SHINee's Juliette: Park Yun Hee [part 1]

SHINee's Juliette

 

Behold! SHINee's Juliette's new poster!!! :D...what do you think about it? :D


“We’re back~” Onew sang as he, Taemin, Jonghyun and Minho entered the dorm.

They were startled with by a sudden outburst of laughs coming from the living room. Curious, the 4 made their way towards the room to find a laughing Key and Yun Hee who was watching a random comedy sitcom.

“EHEM. WE’RE BACK~!!!” Onew sang louder once again, startling the two.

“Oh, Welcome back hyung!” Key greeted with a big smile as he stood up from the couch and he went towards them.

“Welcome back Onew oppa, Jonghyun oppa, Minho oppa, Taeminnie!” Yun Hee greeted also.

“Aigoo yeobo, I’m so tired~” Jonghyun said as he hugged Key.

“Ewwww. Yeobo, take a bath you smell~” Key scrunched his nose in disgust as he smelled his sweaty hyung and of course, as a cover up for his blushing face.

“Okay yeobo~” the older male chirped as he skipped towards Yun Hee who was still smiling.

“Yun Hee-ah!” he called,

“Neh?”

“I’m glad the both of you made up” he smiled as he ruffled her hair and skipped towards the bathroom.

Yun Hee looked up to Key who raised his eyebrow in a questioning manner in which she just shrugged.

-*-

Next Day

“Hmmm, I think it doesn’t look good on her” the coordi noona said as she examine the girl who was standing and looking at herself in the mirror.

“Eh?” Yun Hee blinked as she stared once more at her reflection, turning around her body and twisting her neck to see her back.

“Tch. And I think the coordi noona doesn’t know which will look good on her” Key muttered under his breath in which made Yun Hee silently giggle and shook her head.

“Uhm, maybe I’ll just choose the costume myself” she politely said as she walked through the wardrobe of clothes and started to pick some clothes that the others didn’t see and walked straight to the fitting room to change.

--

Ahhh~ O-oppa! P-please, s-stop!” Yun Hee pleaded, trying to fight back her groans

 

“Hn? Why would I stop this? I know you loved it...” Minho smirked.

 

“B-but Opp—aah~!”

 

 

“YAH! CHOI MINHO! GET YOUR OFF MY DAUGHTER!” Key shouted as he shoved Minho away from a flushed Yun Hee...(a/n: kekeke, anyone got erted minds? XD)

“Thank you umma~!!!” she cried, clutching her hips as she stood up and bend backwards.

“Chill hyung, it’s not like I’m hurting her!” Minho said in defence, holding his hands up the air.

Not hurting huh? Then why are you sitting on her like she’s a kind of chair?!” Key ‘umma’ scolded before going towards Yun Hee and massaged her hips.

“Ahahahah! Yah! Taemin-ah, come on let’s play some video games!” Minho shouted, ignoring the umma’s lecturing and flee towards his other dongsaeng.

“Oh. Sure hyung!” Taemin smiled and followed the older.

 

“Aish, that Minho” Key shook his head in amusement and turned his attention towards Yun Hee

“Yunbaby, are you alright?” he asked in a worried umma tone.

“U-uh, yeah umma...komawo” she slightly nodded and smiled.

“I think you should sleep now Yun Hee-ah, tomorrow’s you’re debut. You need to be beautiful on your big day” Key smiled as he slightly pats Yun Hee’s cheek.

“Okay, Good night Key-oppa...oops...Key-umma” she grinned as she made her way towards her room and met Onew who just came out from his, Key’s and Taemin’s room.

“Oh, Yun Hee-ah" Onew smiled.

“Neh? Onew-oppa?” she replied, stopping from her tracks.

“I’m actually planning to give this to you tomorrow but...uh...here” Onew shyly said as he hand her a light blue box.

“Hmm? What’s this? Can I open it?” Yun Hee asked before she took it from Onew.

“Uhm, okay sure” he meekly nodded as he watched her carefully open the box.

Yun Hee widened her eyes as she saw what’s inside the box. It was a simple silver bracelet with a big purple gem in the middle.

“Omo. Oppa, isn’t this too much?” she asked, not believing what Onew gave her.

Yun Hee is actually a type of person who gives and receives simple or somewhat cheap gifts. She believed that no matter how small or simple a gift is, as long as it was sincerely given from the person’s heart, that’s what matters.

