Second Day was?

SHINee's Juliette

 

“Omo, why is Minki hyung sleeping here?” Taemin, who is still in his pyjamas asked, looking at a peacefully sleeping Yun Hee on the couch.

“What?” Minho said, rubbing his eyes.

“I said, Minki hyung is sleeping here~” Taemin sang as he went to the refrigerator and grab a small box of banana milk.

“Huh? He was sleeping there the whole time? Why didn’t I notice it just now?” Key asked as he place their breakfast in the table. Taemin shrugged as he sat down and started to eat with Minho and Onew.

“Minki-ah~ yah! Minki-ah, wake-up! ” Key called, tapping Yun Hee lightly on the shoulder.

“Nhn~ 5 minutes more. I’m still sleepy” she murmured in English as she covers herself with her blanket.

“Go to back to your room if you want to sleep more” Key said as he takes off the blanket away from her face, instead she takes it back again.

“Aish. Why are you sleeping here anyway?” he sighed, hands on his waist.

“Uhm. Actually, he fell asleep here when we’re chatting so I just gave him a pillow and a blanket and let him sleep here.” Jonghyun said, rubbing the side of his neck as he appears in the hallway only with a towel covering his waist.

“What?!? You should’ve brought him to his room or at least wake him up for a while to tell him to go back to his room” Key shouted. His ‘umma’ side activated again.

“But I’m sleepy so I just let him sleep there~” Jonghyun whined.

“Aish! If he experience back pains later when he wakes up it’s your fault” Key said as he carry Yun Hee in bridal style, a bit surprised that she wasn’t awake from those noises coming from the former.

“Taeminnie, can you get his pillow and blanket and open his door for me?” he called, Taemin nodded after drinking his milk and followed Key’s favor. Jonghyun on the other hand was about to eat breakfast but was stopped when Key scolded him to wear his clothes first before eating.

 “Bwoh~! So he loves purple~” Taemin silently beamed as he entered the room and arrange Yun Hee’s blanket and pillow on her bed. Key followed and placed Yun Hee on her bed.

“Key hyung, is Minki hyung heavy?” Taemin asked, Key shook his head.

“I was actually surprised that he was lighter than you Taemin-ah” he replied.
“He’s lighter than me? Woah, I thought he was heavier” Taemin furrowed his eyebrows, looking at Yun Hee.

“Seriously, are they feeding this kid? He should eat more” Key murmured.

“He looks healthy though. Anyway, Taemin-ah are you done eating?” he asked Taemin. The latter nodded and smiled.

“You should eat now hyung, leave Minki hyung to me” Taemin said as he push Key towards the door. “Okay” the older replied and went to the kitchen to eat.

Taemin went back to her bed and looked at her sleeping face.

“Hmmm. He looks like an angel when he sleeps” he murmured to himself. Suddenly, an idea came into his mind; he went out of Yun Hee’s room and went to their shared room and came back to her room with a phone in his hand.

“Ehehehehe~” he silently laughed evilly as he took a snapshot picture of a sleeping Yun Hee.

(a/n: I bet all of you already watched the SHINee’s Hello Baby right? Remember his evil laugh when he and Minho went out to buy groceries while Jonghyun and Onew take Yoogeun to the hairsalon? His laugh was so unforgettable XD)

“Nhn~” Yun Hee moaned as she turn away from Taemin. From that simple movement, Taemin’s heart almost came out from his chest. Who wouldn’t know that taking pictures of a sleeping person secretly is this dangerous? He sighed in relief; he looked at his phone and grinned evilly.

‘Should I use this for blackmail? For fun? Or when I want him to do something?’ he thought.

“Taemin-ah! Take a bath now! It’s already past 8, manager hyung said that we’ll be going at 9 am sharp!” he heard Key called from outside.

“Arasso hyung~” he sang as he went out the door, with a satisfied grin.

Lesson? DO NOT let a person named Lee Taemin from the contemporary band SHINee enter your room when you’re asleep or stare at your face when sleeping as much as possible because evil ideas comes into his mind after.


Yun Hee’s POV

My back hurts.

I swear.

My back freaking hurts.

