Annyeong Haseyo Park MinKi Imnida!

SHINee's Juliette

 

 

This picture above is epic XDD

Annyeong guys~ 2nd chapter is up! sorry for the slight delay :)


~The Day after tomorrow~

“So~” Key started.

“Why did you call us all here?” he asked raising an eyebrow as the other SHINee members nodded in agreement at Lee Soo Man. He cleared his throat before saying,

“Well…..I was planning to add a new member to your group” as he looks at the 5 members, waiting for a negative reaction to come right away but seems that everyone went silent. Good.

“So, you’re adding a new member? Do the fans already know?” Onew asked, breaking the icy silence.

“Not yet, I was planning to have it broadcast on 2 weeks before your re-debut with the new member” he answered.

“Ok, why would you like to add another member on the first place? What I mean is, are we already good enough? Just a little more we’re now about to reach our DBSK sunbaes. And this new member might ruin it all. How the heck was that?” Key sarcastically asked. As expected of the diva.

Lee Soo Man gave him a smile. A scary-don’t-oppose-my-decisions smile. Key somewhat got the behind message of his smile and muttered as soft ‘sorry’ bowing a little at him.

“Don’t ever worry; do you not trust me with my decisions? I choose, train and produce good artists do you think I’ll just send out someone to ruin your and SM’s reputation?” he asked a bit raising his voice; the 5 members shook their heads. “It’s good that you understand” he said once more as he rests his back on his chair.

“Uh, may I ask, is the new member a he? Or a she?” Onew asked, as expected of the leader.

“He. And for everyone’s information he’s been a trainee longer than you guys so I’m 99.9% sure that he won’t mess up.” Soo Man said.

“Lee Soo Man-ssi, does that mean he’s older than Onew hyung?” Taemin asked, Soo Man shook his head, “No, he’s just at your age Lee Taemin-ah”

“HUH?!” the 5 said in unison.

“What? Did I say something wrong?”

“N-nothing, b-but you said that he is as young as Taemin but he’s a trainee longer than us? How long has he been a trainee then?” Minho asked. Finally speaking up.

“Yes, he’s been training for 8 years now and he started training when he was…hmm…let’s see…since he was between 10 to 11 years old” he replied.

“BWOH? Amazing.” Jonghyun reacted.

“So, I think we should call your new member to meet him” Lee Soo Man smiled at the 5 young men before calling their manager.

*knock.knock.knock*

“Chairman, we’re here” they heard their manager call out.

“Come in” with that, the SHINee’s manager entered the room with someone following behind wearing a black jacket and jeans and a hood covering his face.

“Is it him?” the 5 of them murmured as the guy following behind their manager stopped in front of them. He took of his hood to reveal his face.

Taemin’s POV

“Is it him?” the 5 of us murmured in chorus as the guy behind manager hyung stopped in front of us, he took his hood and when I saw his face…….

OH. MY. COOKIES.

He’s…..as cute as me :D

….but I’m still cuter =3=

“A-annyeong haseyo…Park MinKi imnida” he said as he bowed at the five of us, how polite ^_^.

(A/n: Yun Hee changed her voice a bit to make it manly ;])

“Annyeong haseyo, I’m SHINee’s Leader Onew” Onew hyung said as he bowed 90 degrees and shook hands with Minki.

“Annyeong haseyo~ I’m SHINee’s Almighty Key~” Key umma bowed a little as he smiled and shook hands with him too. The same goes for Jonghyun hyung and Minho hyung. Omo~ it’s my turn.

“Annyeong haseyo! I’m SHINee’s Maknae Taemin” I said giving my cutest smile and shook hands with him as he smiled back in return. Hmm~ he has soft and small hands…like a girl. :]

I wish he’s younger than me so I can now experience to be a hyung. Aigooo~ <3

And from his personality he’s showing us right now, I bet he won’t ruin our reputation after all. :DD

End of POV

Yun Hee’s POV

“Annyeong haseyo! I’m SHINee’s Maknae Taemin” Taemin said giving his cutest smile and shook my hand and I smiled back, OMO. He’s soooooooooo cute!! I’m happy to have a dongsaeng as cute as him. XD

Okay~ now what should I do~ ohhh~ someone help me >.<

“Okay, now that you’ve met him, I want him to stay in your dorm from now on” Uncle said as the 5 looked surprised...Well, at least a bit?