“No Yun Hee-ah, it’s okay! I actually want to give that to you because you’re gonna debut tomorrow, that’s a gift from me...” Onew smiled as he looked at her.

“Omo, thank you so much oppa!” Yun Hee smiled widely as she hugged Onew but immediately pulled away after she realized what she have done.

“I’m sorry...” she bit her lower lip before laughing nervously.

“It’s okay Yunnie-ah” Onew blushed.

“So, I guess I need to sleep....So, Goodnight!” Yun Hee smiled awkwardly as she bowed and made her way towards her room and closed the door with a soft click.

Onew sighed and felt his face slowly went warm. He knew he’s blushing but he didn’t care as he enters their room, smiling like an idiot.

However, he didn’t notice that someone was glaring slightly at him. And that someone just happened to be Jonghyun.

-*-

The Big Day

Yun Hee stood at the backstage as she watch the other groups perform. She sighed as she felt butterflies on her stomach and felt her hands getting cold of nervousness.

“Nervous huh?” someone asked from behind, she turned around to see Minho grinning at her.

“Minho-oppa?”

“Relax, they’ll gonna love you Yun Hee-ah” Minho smiled as he pat his dongsaeng’s head, carefully not messing the style of her hair.

“Komawo” Yun Hee smiled back.

--

“Woah~! That was just an amazing performance! Neh, Jo Kwon-ssi, Yong-hwa-ssi?” Sulli smiled at the cam.

“Neh! It was so wonderful I’m a fan now!!” Jo Kwon joked and the three of them laughed.

“But guys, there’s still one group that haven’t performed yet. And I heard that they.. Have a new member?! Omo?!” Yong-hwa pretended to be shocked.

“Omo? Omo? They have a new member?” Sulli said as the audience’ squeals got louder.

“So what are we waiting for? Today, September 12, 2010, is the debut of the new member of this group so let’s give it up for...” Jo Kwon paused.

“SHINee!!!” the three of them said in unison. (you should listen to this so you can follow the remix in the song ^^)

Fans screamed as the lights turned dim and a howling sound of wind played...

 

“...Lucifer~” a scary yet y voice echoed as the five boys enter the stage, their costumes were the ones they wore in their music video (the black ones), the lights turned bright and Lucifer’s intro started playing...

Soomeul gotdo chatji mothae naneun piharyeogo aesseo bwado
Geobujocha hal su eopneun nege gadhyeobeorin na
Sarangieotdamyeon jeongmal saranghaetdeon georamyeon naege ireojineun mala
Her whisper is the LUCIFER


“Lee Jinki! Kim Jonghyun! Kim Kibum! Choi Minho! Lee Taemin! SHINee! Lucifer!” the fans chanted as SHINee dance their famous tutting.

Nareul mukkgo gadundamyeon sarangdo mukkin chae
Miraedo mukkin chae keojil su eobtneunde
Ja yurobge biweo nuh go barabwa ojik neoman chae ulge
Neoman gadeuk chae ulge


The fans joined SHINee in singing Lucifer, some hold up posters of them and some were just clapping with the beat.

“Omo? Where’s the new member their talking about?” one girl asked.

“Maybe he’ll eventually appear later!” her friend answered excitedly

“Kyaaahhh!! We wanna see the new member!!!” another girl from the back squealed.

“Maybe he’s appearance will be a surprise~!” her sister said.

Later on, there was still no sign of the new member and some of the fans are losing hope that it was all a joke or they’re just prancing around. But some were still eager to see who he is so they kept on waiting patiently. And their patience was worth it because after Jonghyun sung his high note, a remix song was inserted.
The new member’s coming.

Smoke filled the stage and something, no. someone was slowly coming down from the ceiling in a platform. The audience looked up; faintly seeing a girl with a black half-face mask, dressed in a black tube with sequence and was topped by a short sleeved blazer with flower embroidery and sequence, paired by a pair of purplish-black skinny jeans, and a high cut purple converse. She was also wearing a pair of black fingerless hand gloves; on her right wrist was the bracelet Onew gave her last night, she was wearing a butterfly necklace that just reached below her collarbone and her hair was curled and styled beautifully.

When she reached the ground, Taemin escorted her to the center of the stage together with the 4 members. And when she reached the center, Taemin let go of her hand and she started to join them dance the remix with her in the middle.

