Key’s best birthday ever! –sarcasm intended- [Part 1]

SHINee's Juliette

 

--

“So this is the plan, after our sponsor event, I’ll tell our van’s drivers to go straight ahead Grand Hyatt Hotel, then you guys blindfold the birthday boy and bring him to his assigned dressing room for him to change.” Kyuhyun instructed. “Jonghyun, you’ll be in charge of doing that”

“Neh hyung” Jonghyun nodded.

“Onew, Minho and Taemin, you guys are in charge of distributing the invitations to other groups” Kyuhyun said, giving them a small bag full of invitations.

“How about me? What am I going to do?” Yunhee blinked, pointing at herself as Kyuhyun looked at her.

“Oh, did I forget to tell you that beside’s Key’s birthday it’ll be your welcome party too? Lee Soo Man-ssi asked me to combine the two occasions.” He replied nonchalantly.

“Uh….no?”

“Whatever. Just remember your assigned tasks okay?”

“Neh Kyuhyun hyung~”

“Aish.”

“Dismissed!” Kyuhyun grinned as they all stood up and walked out the door.

 

“By the way, Yunhee-ah” he called.

“Neh?” Yunhee looked back at him.

“Maybe after Key’s birthday party we’ll tell him that we’re not really dating” he smiled.

“Oh finally” she sighed before nodding.

“Thanks for helping me for this Kyuhyun oppa” she smiled.

“You’re welcome, anything for my beautiful dongsaeng” Kyuhyun smiled back, ruffling her hair.

“Yah~”

 

--

 

“Be ready guys, the event starts in 5 minutes!” the noona shouted as Super Junior and SHINee had their final touch.

“SHINee FIGHTING! Super Junior FIGHTING!” they yelled before finally walking up the stage to sing a group duet.

After that, Super Junior went backstage and SHINee started to perform ‘Replay’.

They went to their formation and a little later, the music started and Jonghyun started to sing, changing the lyrics a li~ttle bit.

Yunhee neomu yepeoseo
Namjadeuri kaman an dwo
Heundeulineun geunyuhui mam sashil algo isseo

Yunhee glared playfully at Jonghyun as they continued to dance. Fans who were shipping the JongHee couple squealed and some cheered. Jonghyun just winked at his dongsaeng making her roll her eyes at him.

Ama geunyeoneun eorin naega budamseureoungabwa
Nal baraboneun nunbichi malhaejujanha
And I think I'm gonna hate it girl
Ggutchi daga oneungeol

Gaseumi malhaejunda nugamworaedo

Noona neomu yeppeo
(geu geunyeoreul boneun naneun)Michyeo
(ha hajiman ijaen jichyeo)
Replay Replay Replay
Chueogi nae mameul halgwieo
(a apaseo ijaen mameul)Gochyeo
(da dagaol ibyeorae nan)
Replay Replay Replay

Seeing the audiences’ smiles, SHINee couldn’t help but to feel light and happy inside. There were fanservice like 2Min, JongKey and OnHee; the famous couplings of SHINee. Soon after, they ended the song and went backstage, Super Junior following after and performing ‘Sorry Sorry’.

Hours later, SHINee and Super Junior finally performed their songs and now is the time where Kyuhyun and Yunhee will perform their duet together, ‘7 Years of Love’.

[Kyuhyun] chilnyeoneul mannatjyo
amudo uriga ireoke
swipge ibyeolhal jureun mollatjyo

[Yunhee] geuraedo urineun heeojyeo beoryeotjyo
gin sigan ssahawatdeon gieogeul namginchae

[Kyuhyun] urin eojjeom neomu eorinnaie
seororeul manna gidaenneunji molla
byeonhaeganeun uri moseupdeureul
gamdanghagi eoryeowonneunjido

[Yunhee] ibyeolhamyeon apeudago hadeonde
geureongeotdo neukkilsuga eobseotjyo
geujeo geunyang geureongabwa hamyeo damdamhaenneunde

(Chorus)
[Both] ureotjyo uuu sigani gamyeonseo naegejun
aswiume geuriume naetteutgwaneun dareun
naui mameul bomyeonseo

cheoeumen chinguro daeumeneun yeoninsairo
heeojimyeon gakkaseuro chingusairaneun
geu mal jeongmal matneunde

Key looked enviously at Kyuhyun and Yunhee who were smiling at each other as they sing. He pouted and looked down the floor when Kyuhyun placed Yunhee’s hair behind her ear, the shout and cheer of the fans coming after.

