SHINee's Juliette: Park Yun Hee [part 2]

SHINee's Juliette

 

Gonna miss this poster T-T

--

Geobuhal su eobtneun neoeui maryeokeun LUCIFER~!

 


 

“KYAAAAHHHH!!!!!!”

“Onew’s such a gentleman~!! ONEW OPPA SARANGHAE!”

“Whoa, a new pairing!”

“Onew finally found his pair~!”

The fans squealed in delight as Onew and Yun Hee straighten up and pretend that nothing happened as they join the other 4 SHINee members.

“Onew-ssi’s such a gentleman!” Sulli cooed as they reach the stage.

“That’s right Sulli-ah! But now, why don’t we ask this new beautiful member what’s her name? We’re so curios about it!” Jo Kwon smiled as he gave a microphone to Yun Hee.

Yun Hee bowed at the crowd in front of her before smiling.

“Yeoreobun Annyeong Haseyo! cheoneun Park Yun Hee imnida~!” she practically screamed a little too loud and waved at them, some girls squealed and some greeted back.

“Uhm, I just want to thank everyone for giving me a warm welcome, especially that today is my debut. Kamsahamnida!” she bowed once more.

“Actually to tell you the truth, we were all surprised to see a girl as a member of a boy group. We actually didn’t see any teaser video or any teaser picture... But it was still good because Yun Hee-ssi showed a great talent and collaborated well with SHINee!” Yong-hwa said.

“OnHee! OnHee! OnHee!” the fans chanted joyfully.

“Omo? Looks like she even got paired with right away!” Sulli chuckled as Yun Hee and Onew just looked at each other and smiled which made the fans squeal and chant ‘OnHee’ once again.

“Well, thank you SHINee for your wonderful performance! So stay tuned for we will be right back after the commercial break!” Jo Kwon said enthusiastically.

--

Dressing room; After Inkigayo

Onew stared at the wall blankly. He was staring at the wall for like 3 minutes as he try to remember what happened a while ago at the stage.

The moment Yun Hee slipped as he immediately caught her. . .

The way both of them stared at each other’s eyes as he thinks that they were the only one in the place right now...

Or was he the only one thinking about it?

“Yah, Onew hyung! Are you alright?” Taemin called which snapped him from his thoughts.

“Oh? What did you say?” he asked as Taemin sat beside him.

“...I think you’re in love with the wall..” the maknae joked, earning a playful punch in the arm.

“Yah...”

“You like Yun Hee noona...right?” Taemin asked which made Onew stop as the leader’s thoughts tried to look for an appropriate answer.

“...Of course...I like her from the first time I met her..” Onew smiled.

“If you like her then you better confess to her...” Minho suddenly spoke on his right which made him jump from his seat.

“Oh Shisus! Minho, you almost scared me to death! How long have you been there?!” Onew chided.

“Uhh....the whole time you were staring at the wall?” Minho replied, more like questioned.

“How come I didn’t notice you?” the leader asked once more.

“Uhh...because.. you’re staring at the wall?” the rapper repeated.

“It’s Onew Condition” Taemin said, nodding to himself.

“Maybe it does...good thing it didn’t occur on stage” Minho laughed.

“Yah!”

“Anyway, hyung...I agree with Minho hyung, you should confess to her...” Taemin said in a serious tone.

“What’s with the sudden change of mood?” Onew cringed

“Yeah hyung, before it’s too late...You know...there’s Jonghyun hyung..Key hyung...Taeminnie...or me...” Minho wiggled his eyebrows at Onew.

“Are you seriously kidding me?” Onew grimaced, looking at him.

“We’re not Onew hyung! We’re trying to help you!” Taemin pouted before crossing his arms over his chest.

“More like you two were just the angel and the devil who’s trying to mess up with me” Onew muttered.

“Think about it hyung...it’s not like we’re not allowed to date secretly” Minho suggested.

“Oh just shut up the two of you will yah.” Onew whined as he closed his eyes and rested his back on the couch.

The three heard the dressing room door opened and giggles immediately filled the room. Onew opened his eyes only to see Yun Hee and Key...holding hands...

“Oh! Onew oppa, Minho oppa, Taeminnie!” Yun Hee smiled as she and Key went towards them.

“Annyeong noona!” Taemin chirped happily.