To my surprise, they nodded in agreement especially Taemin who bob his head up and down excitedly. But a small frown was pasted in Key oppa’s face which I saw from the corner of my eye, I bet he’s thinking that there will be another son who will be added to take care off. Don’t worry Key-umma I’ll be a good son until you all realize that I’m a daughter *grins*. Minho oppa, the ‘silent’ one just gave me a small smile which I returned back with a big one. Onew oppa and Jonghyun oppa on the other hand came to me and patted me in the head telling me “Welcome to the Family” and “Welcome Bro” which I appreciated very much.

Awwwwwww~ I wish they are not just acting just because they are in front of Uncle Soo Man.:’]

 


 

 

After a small talk, it’s about time to go back to their dorm; they have no schedules and so as me because I’m not debuting with them yet. Just then, uncle called me.

“What is it uncle?” I asked as I watch my so-called brothers get out of the room.

“Good job for the sudden voice change and the hairstyle” he praised, I smiled. I was about to say something but he suddenly hugged me and patted my back.

“My niece has grown up” he chuckled.

“Uncle, thanks” I smiled at his back.

“You better be” he laughed as he pulled away.

“If I somewhat fall in love with one of my SHINee member mates, you can slap me or yell at me but don’t ever hurt him ok? Remember I’m a girl who can fall in love everytime” I said with my puppy dog eyes. He chuckled at my request and nodded.

“I know, you’re just as stubborn as your mom after all. But as much as possible, I don’t want you to be cause you know how big the consequences are right?” he said as he pat my cheek this time.

“Yeah right.” I laughed, “Anyway, I think I better be going now, the others are waiting” I added as I hug uncle for the last time.

“Yun Hee, start being independent, I’ll be your boss from now on, and you should face bravely every struggles that will come to you, now that you’re becoming an idol. But I’ll secretly support you from the behind, FiGHTiNG !” uncle said once more before patting my shoulder.

“Aye, aye, Boss~ Park Yun Hee aka Park MinKi FiGHTiNG!” I shouted not too loud as we both chuckled.

“See you Uncle~ mwah!” I said before bowing and getting outside the room.

‘Aiya~ this is the start’ I thought to myself, just then I saw Jonghyun oppa standing not so close to me which startled me.

End of POV

Jonghyun’s POV

“See you Uncle~ mwah!” I heard Minki said before going out of the room, I just stood there dumbfounded. Woah, he is Lee Soo Man’s nephew? So it means that he and Sunny noona are siblings? No, wait, his surname is Park so that makes them cousins right?

“J-jonghyun op— hyung, what are you doing here?” Minki asked which snapped me out of my thoughts.

“Uh, well, I…I was asked by Onew hyung to pick you up because it took you long” I said.

“Oh, how long have you been here?” he asked, a small wave of nervousness can be felt by his voice.

“Uhm, just now. Yeah, just now. Come on, we need to go back to the dorm” I said as I grabbed his hand and dragged him to the elevator. Damn, he’s hands were really soft and small just what Taemin told us just a while ago. Why did I just felt it just now? It feels like it belongs to a girl.

We got in the elevator and I pressed the G button. We just stood there for a minute of deadly silence

“Uh, hyung…” he said breaking the icy silence.  “Yeah?” I replied, looking at him.

“..Can you uh…let go of my hand now?” he asked, I quickly realized that I was still holding his hand and I let go of it while I whispered “sorry”. “Nah, it’s alright” he said silently.

“Is Lee Soo Man-ssi…your uncle?” I suddenly asked. Arggghhhh~ my mouth. Kill me now….-_-

“Uh, no. no” he shook his head but I knew he is lying.

“I heard” I stated, I heard him sighed and answered “Yes”

“So, Sunny noona is your cousin?” I asked. “Sunny unn—noona? Yeah, her father, Uncle Soo Man and my mom are siblings” he explained.

“I see”

“Please don’t tell the others yet. I’ll tell them sometime, promise me ok?” he asked showing me his puppy dog eyes. DARN.It’s killing me ><

“O-okay, I promise” I stuttered. Where this guy did learned that!? I thought Taemin’s only the one who can do it to me but now him too? Aigooo~ 

‘”Thanks!” he said, just then the elevator door opened with a ‘ting!’ sound and we saw Onew hyung and the others waiting in the exit. “Let’s go” I said as he nodded and followed me.