‘They are so unfair, it’s my birthday today’ he thought.


[Yunhee] geu huro samnyeoneul bonaeneun donganedo
gakkeumssik seoroege yeollageul haesseotjyo

[Kyuhyun] dareun han sarameul manna ttodasi
saranghage doeeosseumyeonseodo nan
seulpeulttaemyeon hangsang jeonhwalgeoreo
sorieobsi nunmulman heulligo

[Yunhee] neodo joheun saram mannaya doenda
maeumedo eomneun mareul hamyeonseo
ajik nareul johahana gwaenhi dollyeo malhaetjyo

(Chorus)
[Both] arayo uuu seoro gajang sunsuhaesseotdeon
geuttae geureon sarang dasi hal su eopdaneun geol
chueogeuro nameulppun
gakkeumssik chagaun geuael neukkilttaedo isseoyo
hajiman ijeneun amugeotdo yoguhal su
eopdaneun geol jal aljyo

na ije gyeolhonhae geu aeui maldeutgo
hanchameul amumaldo hal suga eobseotjyo
geurigo ureotjyo geu ae majimak mal
saranghae deutgosipdeon geu hanmadi ttaemune

The fans, SHINee, and Super Junior who were on backstage clapped their hands as the song ended. Kyuhyun and Yunhee bowed and after standing straight, Kyuhyun kissed Yunhee’s crown which made her blush in surprise, and SHINee members gasp except for Super Junior who were kind of expecting it and Key who sighed.

‘Aigoo, they’re making their relationship too obvious’he thought once more.

 

The fans squealed once more as the two groups went onstage, joining Kyuhyun and Yunhee and singing their closing song.

 

After the sponsor event and some fansigning, SHINee and Super Junior immediately went to their van to their ‘next schedules’. It was already 7pm and the surroundings were already dark, only with the streetlights on. Super Junior piled up in their van but then, as Ryeowook was about to enter.

“Yah~ the van’s so small. We are already full” Sungmin whined as tried to wriggle free between Kyuhyun and Siwon.

“But, how could I suppose to go with you guys to the hotel? We don’t have another van y’know?” Ryeowook softly retorted.

“Oh! I know, why don’t you join with SHINee’s van? Besides, we’re going on the same destination” Sungmin suggested, wriggling his eyebrows.

“Well, that may be a good idea” Ryeowook smiled as he was about to go, only to be stopped by Kyuhyun.

“Hyung wait!” the maknae halted.

“Yeah?”

“I’ll exchange places with you. I wanna join with SHINee” Kyuhyun smirked, going out of the van.

“Okay, thanks Kyu!” Ryeowook grinned before joining the others inside the van.

 

SHINee were all smiles and laughs as they head to their van where Kyuhyun was actually waiting. Their manager spotted him and gave him a smile.

“Oh, Cho Kyuhyun-ssi! How can I help you?” manager hyung asked.

“Hyung, the van’s piled up. Can I ride here? Besides, we’re going on one destination” Kyuhyun asked, whispering the last part.

Manager hyung seemed to get it and gave him a thumbs up before turning to SHINee who had their confused expression on.

“Kyuhyun told me that Super Junior’s van is already full so he’s going to join you guys okay? Be nice to him alright?” manger hyung said.

“Okay~” SHINee chorused as they entered the van.

 

Minho sat on the front passenger seat; Yunhee entered the van and sat on the middle beside the window. Key was about to enter but Kyuhyun beat him into it and sat beside Yunhee. Taemin entered and sat beside Kyuhyun.

‘Aish’Key thought as he joined Jonghyun and Onew at the back.

‘That’s my seat~ I should suppose to be beside Yunhee!’he whined mentally, crossed his arms over his chest and pouted.

“Yunhee-ah, I already told our drivers about the venue” Kyuhyun whispered into Yunhee’s ear.

“Okay, that’s great” Yunhee nodded.

 

“Guys, we have a not so little problem~” their manager said, looking back at them.

