovesick XD

@StaceyHoneybuns: Hehehe~ my friends say that too XD. Thank you anyways :D

@fyeahshawol and ohblackroses: Omo~ Thank you very much! I'm sorry I've updated just now ^^"

@Silver9311: Hoho, that was only a joke XD. Okay~ imma think about it..hmmm...Yunhee and Taemin~ *smirks*

@kwin_shine143: *smiles cheekily* you'll find out soon! :D

@mari_038: *blinks innocently*...whaaaaat? :O. Keke~ the story of TaeHee of you-know-what is almost coming soon >:D and, keke...Of course, Park Yunhee is rich....especially that her parents are in heaven already .___.

 

Please Do COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE~

THANK YOU FOR READING AND SEE YOU AT THE COMMENTS

 

As what the title just said, the drama is starting~ *evil grin*