“Have you seen Jonghyun oppa? We’re like looking for him everywhere?” Yun Hee asked as she looked around.

“I...I’m here!” a voice boomed from the dresses as a dinohead popped out.

“Kyah! Why are you in there?” Key blinked.

“Ahaha! Nothing..” Jonghyun grinned.

“Whatever...Oh, oppa! Come, come! Key umma wants to take me a tour to the building so I suggested that you should come with us!” Yun Hee grinned like a child as she grabbed Jonghyun’s hand and laced it with hers as she literally dragged Key and Jonghyun out of the door not before telling the other three ‘annyeong~’.

10 seconds of silence filled the room before Taemin and Minho spoke.

“See?” the maknae and the rapper just looked at each other before laughing..

“Okay, okay...I’ll...think about it.” Onew sighed in defeat as the two angel/devil grinned at each other.

--

“Let’s give it up for, SHINee~” the MC said before Lucifer started playing and the now 6 member group entered and started to dance.

The fans squealed and watched in awe as Yun Hee sing along with the 5 guys, her voice in synch with them.

“Wah~ it feels like nothing changed and the song became more beautiful when Yun Hee sings with them!” one of the fans commented,

“They did a good job in putting her with SHINee!” another one said,

“The mysterious experiment was such a daebak~!”

After they dance, Jonghyun and Key suddenly did a fanservice which made the JongKey shippers swoon and hold up ‘JongKey ’ banners.

 

“That’s a very wonderful performance we had there with your new member~” the MC smiled as they sat on the couch.

“Neh, Komawo.” Onew slightly bowed.

“So, can your new member introduce herself first?” the MC suggested.

“Neh. Annyeong Haseyo, choneun SHINee’s Juliette Park Yun Hee imnida!” Yun Hee smiled at the cam.

“SHINee’s Juliette...why is it that they named you as Juliette?” the MC eagerly asked.

“Neh, uh- well, when we were still having our practice for my debut stage, Key-oppa suddenly played ‘Juliette’ as he started dancing with it. But instead of singing ‘Juliette, oh~’ he changed the lyrics to my name” Yun Hee answered, trying not to laugh as the fans and the MC looked at Key.

“Yah! Why are you all looking at me?!” Key asked innocently, making all laugh.

“Did I just pass my Onew Condition to you?” Onew chuckled which made them laugh more.

“Key-ssi, Yun Hee-ssi just said that you’re actually the one that named her as ‘Juliette’, why so?” the MC asked after the laugh subsided.

“Well to be honest, I have no idea why I named her as SHINee’s Juliette. Though, when I recalled the lyrics and started singing again, she’s the first one to appear on my mind while singing it.” Key smiled.

“Oh...what an interesting information. By the way, how old are you Yun Hee-ssi? I heard that most of your new fans are so curious to know it.” The MC asked.

“I’m 18 years old. So which means I’m a 93-liner and to Taeminnie’s fans, don’t worry because he’s still the maknae” Yun Hee cheekily smiled.

“Wow, that’s a good new Taemints! And, how big is the month gap?” 

“Hmm.. I’m only a month older? Maybe 28 days” the juliette answered, smiling.

The show lasted for another 10 minutes of asking the members’s first impression about Yun Hee and vice versa. Until it’s almost time to end the show.

“And before we end the show, can we hear Yun Hee-ssi sing a certain song for us? We want to hear you sing a solo” the MC requested making the fans squeal.

“Uhm. Okay” Yun Hee smiled before clearing as ‘Life’ started to play.

Sesange
Ojik dangshin hansaramman
Saranghage hasoseo

O, gochin salme sideurogal tae
Geudaega naege dagawa
Orobuteun geu maeume soneul daen sungan
Naye salmeun sijak dwaeseumeul


Geudae jichigo himdeul tae
Budi geu yopjarie nareul itge hae
Batgiman han sarangeul dasi deuril su itge
I salmi keunagi jone


Yun Hee closed her eyes, feeling every bit of the song.

Sesange mureup kurko nunmul heulil tae
Pokpung sok bal momchul tae geudaeman so itdamyon
Iron apeum, gotongjeum gyondil su ineun gol yo

Ojik geudaeman, ojik geudaeman
Naege itdamyon, naege itdamyon in my life


Images of her mom and dad filled her mind, her Key-umma/oppa, Onew-oppa, Jonghyun-oppa, Minho-oppa and Taemin.

