Unexpected First Meeting

SHINee's Juliette

 

Geobuhal su eobtneun neoeui maryeokeun LUCIFER~

“Okay! That’s it! Practice over!” SHINee’s manager announced as he appeared by the door. The 5 members went to their bags to drink water.

Ever since after release of their new album, things got busy once again. Interview here, interview there interviews everywhere! Promoting here, promoting there and so on and so forth. They wished they can get a week off to rest for a while.

“Aigoo~ my legs are sore~” Taemin whined as he sat down beside Minho.
“You want me to give you a massage?” Minho asked looking at Taemin. Taemin nodded as he started to massage the maknae’s legs.
“Thanks hyung!” Taemin sang happily.

After a while, it’s time to go. Onew was the last one to go because he need to turn off the lights inside the practice room, after turning them off he was about to go then suddenly he bumped into someone.

Onew’s P.O.V

“Ah, Mianhe” I quickly apologized as I helped the person to stand up
“it’s alright, it’s my fault for not looking anyway, I’m sorry” the girl said as she looked up to me.
When she looked at me, I was completely absorbed her beauty. She had those pair of chocolate brown eyes and double-eyelids; she has a long and straight dark brown hair that reaches her mid-waist. Is she a foreigner? Even though she’s wearing a pair of glasses she seemed beautiful.

“Uhm, are you alright?” the girl asked me as I snapped out of my thoughts.

“Oh y-yeah I’m alright, sorry” I smiled

“If that’s the case I better be going now, I’m sorry again.” The girl bowed and left me there dumbfounded. Is she a noona? Is she a new worker here? But she’s not a fan either ‘coz she doesn’t recognize me. AISH!!! I forgot to ask her name :(. Well then I think I need to go now, the others are waiting.

End of P.O.V

Onew went outside the SME building, he saw that the others seems really much tired so he run to their car as he can without having the Onew Condition.

“Hyung, what took you so long?” Jonghyun whined as he moves to let Onew in the car.
“Sorry, I bumped into a girl while I was on my way here and I helped her to get up” he answered smiling.

“What’s with the dorky smile?” Taemin asked curiosly

“Well, the girl I bumped into was so pretty that I can’t help but smile like a dork” Onew continued smiling like a dork.
“Bwoh? Really hyung? Hope that the girl you’re talking about is prettier than me” Key joked making them all laugh.

“What does she look like hyung?” Minho asked out of the blue.
“Well..” Onew paused,

“Noona neomu yeppeo~ miycheo~ Replay Replay Replay~” he sang then everyone went into 5 seconds of silence. Then only one song the other 4 can think to sing right now.

 “Whatever he does it’s Onew Condition~” the 4 sang.
“Seriously, what does she look like?” Key asked in a serious tone and everybody in the car went silent wanting to listen to Onew.

“Uh, well, how can I describe her” Onew breath in and breath out.

“She has pinkish skin tone, had those pair of chocolate brown eyes, she has a long staight dark brown hair that reaches her mid-waist and believe me or not... She got double-eyelids!” he said.

“And you described her from every detail huh?” Key said.
“WOAH, she may be a foreigner” Jonghyun cooed.
“Maybe, I’m also thinking if she’s a noona or a dongsaeng” he said looking at them.
“Well, what are her other features?” Taemin asked smiling.
“I think that’s all I can say...oh! She’s wearing a pair of eyeglasses but she’s still beautiful with them though” Onew smiled once again.
“And~ have you got her name?” Key asked breaking Onew’s smile turning into a sad face making them know what will be his answer.
“Aish, what do we expect” Key sighed and look outside their window and so the topic was off.
“But maybe I’ll get to see her tomorrow again right...I’m so excited (><)” Onew told himself.

THE NEXT DAY~

Onew’s P.O.V

Practice again...aigooo~

I wish I can see her before we can go to our practice so I can be energized once again. OH! There she is~

End of P.O.V

Onew ran to the girl wearing his smiling face that melts the fangirls’ hearts.

“Annyeong haseyo!” he bowed as the girl stopped.

“A-annyeong haseyo” the girl bowed back in response.

“How are you noona?” Onew asked still smiling at her

“I’m fine and I think uh…I’m younger than you” she gave him a small smile.
“Huh? How old are you then?” Onew asked, confused.

“I’m 18 here in Korea, you?” she answered.

“I-I’m 21” his heart melting smile turned into an awkward one.

“See? You should call me your dongsaeng and I shall call you my oppa” she said, making Onew blush of shyness and embarrassment.

“By the way, I’m Park Yun Cho. Sorry for being rude not telling my name immediately” she said as she held out her hand towards Onew for a handshake. As Onew shook her hand, he suddenly feels electricity run through his spine. “I-I’m” he stuttered.

“And, you’re SHINee’s Onew right?” Yun Cho asked, surprising him

“You knew?”

“Yup” she grinned as they put down their hands.

“But, it’s like you don’t know me last night like you just met me for the first time” he said.

“Hmm, well, uh, I think I was kind of dizzy last night so I thought you were someone else but when I was in my room that’s when I realised that you were actually Onew of SHINee” she half-lied. All that could Onew respond is an ‘oh’.

“Onew hyung! Let’s go we got practice!” Key called in front the practice room getting both of their attention.

“Well, I guess I got to go now, nice meeting you Yun Cho-ssi” Onew bowed as he turn around to go to their practice room.
“Nice meeting you too Onew oppa!” Yun Cho smiled.