“And define your not so little problem?” Onew mocked.

“We’re kinda running out of gas, but fortunately it’ll be enough for us to arrive at your next schedule. So~ mind if you guys wouldn’t use the air-con and open the windows since it’s nighttime already and the air is somewhat cold?” manager hyung grinned at them and received small groans but they obliged anyway.

Manager hyung turned the lights off and started the engine, Key laid his back on his seat and looked intently at the silhouette of Kyuhyun and Yunhee who are lightly talking to each other. He looked at his right and left to see Jonghyun and Onew already sleeping and back to the two again. He pulled out his earphones and set his IPod to shuffle mode and Miss A’s Bad Girl Good Girl played. Lip-synching to the song he closed his eyes, slowly falling into dreamland.

 

“Do you think Key oppa will like our surprise?” Yunhee asked, whispering.

“Of course, we assure you that he will like it…very much” Kyuhyun smiled.

“Thank you”

Yunhee slightly stuck her head out the opened window to take some cold and refreshing air. Since it was already 7:30 in the evening, the street lights and other colorful lights of Seoul were shining through the streets. She smiled as she continued to appreciate the beauty of Seoul but then, a dust entered her eyes, making her pull her head back inside the van and whine a small ‘ah’.

“What’s wrong?” Kyuhyun asked, looking at Yunhee who was blinking her left eye many times.

“Something’s on my eye” she said, her left eye tearing up as she was about to scratch it but he stopped her.

“Wait don’t scratch it, come here I’ll take it off” Kyuhyun said as she went closer to him and so as he cupping Yunhee’s cheeks and blew some air on her left eye.

Key couldn’t sleep because he just couldn’t so he opened his eyes to see Kyuhyun’s silhouette close to Yunhee, their faces touching. Kyuhyun was cupping Yunhee’s cheeks and they look like…kissing.

Those…those...aish…how could they?!’he thought, squinting his eyes at them.

“There, is it gone?” Kyuhyun asked, pulling away slightly from Yunhee. She blinked two times before slightly nodding at him.

“N-neh…komawo oppa” she said.

“Good” he grinned before patting her head and turning his gaze towards the road, so as Yunhee.

Key who was gritting his teeth in annoyance sighed silently.

‘Kids these days’ he thought, his umma mode striking.

 

--

 

“Hey guys, we’re here” Manager hyung said as he stopped the van and opened the light.

Key opened his eyes and was about to look at the place they’re at though his eyes were immediately covered with a blindfold.

“Wha—what?” he stammered, touching the blindfold.

“Shhh.. Don’t worry Key, it’s just a surprise for you” he heard Jonghyun whispered on his ear, holding back a girlish giggle.

“Yah dinohyung! If I tripped and bruise my face I swear I’ll feed Roo to the crocodiles in the zoo!” Key threatened in his diva tone.

“Keke, don’t worry we’ll take care of you Key” Onew said this time.

 

SHINee and Kyuhyun hopped out the van, Jonghyun, Key and Onew were the last ones for the two oldest were helping the diva to get out the van.

They all entered inside the Grand Hyatt Hotel and Jonghyun and Onew walked Key to his dressing room.

“Aigoo. I never expected that it’ll be easy” Yunhee said.

“Why? You thought it’s going to be hard to make Key go to his dressing room?” Kyuhyun asked.

“Well yeah, I thought he’ll go on his umma-slash-diva mode and nag all of us” she giggled.

“Anyway, where am I going to change my clothes?” Yunhee asked,

“Ah. I almost forgot, quick! Follow Jonghyun and Onew. Key’s dressing room is just next to yours” Kyuhyun grinned and softly pushed Yunhee to the direction where Onew, Key and Jonghyun went.

“Your SNSD unnies are there, they’ll help you with everything” he added.

“Oh, okay thanks~” Yunhee smiled as she went off.

“Noona, we’ll go ahead to the venue okay?” Taemin yelled.

“Okay~!” she replied.

 

--

 

Key was finally done dressing up and was nagging Jonghyun and Onew who were also dressed up of why he was blindfolded provided that they will just have Yunhee’s welcome party. But actually, he was kind of looking forward if there’s any surprise for him too since it’s his birthday.

