Dangerous Decision

SHINee's Juliette

 

--

Loud music blasted through the speakers as people danced wildly into the music. Some were making out in the corner while some guys are hitting on a .

Two figures sat on the opposite corner of the table; the one grimaced while the other snorted as they glanced at the people opposite to them.

 

“Don’t tell me, you’re used to this kind of scenes?” Yunhee asked, looking at Kyuhyun with disbelief.

The male chuckled before slightly nodding at her.

“So used to these scenes for a million times” he grinned before drinking his vodka. Yunhee rolled her eyes before eyeing her own drink and drinking it straight.

 

“Yunhee-ah, where are you going?”

Yunhee stopped her tracks and looked back to see Key leaning on the wall of the hallway, his head tilting to the side and a curious expression was etched on his face.

“I..I—uh…” Yunhee stuttered, thinking of a believable excuse for she will actually be going to a club with Kyuhyun.

“Hmm?” Key looked at her, waiting for an answer.

“I’m going out with Kyuhyun oppa today” she replied, slipping on her beanie and wearing her shoes.

“Oh...” he mumbled before nodding.

“I’ll be going now, I won’t be joining you guys for dinner…Annyeong” Yunhee said, getting out the dorm, failing to see a slightly pained look in Key’s eyes.

 

“So, what’s bothering you dongsaeng-ah?” Kyuhyun asked, leaning on the table.

Yunhee ignored his question as she continuously drink shots of vodka, ignoring the burning feeling that traces and the little pain in her heart.

“Woah, woah. Calm down” he said, holding Yunhee’s arm and getting the glass from her hand.

“Yah!” Yunhee glared at him, as she tries getting her glass from him.

“I thought you said you were underage? Why are you drinking too much then?” Kyuhyun mocked, smirking at her.

“Duh. I just turned 18 a month ago and besides, 18 is the legal age for drinking alcoholic drinks…now gimme that!” she whined, trying to reach her glass in which, Kyuhyun gave her back with a sigh.

“I know, but not in Korea missy” he said, eyeing her while she started drinking again.

“Whatever. I don’t care” she said nonchalantly before drinking her somewhat 12th glass.

 

--

 

Key looked at the wall clock above the TV that strikes 10:30 in the evening before looking at the door of their dorm. He looked at the clock once again before heaving a worried sigh.

“Aish, where could Yunhee and Kyuhyun hyung been? It’s late” he mumbled to himself, paying attention to the drama that he was watching.

 

“Key, where’s Yunhee?” Jonghyun asked, stepping outside the hallway, rubbing his eye and slightly yawning.

“Hmm? She’s not here. Why are you looking for her hyung?” Key looked back at him from the couch.

“Well, I found her phone in front of our room. I think she dropped it, that clumsy girl” Jonghyun shook his head before giving Yunhee’s phone to Key and make his way towards the kitchen to eat his missed dinner.

Key looked at her phone. The purple phone he bought for her since her old phone crashed when she accidentally dropped it rather harshly as she ran late for school. He smiled and he felt warmth when he unlocked the screen and saw that her background was their picture together, showing their friendship ring after they reunite from the little ‘fight’ recently.

He immediately locked it, preventing himself from being a nosy person again and went towards her room to put the phone back.

‘Why does it hurts every time I think of her being with Kyuhyun hyung?’

 

--

 

“Come on Yunhee, it’s late. Let’s go home” Kyuhyun said, looking at Yunhee who was yawning non-stop before stubbornly shaking her head.

“I don’t wanna” she pouted cutely, rubbing her right eye.

It was 11:00 in the evening and after drinking too many shots of vodka, Kyuhyun felt that he’s sober yet he can manage and Yunhee…he has no idea if she’s already drunk or what.

“You’re amazing. You can hold your liquor tolerance from drinking…” Kyuhyun mentally counted the bottles in front of them before looking at her with a grin. “17 bottles of vodka. Are you sure you’re a female? A person or what?” he chuckled as Yunhee failingly glared at him through her lashes.

“Yes I am! Yuya oppa once told me that~” she sang proudly, grinning sleepily at Kyuhyun.

“Anyway, it seems that you’re the kind of person who gets sleepy when they’re already drunk so come on, let me drive you home…“ Kyuhyun said as he helped Yunhee to stand and paid the drinks.

“Key will get mad at me if he finds out that I brought you in this kind of place and let you drink this much”

At the mention of Key’s name, Yunhee stopped and pulled her hand away from Kyuhyun. He looked at her with a surprised expression.

“Mwo? What’s the matter Yunhee-ah?” he asked.

“I don’t want to go home…I don’t want to see Key” she said, almost inaudible for Kyuhyun to hear because of the loud music.

“Talking informal? Aish. You’re drunk, come on let me take you home” he offered but Yunhee still struggled so his final choice was to carry her on his shoulder.

“YAH! Lemme down Cho Kyuhyun~!” she whined sleepily as she tried to struggle but Kyuhyun held her firmly as they exited the club.

