Because of Chocolate Cookies

SHINee's Juliette

 

“Bwoh? You’re early today Key” Jonghyun said as he stepped in the kitchen the next day.

“Morning hyung~ I was up early because I’m gonna bake chocolate cookies for us” Key smiled, as he mix the ingredients for his special chocolate cookies.

 

“Hyung, could you wake up the others for me?” Key asked, looking at him.

“Oh, sure” Jonghyun inwardly smirked and went towards Onew, Taemin and Key’s shared room to wake them up.

--

“Onew hyung, wakey wakey~” Jonghyun cooed as he lightly shook Onew.

“Nghn. Chicken...” Onew murmured, covering his face using the blanket.

“Hyuuuung~ wake up or I’ll let Key come here and wake you up” Jonghyun grinned as he watched Onew abruptly sat up and rubbed his eyes.

“No thanks dinosaur” he murmured before standing up and started to do his bed.

 

“Next is Taeminnie~” Jonghyun sang as he walked towards the maknae’s bed.

“Taeminnie~ wakey wakey!” he smiled, shooking Taemin lightly.

The maknae slowly opened his eyes and yawned.

“Morning hyung” he sleepily smiled, rubbing his eyes.

“Kekeke~ morning Taeminnie. Now get up, we have a mission to do” Jonghyun grinned evilly before ruffling the younger’s hair then went out of the room to wake up Minho, leaving a confused maknae.

‘Mission? What mission?’Taemin furrowed his eyebrows in confusion before standing up to do his bed.

-*-

“Okay, this is the Bling Bling Spy Jonghyun ready for mission; do you copy Maknae Spy Taemin?” Jonghyun said in a deep military tone, putting his hand over his mouth for ‘walkie talkie effects’.

“Yeah, Roger that” Taemin boringly replied as he turn his back away from the older.

“Okay. ‘Waking the Sleepy Head Park Yun Hee Mission’ starts....NOW.” Jonghyun said as he approached Yun Hee’s room and turned the doorknob but realized it’s locked.

“Oh? It’s locked huh?” Jonghyun smirked as he reached his pocket for keys. (No pun intended xD)

“Hyung~ do you think this would be fine?” Taemin asked, unsurely as he watches his hyung insert the key to the doorknob.

“Yes Taemin. It would be just fine” the older said, a smirk still tugging on his lips.

Carefully and quietly, Jonghyun and Taemin entered the room. A sleeping Yun Hee on a night gown greeted them, though her back was facing them

“Ohhh~ that’s why she locked the door huh?” Jonghyun grinned, as he sat on the edge of her bed.

“Mwohya, she’s in her nightgown yet she’s still wearing a wig? What a cute noona” Taemin chuckled as he looked at Yun Hee’s back.

--

“Good Morning My Lady” Yun Hee slowly opened her eyes, as the sunlight hit her face.

“Wha—“

A poached salmon with mint salad has been prepared for breakfast. Toasts, scones and French pastries have been prepared as an accompaniment. Which of them will best suit your taste today?" a man in a black tuxedo said as he turns his body towards her.

‘S...Sebastian Mi...Michaelis?!’she widened her eyes, not believing what she is seeing.

“Oya, it seems like you’ve seen a ghost my lady. It would be surprising because I’m a demon myself. Shouldn’t you be more scared to me? ” the man named Sebastian chuckled, causing Yun Hee to snap out.

‘Omo, omo! Sebastian became real! Oh my GOSH!! KYAAA~’ she squealed inside her mind.

“Uh..uhm..” she stammered, causing the man in black to chuckle once again.

“I think I should let you have a morning kiss first...” he trailed off as he slightly bent down and put his face closer to hers, Yun Hee did the same—

--

“Yun Hee-ah~ time to wake up~” Jonghyun sang as he carefully remove her wig from her head.

Yun Hee stirred up and scrunched her face in annoyance.

“Gimme 5 minutes okay....I still haven’t..” she murmured but was left unfinished because she fell asleep again.

“Mmh. Sebastian~” she slightly moaned. The two ‘spies’ on the other hand were trying hard to stifle a laugh because of Yun Hee’s weird yet cute sleep talks.

‘Who the hell is Sebastian?’they thought.

“Minki-ah~ Yun Hee-ah~ Key umma baked some chocolate cookies~” Jonghyun chuckled like a witch; Taemin just shook his head as something between a smirk and a grin tug on his lips.

Yun Hee’s eyes fluttered open in an instant; she quickly sat down, and rubbed her eyes furiously.

“Really? As in really, really?” her eyes sparkled, looking at the two who was trying not to blush at the beautiful sight in front of them.

Why?

Because she was wearing a purple nightgown that perfectly hugged her freaking y curves and not to mention, her of course, not so big and nor so small aka just-right-for-her-body-and-age chest can of course be seen. (No erted remark intended xD)

“Uhm, what are you staring at?” she asked confused, not really aware what she is wearing or not even feeling that her long hair rest loosely on her shoulder.

“Nothing...nothing” Jonghyun and Taemin said in unison, both smiling cheekily to hide their freaking blush.

“Ok. Is Key umma really baking chocolate cookies?” she happily looked at them and before they could answer, a loud ‘TING’ was heard which generally answered her question.

“Omo~ HIHIHIHIHIHI~ Chocolate I missed you!” She squealed creepily, rubbing her hands together as she went out her room leaving the maknae and the lead singer stunned.

“Didn’t she really realize what she’s wearing? What a chocolate freak, not checking herself before going out of her room.” Jonghyun said and after a second a smirk started to form from his lips.

“Well it’s not a bad thing for them to see...right Taeminnie?” he added, looking at Taemin who just nodded and gulped visibly in reply.

This is IT.

-*-

“Where’s Minki?” Key asked as he carefully take out the tray of baked chocolate cookies out of the oven.

“I don’t know” Minho said, shrugging.

“Maybe he’s still sleeping? Or Taemin and Jonghyun are having a hard time waking him up? I don’t know too~” Onew replied, playing with his glass.

 

“Morning everyone~!” a girly voice boomed inside the kitchen, Onew. Key and Minho turned around.

“Good Morning— WHAT THE HELL?!" Key shouted, gawking at the girl in front of him. So as Onew and Minho whose eyes were wide and mouth agape and almost drooling.

 

"Bwohya!? Who is she?" he tried to be calm, but he thinks it's impossible to do so.

 

because there is a girl inside their freaking dorm and Minki is missing at the same time.

 

“She?” Yun Hee innocently asked, tilting her head to the side.

 

“You! Aren’t you a girl?” Key rolled his eyes.

 

“Me?” Just then, it started to hit her.

 

She was wearing a freaking night gown and her wig was gone. Her eyes widened in a comical way. Eyes wide as saucers, she avoided having any eye contact with the three shocked members especially with Key who was giving her an explain-this-instant look.

 

“Err…”

 

“Well…miss? Care to explain to us how AND when did you get inside our dorm? And where is Minki?” Key raised an eyebrow, looking sternly at the nervous Yun Hee.

 

‘This is awkward and embarrassing and Oh my gosh…I have no escape right now’ she thought, biting her lips nervously.

 

“So?” Key spoke, still raising an eyebrow.

 

“Uhm…actually…” she started,

 

“Actually?” Key asked.

 

Well, here goes nothing.

 

“Mi..Minki and I are actually the same person” She said, looking at Key, Minho and Onew.

 

“HAHAHAHA! Minki and You—WHAT?!”