End of POV

 “Yah! What took you so long?” Onew asked at Yun Hee.

‘Getting scolded…yay…’ Yun Hee thought.

“I-uh...I just talked with Lee Soo Man-ssi about something” she replied.

“Oh, okay. Let’s go” Onew said as they hopped inside the car.

‘Whatever he does it’s Onew Condition~' Yun Hee sang inside her mind.


 


 

 

Silence filled the car for 5 minutes; Key broke it when he asked Yun Hee.

“Minki-ah, when is your birthday?”

“My birthday? June 26th of 1993. Why?” Yun Hee asked.

“Just wanna know” Key smiled, Taemin pouted and Yun Hee immediately noticed it.

“What’s the sudden pout Taemin-ah?” she asked.

“I thought you are younger than me” he frowned, earning a little chuckle from Yun Hee.

“Don’t worry, I promise that I will let you experience being a hyung for a week” she replied

“Bwoh? Really hyung? Thanks~” Taemin cheerfully said, now smiling

“And besides, I’m an only child so please let me have a dongsaeng.” Yun Hee smiled, earning shocked expressions from the other members.

“You mean you didn’t have any siblings? That’s sad” Minho said, Jonghyun and Taemin nodded in agreement.

“Well, I think we’re all even. 3 only child and another 3 that has siblings. Maybe adding Minki in our group is not bad after all” Onew said.

 “Oh, then where are your parents?” Key suddenly asked. Yun Hee became silent, ‘should I say it now?’ she thought.

“Yah, Minki-ah~” Key called.

“Yeah?”
“Where are your parents?”

“Well…” she started, taking a deep breath.
“They’re…”
“They’re?”

“They’re…..dead” she finished sighing; the 5 went silent from what they heard.

“I-I’m sorry” Key muttered, looking down.

“Nah, it’s alright! It’s been already 3 years I’ve already been moved on” she said giving the 5 a small smile. Telling them that it’s alright.

“Ahem, let’s change topic. Lee Soo Man-ssi told us that you’ve been training for 8 years. Is that true?” Onew asked. Yun Hee smiled and nodded

“Wow, how did you study and trained at the same time? You’re too young for that time” Key asked this time.

“Hmm, well. When my parents were still alive, they started a business and went overseas so I actually spent my grade school years in Japan then I’ve been a ballerina for 2 years” Yun Hee said smiling but then, after realizing that she said ballerina, the 5 threw questioning looks at her.

“You’ve been a ballerina?” Key asked sarcastically.

“Yeah, it’s not a problem. A-- A guy can do ballerina r-right?” she said, Key nodded and she released a relieved sigh.

“Then? After that?” Jonghyun asked this time.

“I quited then I’ve started being a trainee of SM while I’m still in Japan but it’s home training so I just get to train every summer and winter break and on weekends.” She replied.

“Home training? I don’t know there’s such as that?” Onew asked,

Time to tell them’ she thought

“Well, being the nephew of SM’s chairman, there’s no problem about it” she smiled as she looks at Jonghyun who just smiled and shook his head.

“Bwoh? You’re Lee Soo Man-ssi’s nephew? WOW!” Taemin said with big round eyes.

“Well yeah but please don’t let others know it yet. Okay?” she asked as she looked at everyone. They smiled and nodded.

“Okay~ we’re here” their manager said as they stopped in front of the building where their dorm is located. They all went outside the car and helped Yun Hee take her things, and then they went to the elevator to go up to their dorm number.

“yay~ home!” Taemin shouted as Onew entered the door password. It opened and they entered inside except for Yun Hee who is nervous.

“Minki-ah~ let’s go!” Key said as he drags her inside.

“Welcome Home Minki-ah!” the 4 shouted smiling at her. She smiled back and said “Thanks Hyungs and Taemin-ah!”

Welcome to my new home.^-^


yay for the 2nd chapter !! XD
sorry if it's a bit crappy or lame. at least I tried my best :DD

and...Good news to me ~ AHH!

Thanks to:

mari_038, queen_jelly, ur_girl022ElfShawolFOREVER, Sungmin-Yuri-Biasshimhaneul

my first 6 subscribers~ THANKS A BUNCH!! I LOVE YOU <3

Hope you enjoyed this chapter~ annyeong and kamsahamnida !! :DD