Aish! Where am I anyway? Oh yeah right I’m inside the SHINee’s dorm, in the living room and sleeping here in the couch. I opened my eyes, wait I’m not in the couch? I sit up. Oh, I’m in my room......

WAIIIIIIT !!!

HOW !?

Did I sleepwalk?

Did I crawl on my way to my room?

OHMAYGAWD!!

Did Jonghyun oppa brought me here?!

I hope he didn’t felt anything when he’s carrying me >_<”

Oh wait. There’s a note attached to my bedside table.

Minki-ah,

            Your breakfast is inside the fridge, just reheat it before you eat ok? There is also a small box of banana milk inside; Taemin-ah said that you can have it. You can cook anything you want for lunch, I’m allowing you to use the kitchen and I hope you do know how to cook. Don’t play with fire and be careful! The rice is in the rice cooker. We’ll be back before dinner so I’m just gonna buy food for us.

See ya~ <3

Feel at home ok? ^^

-Key ‘umma’ <3

 

I smiled; Key oppa sure is the umma of the SHINee family.

Dear Mother in heaven,

          I just found my new ‘mom’; I think I should be happy. Do you think so? Sigh. I hope you and dad are happy right now, I really miss you.

I suddenly feel like I’m Haruhi Fujiokawa from Ouran High School Host Club when I did that. Actually, the way I’m right now, I do feel like her except that they are 5 not 6, we are not Hosts in a school club but Idols and I’m going to debut as Yun Hee not Minki and they haven’t found out yet that I’m a female like in the anime.

Aigoo my anime life.

Just then, I noticed that there is still something written at the bottom of Key oppa’s note.

Ps.

Yah! Eat a lot arasso?

You’re even lighter than Taemin y’know? Are they even feeding you?

Aish. EAT A LOT. EAT A LOT. EAT A LOT. Okay? Or else umma will be mad. >.<

Eh? So he’s the one who brought me here. I’m gonna thank him later and ‘yes’ there are feeding me. Yeah, I’ll eat a lot since I’m very hungry. I think I should eat now before I get crazy because of hunger.

I did a small exercise first and did my bed. I change my pyjamas to my daily guy clothes and went out the room. I went inside the bathroom, brush my teeth and washed my face then I went to the kitchen. When I opened the refrigerator, I get my breakfast and placed it inside the microwave. While waiting, I looked at the clock which is hanging on the wall above the door.

10:38

Oh~ I wonder what time did they leave, I look around the kitchen and observed it. It’s actually warm and cozy. Lots of kitchen utensils, a medium cupboard--

Ting!

I opened the microwave and took out my breakfast, which is bacon and scrambled eggs. After eating, I grabbed the small box of banana milk inside the fridge. Honestly, I haven’t tasted banana milk before.

I wonder what it tastes like.

I opened the small box and pour its contents in my glass. After throwing the box I carefully placed the glass on my lips and slowly tilting it. My lips slightly twitch as the cold liquid reached my upper ones. I slowly drank it, trying to taste it carefully and enjoying it. I do not find it tasting nasty or something, actually it’s good. Now I know why Taemin loves banana milk. 

After washing the dishes, I went to my room to get my phone and went to the living room and opened the TV. Hmm~ what channel should I watch? I kept changing the channels, looking for something interesting to watch. Giving up, I turned off the TV and have a little trip inside the dorm again.

Forgive me from being sneaky, but I actually find Taemin’s things cute, Onew-oppa’s kinda weird because I think I can smell chicken and Key-oppa’s are OSM! A diva indeed.

I went next to Jonghyun-oppa and Minho-oppa’s room, looking at Minho-oppa’s stuff, I can say he’s COOL and he do love sports alot. Now looking at Jonghyun-oppa’s things, I can’t help but smile like an idiot while staring at his picture in the bedside table, he’d been so good to me from the start, he was the one who actually helped me to carry some of my stuffs to my room, he is comfortable with and he is a good oppa. I bet he can be a good boyfriend. Now, I entered Manager oppa’s room~ I can see that he seldom sleeps in the dorm because his bed was like it’s untouched. I can feel a quiet and cozy feeling in this room. Maybe I can spend my time sleeping here next time. ^^

I was busy looking at the other things, suddenly my stomach grumbles. Wha? What time is it? 3:00 pm? Woah, time sure flies fast. I think I need to eat now.