“Is she the new member? A girl?” one of the fans asked,

Geobu hal su eobtneun neoeui maryeokeun LUCIFER
Geobu hal su eobtneun neoeui mabeobeun LUCIFER
Dagaseomyeon neoneun machi cheonsa gadeun eotgullo nareul saneun iyura malhago, malhago

SHINee make you dance with me just gonna be with you baby. Whisper of the crazy party.
SHINee make you cramp with me just gonna be with you baby. Whisper of the crazy party.

Let me tell you, this song is the Lucifer, I’m never gonna give you up
We are the shining SHINee, shining SHINee we’ll never gonna let you down.

Let me tell you, this song is the Lucifer, She’ll never gonna give you up.
She’s our shining SHINee, SHINee’s Juliette. She’ll never gonna let you down.

“Who is she?” one of the fans asked, confused.

“SHINee’s Juliette? What do they mean?” another one asked.

Neoui nunbichi nal sarojabda nali jinalsurok nalkaroweojyeotda
Neoeui jibchake jichyeotda manhi be eotda mame piga nanda
Na sseureojil Jjeum doimyeon dagawaseo cheonsagati "saranghae"ran mal
Nu ga jinjja neoyeotneunji aldagado haetgallige mandeunda


she stepped in the middle and...

Nu ga jinjja neoyeotneunji aldagado haetgallige mandeunda

Took off her mask to reveal a stunning beauty.

“KYAHHHH!! Omo! The new member’s a girl and she’s so pretty!”

The fans squealed, telling Yun Hee that they liked her. She gave off her best smile and threw her mask and started to dance the last part of Lucifer.

Nareul mukkgo gadundamyeon sarangdo mukkin chae mirae do mukkin chae keojil su eobtneunde
Loverhollic, Robotronic, Loverhollic, Robotronic

Because SHINee are now six members and it’s hard to change the dancing positions, she needed to take turns around while dancing but midway, she accidentally slipped.

As if time stopped and Onew was the only one who can move, he immediately caught her by instinct.

Geobuhal su eobtneun neoeui maryeokeun LUCIFER~!

 


Okay! Haha! Cliff hanger >:)

or was it? LMAO. XD

Hey Guys! It's been a while and sorry for not updating for *counts fingers* almost 4 weeks? a month? I dunno! I'm really sorry!

It's just that making Yun Hee's debut was so friggin' hard and and, my exams just came by and thank God it's finished and also, sorry that her debut was kinda lame though I hope it wasn't.

It actually took me two days and a half to think about her debut and because of it I had a huge fit of writer's block.

But anyway, I'm back for good and THANKS FOR MY NEW SUBSCRIBERS!

theheavymonkeykid

SundayLightForest

and now, for my replies:

THE REPLY CORNER:

@mari_038: LMAO unnie. well, thanks for the links anyway...XD

@Starley_Writer: Omo...me too! I kinda teared up while writing that part..maybe because I was listening to a sad ballad that's why. But anyway, haha. You want Key to end up with Yunnie? ...hmm..let me think about it XD

@sharehappyness: Yes. Key's always the diva IKR? XD...anyway, sorry for asking this but.....what is JHBB? sorry I don't know what's that...forgive your ignorant author XD

@SShizz501: kekeke.. there were no mentions of JongKey because I want to make a big surprise for everyone in the future XD Okay dongsaeng~ Sebastian won't be recognized by SHINee not until they will watch Kurosuji with her XD. Darn Yun Hee and her anime obsessiveness. LOL just kidding XP. And btw, Jonghyun-1 ...hihi. IKR. I suddenly feel like flying above the sky when after I watched the MV XD

@shimhaneul: haha! IKR. pero syempre umma is a diva kaya di maiiwasan un XD. malapit na lumabas si Haneul :)).

@ShineeKEYlovesME: LOL. your vote will be on my poll XD. Haha, nevermind dear forget the promise. So you're 13? that'll make you as my dongsaeng then :D

@CookiesILikeCookies: LMAO. so you wnat Jonghyun...Kay, lemme count that in my poll XD

Now, Ms. RiCa1826 leaves a question for everyone....

WHICH OF THE MEMBERS YOU WANT OUR PARK YUN HEE TO END UP WITH ? :D

Please answer because as of now..

>Onew- 0

>Jonghyun- 2

>Key- 2

>Minho- 0

>Taemin- 0

So far, Jonghyun and Key got a tie XD

Kk. Byebye~ PLEASE DO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE <3

KAMSAHAMNIDA~