She smiled while singing, thankful to the heavens that she met these nice, caring people.

The 5 guys gawked at her voice. Sure they heard her sing before...but not as a solo.

“Her voice is so beautiful~” a fangirl mumbled, clutching the banner she’s holding.

“Omo~ I’m tearing up!” another said, rubbing her eyes.

“I’m amazed! Her voice can like...multitask!” another beamed.

"I've fallen for her!" a fanboy shouted.

Onew stared at the girl singing in front of him, her back facing him.

He adored her very beautiful voice, her beautiful smile, her melodic laugh that seems like music to his ears. He just can’t help but fall for her even more.

“Woah~ Noona has a very beautiful voice! Like a goddess~” Taemin beamed, smiling brightly.

Key smiled like an idiot, proud of his daughter.

“Umma raised her well~” he dramatically sighed.

Jonghyun suddenly stood up and joined her sing, making the fans squeal in delight once again.

Ulji anayo dasin ulji anayo
Geu muotdo joldae nal momchuji mothae
Hona ojik dan han saram geudae
Narul mandeulgo wansong sikigo
O iroke mumswige hae you


Yun Hee opened her eyes and looked at Jonghyun who was beside her.

The bling bling smiled at their juliette as they sing together, and she smiled back.

The fans waved their hand from side to side in a slow pace, enjoying the song very much.

 

Some tear up because of the emotion Yun Hee put in her voice,

 

Oton apeum, nunmuljeum chameul su ineungolyo

All want is you, All I want is you
Only one is you, Only one is you in my life ~

 

Because she was singing that song for everyone that had been a part of her life.

 

‘Thank you everyone’

 

--

“Are you really Lee Soo Man’s niece?”

“Do you live with SHINee?”

“Is it true that you’ve been a trainee for almost 8 years?”

These were just few of the questions which were asked to Yun Hee during their press conference three days after her debut.

Yun Hee answered each question politely, smiling at the interviewers.

 

“Yun Hee-ssi...is it true that you’re parents are already dead?”

 

Flashes of camera stopped, noisy interviewers and some reporters who kept on chatting kept quiet. Everybody stopped after a certain interviewer asked that question.

Yun Hee froze. She actually didn’t see that coming. The other members had their eyes wide as they looked at each other with confused and anxious expression on.

‘How?’was the only word on her mind right now.

Awkward silence filled the air, as Yun Hee didn’t reply immediately. Their manager grabbed a microphone and cleared his throat before speaking.

“I guess, we should end the press conf—“

“No oppa...it’s okay” Yun Hee smiled before grabbing her microphone but stopped midway when Key suddenly grabbed her right hand.

She looked at him, who has a worried expression on his face. She grinned as she gave his hand a little squeeze before completely grabbing the microphone and standing up.

“Guess I couldn’t keep my secrets forever right?” she gave them a small smile.

“Yes, my parents are already dead. Dead for 3 years actually. It’s alright, I’ve moved on. Past is past and what’s important is the present time... I’m sorry but I think we need to end the press conference, we still have schedules to attend to” Yun Hee bowed 90 degrees before letting go of Key’s hand and walked out of the room.

“We’re sorry for the inconvenience but Yun Hee needs some privacy for a while, you may all go now.” Choi Jin announced as he signalled the boys to follow him which they all complied.

 

“Where’s Yun Hee?” Key asked, pacing back and forth their dressing room.

“I think I saw her with Onew-hyung a while ago...” Jonghyun answered, trying to stop Key from walking into circles.

--

“Yun Hee-ah, are you....are you alright? You know...a while ago...” Onew trailed off, fiddling with his fingers as he talked to his dongsaeng on the building’s balcony.

Yun Hee inhaled as the cool night wind brushed her face before looking at Onew.

“I’m fine...thank you for the concern” she smiled cheekily. Onew looked at her and just nodded.

Though, only Yun Hee herself knows that she wasn’t really okay.

You should learn how to keep your feelings well and never cry in front of many people. Was what she learned through the hardships she experienced on the past 18 years of her life. She believed that crying in front of many people would let them think that she’s a weak and a fragile girl and that’s what she doesn’t want that to happen.