I opened the fridge, looking for some leftovers if there’s still some but sadly, there’s none so I decided to cook something easy. After eating and washing the dishes, I decided to take a nap.


 


 

Later on...

No one’s POV

It was already 6:30 pm, Yun Hee was still sleeping.

The whole dorm was silent for good 10 minutes until someone punch in the access code to enter the dorm, as the door opened, a tired Onew, Jonghyun and Minho with an energetic Taemin and half-tired Key who is carrying a plastic entered the dorm.

“Ya! I’ll go in the bathroom first!” Onew shouted as he jog his way towards the bathroom, Taemin on the other hand, happily sat on the couch and opened the TV as Jonghyun and Minho joined him. Key was in the kitchen preparing dinner.

“Taemin-ah, what time is it?” Key asked

“It’s~” Taemin started looking at the clock hanging on the wall,

“6:45 hyung!” he said as he turns his attention towards the TV again. Suddenly, Yun Hee appeared on the hallway with her untidy hair. (Or shall we say untidy wig)

“Yo hyungs, Taemin-ah! How long have you been here?” she asked, rubbing her eyes and letting out a yawn.

“Oh! Hyung~” Taemin squealed as he run and gave her a teddy bear hug, Yun Hee hugged back wishing Taemin won’t feel her chest. (You know what I mean)

“Taemin-ah, you smell like sweat you should take a bath” she said as she pats Taemin on his head. The latter nodded and went to the bathroom knocking for Onew to come out.

“Oh, Minki-ah, will you fix your hair? It looked like you’re not combing your hair for days” Key nagged as he placed the food on the plate.

“Neh” she replied as she fix her ‘hair’ using her hands.

“Dinner is ready~” Key sang as he sat on his seat, followed by Yun Hee, Jonghyun, Minho and Onew with Taemin following after.

After dinner, Taemin as usual grabs his laptop and goes inside manager hyung’s room, the manager was still at SME discussing somethings with Lee Soo Man regarding with Yun Hee.

Jonghyun, Minho and Onew were watching TV while Yun Hee and Key were doing the dishes. After they do the dishes, Yun Hee took a glance at the clock.

7:17 pm

I’ll be online on the 15th at the 7:00 pm; time there in Korea. Be sure to get online ‘kay? It’s our Friendship Monthsary so I want to talk to you badly. Well, that’s all bye bye <3

“OH SHOOT!” she shouted as she ran towards her which startled Key
“Yah! Minki-ah! Where are you going?” Key asked but she didn’t hear it.

She immediately opened her drawer, get her laptop and the charger then she went to the living room and set her computer up. The four guys just watched her in amusement; they don’t know what’s with the rush but it sure was important.

‘What a guy’ Jonghyun chuckled mentally as he watched her open her computer.

‘What’s with Minki-ah?’ Key thought

‘What’s with the rush?’ Onew thought

Minho was just staring at her actions, Yun Hee on the other hand was spazzing because she was 20 minutes late and her friend might be sad. She logged on to her account and she saw her friend online.

“Marianne!” she beamed with her girly voice, the 4 looked at her with eyes wide from shock.

Marianne? Who’s Marianne?’ Minho taught

“Yah, hyung who’s Marianne?” Jonghyun whispered to Onew

“Huh? Why would you ask me? We just got to know him like yesterday?” Onew whispered back.

“Maybe his girlfriend” Key mumbled, causing the other 3 to look at him surprised.

“What?” he asked, the 3 shook their heads.

“Yeah, it might be, he squealed like a girl when he shouted the girl’s name” Jonghyun nodded.

“Why do you feel relaxed about this umma?” Onew asked,

“Well, I’m just waiting for them to talk and if I found out that he has a girlfriend at such a young age I will become mad” Key rolls his eyes.

“Yeobo, he’s not young anymore~” Jonghyun cooed. Key shook his head as he looked at Yun Hee who is typing something on the chat box.