“No, I won’t. Aish, so this is how this girl gets drunk? Speaking of a diva” he shook his head and made his way towards the alley for the shortcut to his car.

 

“Hey, isn’t that Park Yunhee of SHINee?”

“Yeah! She’s Yunhee eonni~!”

“Who’s that guy carrying her?”

“Omo! It might be a kidnapper! Come on let’s follow them!”

The two fans made their way slowly to the alley that Kyuhyun just entered and watched intently to the man that was carrying Yunhee.


“Put me down I said!” Yunhee retorted as Kyuhyun put her down and held her on her shoulders.

“What’s wrong with you? Why don’t you want to go home? Key would be looking for you now!” Kyuhyun said, scolding her.

“I don’t want to see Key. I don’t want to feel those butterflies that crawl up inside my stomach whenever I see him” she looked down as an unseen tear fell from her right eye.

Kyuhyun froze and look at her with a surprised expression.

“W-what do you mean, Yunhee-ah?” he asked.

“…I’m in love with Key. No…I’m in love with Kibum.” she said, voice trembling.

Kyuhyun couldn’t believe his ears.

Yunhee fell in love with Key?

He was shocked that he just went back to reality when he saw Yunhee crying.

“Since…since when Yunhee-ah?” he asked, feeling his heart slightly stabbed.

“I..I don’t know oppa. Maybe after our kiss at the concert in Taiwan, or maybe after he apologized to me..I was starting to realize that I love him” she said, tears continuously falling from her eyes.

“Y-you guys kissed?” he asked in disbelief as Yunhee looked at him and nodded.

“I-it was an accident. But then, I felt a different kind of feeling when his lips touched mine. It felt different unlike when Kim Jaejoong took my first kiss. This time it felt like fireworks sparkled before my eyes, this time it felt better even if it’s just for a second. I don’t know what to do anymore” she said, sniffling.

Kyuhyun smiled.

A painful smile.

…a painful yet happy smile…

…that smile that Yuya had when he told Key that he loves Yunhee.

Because he too…

loves Yunhee.

 

“Yunhee” he called, making Yunhee look up to him with her tear stained face. He wiped them away with his thumb and caressed her cheek affectionately.

“Can I try something?” he asked, looking at her eyes with passion and love.

“Neh? What is it?”

“…I just want to know…if I still love you”

Before Yunhee could react, Kyuhyun’s lips met hers…

 

“Yah, yah! Sunjin-ah! Look, the stranger’s kissing Yunhee!” the fan said in a hurried whisper as she nudged her companion who also looked shocked.

“Omona! Should we call the police?”

“Ani, not yet. We can’t see his face because the alley light was only reaching Yunhee, let see who’s the stranger first then we’ll take picture so that he can be caught immediately!” the fan said as they both nodded and watched again.

 

Yunhee’s eyes widened, she tried to struggle but Kyuhyun’s grip on her shoulder was hard that it hurt. Kyuhyun kissed her passionately, lovingly. He felt the spark, it was still there… but then, it’s was slowly fading away.

Soon, Yunhee melted into the kiss and kissed Kyuhyun back as she snake her arms around his neck. Kyuhyun her lower lip, asking for entrance in which she granted access. He tasted every part of as they kissed and pulled her closer to him.

Yunhee was making out with Kyuhyun…but her mind was thinking of Key at the same time, hoping that he knows the she loves him very much.

 

“Hieee! Soomi eonni! They are making out~ take pictures!!” Sunjin panickly said as her companion took out her phone and took some pictures.

 

Both pulled away from the lack of air. Kyuhyun hugged Yunhee for he finally knew the answer to his own question.

“Yeah…I still do love you…but now only as a sister” he said, with a small smile on his slightly swollen lips as he felt Yunhee’s body shook and his shoulder started getting wet.

 

“chilnyeoneul mannatjyo
amudo uriga ireoke
swipge ibyeolhal jureun mollatjyo

geuraedo urineun heeojyeo beoryeotjyo
gin sigan ssahawatdeon gieogeul namginchae”

 

“Hey, isn’t that Kyuhyun oppa’s voice?” the two fans looked at each other, puzzled.

“Is it?”

They listened to the voice once again to make sure if it is really Kyuhyun or not.

 

“ibyeolhamyeon apeudago hadeonde
geureongeotdo neukkilsuga eobseotjyo
geujeo geunyang geureongabwa hamyeo damdamhaenneunde

ureotjyo uuu sigani gamyeonseo naegejun
aswiume geuriume naetteutgwaneun dareun
naui mameul bomyeonseo

cheoeumen chinguro daeumeneun yeoninsairo
heeojimyeon gakkaseuro chingusairaneun
geu mal jeongmal matneunde”

 

“Omo! It’s really Kyuhyun oppa!” Sunjin said, not to loud.

“. I think there are in a relationship” Soomi said as they hurriedly walked away from the alley.