“Yun Hee...” Onew called.

“Hmm?” Yun Hee hummed in response.

“What would you do....if I suddenly told you that...”

“That what oppa?” she looked at Onew who can’t look at her in the eyes.

“...that I like you...”

 

--

A girl in a messy bun opened her laptop before wearing her eye glasses.

She patiently waited for her internet to load on the homepage as her finger tapped the left-click button of the mouse.

When the internet fully loaded, she typed ‘allkpop.com’ on the address box and waited for it to fully load.

And when allkpop loaded, the first thing that caught her eyes was the main box on the left top corner which read “SHINee’s 6th member finally debuted in Inkigayo!”

She clicked on the link and was surprised to see Yun Hee’s picture below.

‘SHINee’s 6th member, which is now revealed as SHINee’s Juliette, Park Yun Hee recently had her debut stage on Inkigayo last Sunday. Though, everybody was surprised to see a girl as their new member.

Fans commented, “I so love the new member even if she’s not a boy!””So this is their new member huh?””Omo! I didn’t see this coming!’”This is not happening T.T”

Here’s the full video of her debut stage.

 

So what do you think? Isn’t she hot?! Tell us below!’

 

The girl had a shocked expression but soon turned into a sly smirk.

 

“Looks like unnie needs to pay a visit to her lovely dongsaeng...."


Because I love my readers and subscribers 8D

here's the update! did it took long? D:

But anyway, I've read your comments and so far I think I already know who's the winner 8DD

mari_038 and shimhaneul. UNNIES DON'T INTERFERE xD

 

 

So yeah, the voting is over and I'm sorry to tell you guys that the winner is MINHO. :)

 

 

 

LOL. JUST KIDDING XDDDD

So yeah, sorry for my slow updates. I have reports again T.T ...and and, I MADE IT IN TOP 10 XD. Yay! so happy so that calls for a celebration which means....... IMMA DOUBLE UPDATE SOON >:)

 

By the way, Thanks for my new subscribers though, it looks like I've lost one? because I remember that I saw 48 then when I blinked, I saw 47 subscribers o.O-- creepy. XD. where are we again? Oh yeah! Thanks for my new subscribers!

Taerinelee

peperomin

Emmbear95

Karequoise281

and know, for the awaiting corner...

THE REPLY CORNER:

@ sharehappyness: YES. that's cheating...sorry XD. Thank you for liking her debut stage! I was like bawling my eyes out while writing that part because I kept on having writer's block XDD. Oh~ so it's Jonghyun baby XD I get it now. Thanks :D Here's the update! Please tell me what you think about it :D

@ mari_038: nyahahaha! I'm glad you liked the bracelet unnie. kekeke, yes I told you what's gonna happened but I also told you that, that's all like a summary and you don't actually know what will happen next >:D. and I already know your answer and counted that on my poll :))

@ shimhaneul: kekeke! yeah >:D. but I've told you a LOT than her :)). Sorry if the dongsaeng is a biatch sometimes XD. And the 2 votes for Key? hmmm... they came from my subscribers' comments of course ! XD.

@ peperomin: Hi new reader! :3 Yes, the dork deserves someone so your vote is already on my poll :)). Thanks for reading! Please tell me what do you think about this chapter! :D

@ boredomadedis: Nyahahaha! IKR. but I'm sorry, you're cheating and your vote only counts for one XD. Thanks for reading :))

@ iJennyHa: kekeke. Aren't you glad that it didn't pop up? LOL. Thanks for voting and I hoped you enjoyed reading this chapter!

@ xXK-Pop4UXx: Thank you! I actually had a hard time making her debut stage and I'm glad that my hardship was worth it! ^^ Thanks for reading!

@ Emmbear95: Okay okay, haha! Another vote for Key~ XD I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Please tell me what do you think about this chapter! Kamsahamnida!

@ CookiesILikeCookies: *gawks* D..dongsaeng? are you alright? XD. Well anyway, thanks for loving the chapter :D Unnie had a very very very hard time making this so yeah~ and and, nado saranghae~ <3

 

PLEASE DO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE~

 

KAMSAHAMNIDA, ANNYEONG <3

- RiCa1826

 

I sense someone coming :)))