Yun Hee: Marianne~ andito na ako !! Sorry kung late, hindi ko napansin yung oras’ she typed (Marianne~ I’m here!! Sorry it’s late, I didn’t noticed the time)

Then a fast reply was sent to her:

Marianne: Hindi, okay lang. Pwede ba tayo mag-video call? Gusto kita Makita, andito rin si Haneul (No, it’s okay. Can we video call you? I want to see you, Haneul is also here)

Yun Hee: ‘Wait, video call? Ok sure. Pero wag mo akong tawaging Jessica or Yun Hee ok? Minki itawag mo sakin.’ (But don’t call me Jessica or Yun Hee ok? Call me Minki)

Marianne: O-ok?

Yun Hee waited for a while, the 4 still observing her actions.

*beep.beep.beep*

After hearing the ring tone of the video call, she didn’t hesitate to answer it totally forgetting the 4 guys who are watching at her back. Her bestfriend is the most important right now; they hadn’t seen each other even on video for 3 years.

“BABE!” the girl on the screen beamed, causing the 4 guys to jolt up their seats and look at each other with wide eyes.

“Happy Monthsary Minki babe! I Love you~” Marianne sang in English.

“Aww~ Happy Monthsary ~ I love you too” Yun Hee replied in the same language, not knowing that Key’s having a glint of motherly anger in his eyes.

Kamusta?” Yun Hee asked in Filipino. (How are you?)

“I’m fine~ I missed you babe!” Marianne cooed in English.

“Hahaha! Miss you too~ Asan si Haneul-noona?” Yun Hee asked in a deep voice (Where’s Haneul-noona?)

Nasa kusina ko, sa tingin nagluluto ata ng hapunan?” she replied. (She’s in my kitchen, cooking for dinner I think?)

“Oh”

The 4 guys who were behind her the whole time was completely puzzled of what they are talking about except when they communicate in English. They don’t understand Filipino for the love of Korean.

“Btw, baby why do suddenly changed your voice into a deeper one~? And did you cut your hair? And why did you call Haneul, noona?” Marianne asked in English, raising one of her eyebrows as she observes her bestfriend through the video. Yun Hee suddenly placed a finger on her lips signalling for the other to keep quiet. Marianne mouthed “why?” as Yun Hee typed as fast as she could.

‘Nagpapanggap akong bilang lalaki kaya ganito itsura ko ok? Atsaka isang buwan lang toh kaya makisama ka na muna please. Paki sabi narin kay Haneul-unnie para hindi siya magtaka.’ (I’m disguising as a guy that’s why I look like this ok? And also, it’s only for one month so please ride along with it. Please tell Haneul-unnie about this so she won’t be suspicious.)

After she hit enter, she saw Marianne reading her message and it. After less than a minute or so, she shot her head up and yelled in Korean “Wow! Seriously? You kidding me?”

“Yah! I though you can’t speak Korean?” Yun Hee beamed, now speaking Korean. The other 4 sighed for now that they can understand what they are talking about.

“Well~ I was just you know... teehee” Marianne did her aegyo, Yun Hee just rolled her eyes. Just then, she can hear Haneul calling at the background and saw her jogging towards Marianne. She saw Marianne whisper something to her, nodding at each pause and after whispering she yelled “Yah! Dongsaeng better explain this to us after or I’ll haunt you down in Korea!”

“N-neh, un—noona” she trembled. The 4 guys couldn’t take it any longer especially Key, heck his umma mode was activated ever since he heard the exchange of the ‘Happy Monthsary’ and ‘I love you’ from the two.

“Y-yah! Park Minki ! Who are those two!?”  Key shouted, now losing it. Yun Hee suddenly gulped.

‘shoot, how can I totally forget about them?’ she thought.

“Who’s that? It sounded familiar” Haneul asked, Yun Hee just let out a nervous laugh.

“Answer me or else” Key threatened, giving off his scary umma aura.

Oh for the love of my life’ Yun Hee thought, she turned towards Key and the other 3 and said “Uhm, t-they are m-my friends?” sounded more like a question. Key wasn’t satisfied with the answer, he stood up and walk towards the trembling Yun Hee, she looked at the other 3 on his back who couldn’t do anything but watch. Heck, who wouldn’t know that Key can be this scary with his umma mode or is she the only one who doesn’t know it? She gulped.

“Dongsaeng~ what’s the matter?” Haneul asked, in a slight worried tone.