Onew’s POV

“Nice meeting you too Onew oppa!” she smiled. OMG SHE SMILED. Plus, even she’s with glasses she’s so beautiful, she has an oh-so-soft hand. And,

Awww. Can you believe that? She just called me OPPA. Aigooo~ it made my day seeing her now I’m ready for practice. And, she told me she was 18...what the heck same as Taemin’s age?! I hope I won’t be a pedo but I’m attracted to her D:

Anyway, it’s time for practice.

End of POV

Key’s POV

Jonghyun told me to call Onew hyung so we can start our practice, when I walked out the practice room; I saw hyung talking to a girl. When I saw the girl, I swear something’s familiar with her dark brown staright hair. OH! I know, she’s the one hyung was talking about last night and I can see it with his face while talking to her (Note: Key only sees the side view of Onew and Yun Cho)

“Onew hyung! Let’s go we got practice!” I called to hyung as he and a girl he was talking to look at me. As I saw her angelic face, I can’t help but blush but I tried to keep it away, hyung was right, she is beautiful even with her glasses on. After seeing him telling her that he needs to go, I went inside the practice room this time not hiding my blushing face. Aigoo~ she’s so cute and beautiful! But what the heck, why am I blushing?! ><

“Yah! Key, what’s with the blushing huh? Huh? What’s with the blushing?” Jonghyun asked, teasing me.
“Aishhh~ Jjong, it’s nothing so stop teasing me” I pouted. I heard him laugh and pinched my cheek which made me even blush more than before. (A/n: you know why… “jongkey”.. XD)

Suddenly, Onew hyung entered the room grinning from ear to ear.

“Yah! Hyung, what’s with the grin?” Jonghyun asked at him.

“Well, I meet her again~” he happily sang as he put the cd in the player.

“So, did you get her name?” I desperately asked.

 “Her name, Park Yun Cho! That’s what she told me” hyung replied proudly.

“Key hyung, what’s with Onew hyung?” Taemin asked as he popped out from behind.

“He’s definitely lovestrucked...LOVESTRUCKED” I said in sarcasm looking at Onew hyung but he didn’t seemed to mind the tone of my voice instead he grinned once more.

Aishhh!!

End of POV

Yun Cho’s POV

“Nice meeting you too Onew oppa!” I smiled at Onew-ssi as we both parted ways.

Aigooo~ I can feel my trembling legs right now!! How can I tell this to Uncle Lee Soo Man?

Yeah, you heard it right, Lee Soo Man is my dear uncle and my name is not really Park Yun Cho but actually Park Yun HEE. Phew. I can’t believe I lied to Onew-ssi about my name but I guess I’m just doing the right thing.

“Yun Hee-ah, the Chairman is calling you to his office right now” someone called,
“I’m coming!” I replied, making my way towards his office. I wonder what’s up.

End of POV

So, Yun Cho…errr…Yun Hee immediately proceeded to the Chairman’s office.

*knock.knock.knock*

“Please come in” a voice of an old man called inside the room.

“Uncle, I heard you want to see me?” Yun Hee asked when she entered the room.

“Oh? Yes, Yes dear I want talk to you about something” Lee Soo Man said as he gestured her to sit down on a chair.

“So~ what do you want to talk about?” she asked smiling as she sat comfortably on the chair.

”It’s about them” the chairman said as he looked at her.
“And~ what about them?” she asked interestedly.

He cleared his throat first then he replied, “Well, I was planning to have your official introduction with them the day after tomorrow before we broadcast the news about the new addition of a member in their group.” Yun Hee’s eyes widened like saucers from what see heard.

“W-wae? Uncle? Isn’t it too soon?” she asked confused
“Well dear, you’ve been training for almost 8 years now, isn’t it about time for you to show the world what you’ve got?” he smiled.

“No uncle, I’m talking about introduction with them, isn’t it too soon? And the big question is would they accept me and will also the fans accept me? ” she asked

“Actually, I moved it because of that. I want them to meet and bond with you one month before your actual debut with them so that there will be no awkwardness between you and them. And guess what, I’ll let you move in their dorm right away” he chuckled as he watch Yun Hee’s comical expression of shock.

“EH??!!”
“And that’s not all” he added

“That’s not?” she asked completely tearing up.

“You’ll get to dress up as a guy first and let them figure out that you’re actually a girl”

“OMONA. Uncle, wae?” she wailed, Lee Soo Man just laughed as he stood up and ruffled her hair

“My beautiful niece, don’t worry it won’t hurt acting like a guy for once” he said

“But wouldn’t it be long for them to figure that out?” she asked trying to process everything she heard just now.

“That’s why I arranged the meeting the day after tomorrow so that you’ll have a month to let them guess what your real gender is and besides I want to see how will they react if they knew you were a girl.” he chuckled.

“Oh”. Completely naïve.

“So now go Yun Hee, if you like to cut your hair, or buy a wig you can and I’ll ask someone to help you in picking up some guy clothes you need to wear for the month of playing with them. You’re now dismissed Park Yun Hee” he chuckled once more as Yun Hee stood up from her chair. “T-Thanks uncle” she bowed 90 degrees before going.

“Oh, by the way” Lee Soo Man called out.

“Yes?”

“Change your name into a male name so that they won’t figure it out” he said as Yun Hee bowed again and closed the door.

…uhwaaahhhh~ uncle told me to play with them by pretending that I’m a guy. I’m not that bad to do that right? Uncle, how could you do this to me~ what should I do now? TT.TT…Yun Hee thought as she made her way towards her small office and think about her uncle’s plans.


Author:

Omo~ our Yun Hee is a bit troubled right now.

And who’s the ‘them/they/that’ they are exactly talking about?

Better find out in the next chapter~ ;)

Sorry if I got some wrong grammars and sorry for the lame first chapter ><

Thanks for reading and don’t forget to comment and subscribe!

Kamsahamnida~ annyeong !