“Uh…well, we’re just following orders~” Jonghyun shrugged, grinning.

“Oh-kay? Whatever” Key said in his diva-ish tone and went outside.

 

As if on cue, Yunhee also came out from her dressing room and Key saw her.

“Yunnie-ah!” he called brightly. Yunhee stopped and turned around at him,

“Oh, Key oppa” she smiled. She was wearing a cute orange dress that reached up her mid thigh, a pair of gold flats. Her hair was freely flowing at her back and she was wearing the bracelet Onew gave to her and a silver necklace.

“You look pretty Yunhee” Key smiled as he looked at her. Yunhee blushed as she look down and play with her fingers.

“T-thanks…you look handsome oppa” she mumbled audibly.

 Key felt his cheeks warm and chuckled sheepishly.

“Thank you Yunhee-ah.”

 

“Yah! Yah! Yah! He’s coming~!!” Minho panicked as the people inside the big venue ran or go somewhere to hide. Leeteuk turned off the lights and muttered a soft ‘sshh’ as everyone went quiet.

The door opened and Key and Yunhee had confused faces on.

“Eh? Where’s everyone?” Yunhee muttered to herself.

“Everyone?” Key looked at her.

 

3

 

2

 

1

POOF!!!

 

“HAPPY BIRTHDAY KEY!”

Everyone shouted as the lights and the other SHINee members and Super Junior members were holding a party popper.

“OMO!” Key exclaimed as he looked at everyone and back to Yunhee who grinned at him and back to the crowd again. There’s KARA, SNSD, Super Junior, 2AM, 2PM, BEAST, f(x) and more.

Saeng il chukha hamnida~~
Saeng il chukha hamnida~!
Sarang ha neun Almighty Key~!....
Saeng il chukha hamnida!!!”

Everybody sang and Jonghyun brought Key’s cake in front of him.

“Make a wish and blow the candle Key~!” they shouted.

“Aish these guys” Key chuckled before closing his eyes, making a wish.

‘I wish this birthday would be a great one’

He opened his eyes, blew the candle and everyone cheered.

“Ohkay~ our dear guests please enjoy the night!” Kyuhyun said over the microphone.

“Oh, let us not forget SHINee’s new member, Park Yunhee~ WELCOME TO SME!” he added.

“Welcome to the idol’s world Yunhee-ah!” everybody smiled

“Aigoo Kamsahamnida sunbaenims, hubaenims” Yunhee smiled back as she bowed 90 degrees.

“And now, LET THE PARTY BEGIN~!”

Everybody cheered and had fun. Key looked around to see that his fellow 91-liner buddies were also there.

“Hey Key!” Nicole called,

“Oh hey baby!” Key smiled as he went towards KARA’s table. [He actually DOES call Nicole ‘baby’ in reality XD]

“Happy Birthday!” she grinned as she gave him her gift, well actually KARA’s gift.

“Omo, thank you so much baby. I really appreciated it” he smiled and KARA slightly bowed and smiled back at him.

“Key~ Key~ Key~!!” Jinwoon called, jogging towards him.

“Oh hyung!” Key grinned as they man hug each other.

“How’s 2AM?” he asked,

“Well, we’re quite busy nowadays and oh, happy birthday dude!” Jinwoon said as he gave Key his gift.

“Man, thanks” Key smiled as he pat his hyung’s shoulder lightly.

 

Yunhee pouted as she went to the cocktail lounge where her Haneul eonni was. She groggily sat and leaned her body to the table.

“Yah, what’s with the sudden dull attitude Yunhee-yah?” Haneul asked, taking a sip on her orange juice.

“Nothing” Yunhee shook her head.

“Ahjussi do you have white wine?” she asked the bartender.

“We do Yunhee-ssi”

“One glass please” she gave the bartender a small smile before she turning towards Haneul who has a ‘what-the-heck’ look on her face.

“What?” she asked her.

“White wine? It’s so not you Yunhee-ah, and you don’t drink that unless…” Haneul trailed off.

“Unless?”

“Hey Yunhee-ah! Aigoo, glad that I found you” Kyuhyun said as he walk towards them, cutting what Haneul was about to say in the process.

“Hmm? Why?” Yunhee asked as she gets the glass of wine from the bartender, thanking him and drinking it.