“Hey, Minki what’s wrong?” Marianne followed.

“Uh-uhm. H-hyung?” Yun Hee stuttered, not answering the question of the two in the video cam.

"Who. are. they. answer. me. honestly." Key said pausing every word

"They are my friends hyung" she answered in one breath

"Really? Are you sure you're not lying?" Key asked, raising one of his eyebrows. She nodded furiosly.

"But how about the 'Happy Monthsary babe~ I love you too!' thingy?! Do you still call that friends?!" he snarled. Yun Hee, even the girls in the videocam shrieked.

"M-Minki-ah~ Who's that? is that Lee Soo Man-ssi?" Marianne wailed in fear. Yun Hee shook her head slightly answering her question. She turned her attention to Key again and said

"We-well, we call each other babe because it-it's like a ritual when our friendship monthsary come" she replied, looking cautiosly at the raging 'umma'.

Key's expression changed from 'umma angry mode' to 'umma sweet mode'

"So, why did you not introduced them to us?!" he said in a sweet voice.

"Omo, Marianne did you just heard that? The guy sounded like Key from SHINee!" Haneul beamed, looking at Marianne who nodded. Key heard them and appeared by the camera,

"Annyeong haseyo! I'm SHINee's Almighty Key, Key!" he greeted, bowing lightly. It took several seconds for the girls to register what he had just said before shouting like a crazy fangirl and giving high fives to each other.

"Okay, they've lost it" Yun Hee facepalmed. Key just laughed and patted his shoulder.

"Yah! Dongsaeng ! WHY  DIDN'T YOU TOLD US THAT YOU'RE WITH KEY !? KYAAA~" Haneul shouted once more.

"W-well, it's a long story I--"

"Annyeong haseyo! I'm SHINee's Bling Bling Jonghyun!""

"SHINee's leader Onew!"

"Flaming Charisma, Minho!"

"A-annyeong haseyo, Shim Haneul imnida" Haneul bowed slightly, blushing.

"Annyeong haseyo, Lee Marianne imnida" Marianne did the same.

"So~ you're my dear Minki's friends ehy? Thank you for taking care of him!" Key smiled. The two girls just blushed. "D-deh" they both answer in chorus.

"Y-yah, Minki why didn't you told us that you're with SHINee?!" Haneul asked, trying to calm her fangirl self down, not when Key and Onew is there.

"Like I said it's a looooong story" Yun Hee prolonged the word 'long'

"Aigooo~ I wish Ley was here!" Marianne squealed.

"By the way, where's Taemin?" she asked tilting her head to the side cutely which earned a light smack in the head from Haneul.

"I think he's already sleeping" Onew answered, giving his heartmelting smile.

"W-well, I guess we better get going n-now. R-right Marianne?" Haneul elbowed the girl beside her. "Y-yeah, Minki-ah~ Take care ok? Don't eat alot of chocolated arasso? Same goes for SHINee, t-take care!" she blushed when she looked at Minho, her bias (8D)

"Yeah, the both of you take care also~ bye!" the 4 said and wave goodbye. Yun Hee did the same

"Till next time~" she sang.

"D-don't forget our autograph!! B-bye" Haneul half-shouted as she take the mouse from Marianne and clicked 'End Call'.

"Aigoo~ I didn't know you have girlfriends~" Jonghyun sang.
"S-so?" Yun Hee blushed, Onew ruffled her hair playfuly and chuckled.

"Aigoo~ I think we should sleep now" Key yawn and stood up, Minho and Onew followed after.

"So~" Jonghyun started, Yun Hee looked at him confused.
"Are you sure you're not together with that Marianne?" he asked. Yun Hee mentally facepalmed.

"NO hyung. I'm sure I'm NOT"

So that's how Haneul and Marianne met SHINee and spent their night in Marianne's house squealing out loud. As for Yun Hee, she got tired of dealing with Jonghyun asking how can she say that she and Marianne were just friends.


Aigoo~ it's finished. sorry it's super long. but at least it's LONG right? XD
Anyway, stay tuned for the next chapter. I hope you enjoyed this one.

PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!

TO: Silent Readers

Please do say what you feel about the chapters and please DO subscribe. It keeps me going! ^^
Love lot's

RiCa1826