“I forgot to tell you, but JYJ’s here~” Super Junior’s maknae grinned creepily, making Yunhee almost choke on her wine.

“Is TVXQ here too? I can’t see Changmin oppa~” Haneul pouted as she look everywhere.

“Yeah, but they’re on their way right now..keke” Kyuhyun said

“WHAT? JYJ’S HERE?!...JYJ...means Jaejoong!” Yunhee said putting her glass up to her face level and look at her reflection.

“Eonni do I look fine? Do I look okay? Do I look pre—“

“Okay okay, cut it off Yunhee. Stop fangirling it’ll destroy your posture and yes you look fine, good, pretty, whatever so please calm down.” Haneul playfully rolled her eyes at her dongsaeng’s sudden change of attitude.

“I can’t wait to see JYJ and TVXQ together~ kyaaahh it’s like they’re having their reunion.” Haneul lightly squealed.

“Well speaking of JYJ and TVXQ~” Kyuhyun sang as the two girls looked at the direction where he was looking at.

JYJ and TVXQ entered and bowed to their co-groups and spotted Kyuhyun so they went towards him.

“Hey Kyu~” Yunho greeted as they man hug each other.

“Hey hyungs, thanks for coming” Kyuhyun smiled at them,

“Oh by the way, where’s the new girl everyone was talking about? We want to see her” Yoochun said as he looked around. Kyuhyun cleared his throat and Yunhee snap back to reality and stood up.

“A-Annyeong haseyo, I’m SHINee’s new member, Park Yunhee imnida” Yunhee bowed 90 degrees.

“Park Yunhee..what a nice name.” Jaejoong smiled and took Yunhee’s hand and place a soft kiss on it.

Yunhee blushed and calmed herself but deep inside she was actually going KYAA-ing mode right now.

“K-kamsahamnida Jaejoong-ssi” she stuttered.

“Jaejoong-ssi? So formal, why don’t you call us oppa instead?” Jaejoong asked, smiling at her as the others nodded in approval.

“N-neh Jaejoong oppa” she looked down and blushed more.

“Oh, who is this beautiful girl?” Changmin smiled as he looked at Haneul who blushed furiously.

“A-annyeong haseyo, Shim Haneul imnida, I’m Yunhee’s eonni” Haneul stuttered, bowing 90 degrees.

“Heh, so both of our surnames are ‘Shim’ huh? Guess we’re meant for each other” Changmin grinned, making Haneul blush more.

“Yah Changmin hyung you snatcher!” Onew whined as he tackles Changmin.

“Eh?” Haneul blinked at them.

Yunhee just giggled, knowing what Onew meant.

 

Key looked at Jaejoong from a far. His umma instincts trigging in when he saw that Jaejoong looked like he was undressing Yunhee with his eyes. He narrowed his eyes at them and was about to go towards them when he was called by BoA to give him her gift. He looked at them for the last time before going towards his noona.

 

“Yunhee-ah, could you please go onstage and thank the guests for coming at Key’s birthday and your Welcome party?” Kyuhyun asked as he turn towards Yunhee.

“Okay” Yunhee nodded as she bowed to Jaejoong, grabbed a mic and went onstage.

 

“Annyeong haseyo” she greeted as everyone’s attention went towards her.

“Good evening everyone, thank you for coming to Key oppa’s birthday party and I hope you’ll enjoy it more and uh…thank you for coming also to my welcome party” she said, bowing.

Jaejoong suddenly went up the stage and walked towards her. Yunhee looked at him with confusion written on her face as she put the mic down.

“Jaejoong oppa?”

“Welcome to our complicated world of idols, Park Yunhee-ah” Jaejoong smiled –or rather smirked— before grabbing Yunhee’s wrist as he claimed her lips.

 


Ohohohoho~ call me evil but I am >:D

Just kidding XD

Anyway, sorry for not updating before the New Year, well actually I was but then while I was typing my update yesterday..it was 11: 27 pm I think, a rocket came flying towards the window beside me and it suddenly went BOOM so yeah, the sparks almost fall on me and it scared the out of me so I saved my work and turned off the computer.

Keke, well anyway I'll be posting my second update after typing it. :]

 

HAPPY NEW YEAR~ :D