 

“I-I’m sorry Kyuhyun oppa…I..I didn’t know.” she said through her sobs.

“It’s alright” he nodded in understanding.

 

…because he knew that it was not him that Yunhee was thinking of when he was kissing her.

 

--

 

“Omona! Yunhee-yah!” Key almost shouted when Yunhee collapsed at him when he opened the door.

“You’re burning!” he said as he carried her bridal style to her room, waking the others up.

“Hyung! What happened to noona?” Taemin asked as he and Onew went out of the rooms, same as Jonghyun and Minho.

“She has a fever. Quick! Get some blankets and a basin with cold water and towel” Key ordered, being an umma he is and the others followed. Minho opened the door in Yunhee’s room for him and he laid down Yunhee on her bed.

“Aish, where the hell did that Cho Kyuhyun brought you” he mumbled as he took off her coat and her shoes. He was about to take off her shirt when he realized that he was a guy and she’s a girl and Minho was there.

Minho cleared his throat and told him that he’ll be checking out the others, leaving him to take care of Yunhee. Key shook his head and stood up from her bed to get her night clothes in her drawer and then immediately dressing her up so that we wouldn’t see the things the he shouldn’t for a long time.

“Key, here are the blankets and the basin with cold water and towel” Onew said, stepping in the room and placing the things beside Yunhee’s bed.

“Thanks hyung. Sorry for disturbing you guys” Key gave him a small smile as he started taking care of Yunhee.

“It’s alright, as long as it’s one of our members it’s fine” Onew said before going out of the room and closing the door behind him.

 

Half an hour later, Yunhee’s fever went down and she wasn’t sweating a lot than a while ago. Key sighed in relief as he was about to go when a hand stopped him from doing so.

“Oppa…don’t go...sleep beside me…” Yunhee mumbled in her sleep as her grip on Key’s hand slightly tightened.

Key smiled and nodded even if he knew she couldn’t see him. He climbed on her bed and laid down beside her as she snuggled closer to him. He placed his arm around her slender waist as kissed her forehead before he closed his eyes, a faint smile on his lips.

Because this is one of those nights that he liked. Those nights that Yunhee would ask him to sleep beside her or would go to their shared room to sleep beside him. Those nights that Yunhee would snuggle close to him and he would hug her affectionately. He didn’t know why…but somehow, it just felt good.

It just felt right.

 

--

 

Yunhee opened her eyes and saw Key’s face just in front of her, his breath tickling her face. A blush crept up her cheeks as her heart started pounding faster.

‘W-what happened last night?’she asked.

Just then, she suddenly felt vomiting so she abruptly stood up, waking up Key in the process as she went out of the room, her hand on .

“Yunhee?” Key asked, standing up and followed her.

 

Yunhee knocked at the bathroom door beside her room but it was locked so she decided to run to the bathroom beside the kitchen to throw up, ignoring the surprise looks that the other members had.

 

“Yunhee-ah?” Key called as he passed by the living room but stopped when he curiously looked at his other members that were looking at him rather oddly.

“What?” he asked

“You? Slept beside Yunhee…wearing a wife beater and a pair boxers?” Jonghyun raised his eyebrow at him.

“Uhm, yeah? Why?” Key asked, puzzled.

“Kewl.” Jonghyun whistled as he looked around. Key shook his head in confusion and immediately went to Yunhee’s side, holding her hair up while rubbing her back in a soothing motion she continued to throw up.

“Arghh. My head hurts like hell” she said after washing her face and facing Key.

“What happened to you last night? You’ve collapsed on me with a fever” Key tilted his head to the side, looking at Yunhee.

“I don’t remember anything oppa” Yunhee said, clutching her head and tried to remember anything but nothing came.

“Noona! Lee Soo Man-ssi’s calling on your phone” Taemin called as Yunhee and Key went out of the bathroom and she took her phone from the maknae and answered the phone in a hoarse voice.

 

“Yeoboseyo?”

“Park Yunhee, come to my office. NOW”that was the only thing Soo Man said before hanging up.

Yunhee looked at Key and Taemin who looked at her with a questioning look in which, she shrugged at.

“Uncle wants me to go to his office right now” she answered before going to her room to change her clothes.

--

Yunhee knocked on the door and a soft ‘come in’ was heard. She entered her uncle’s office and closed the door before walking towards her uncle whose back was facing her.

“Uhm, uncle, you called for me?” she asked,

Lee Soo Man turned around with a sour expression before slamming the newspaper on the table, making her flinch visibly.

“Care to tell me what’s the meaning of this?” he looked at her sternly.

 Yunhee looked at the main article of the newspaper as a flash of horror immediately settled in her eyes.

 

‘Super Junior’s Cho Kyuhyun and SHINee’s Park Yunhee Caught Making Out In An Alley Beside A Club!’



 

Kufufufufu~ >:D

Asianfanfics had a problem the day or two after I posted this...so I updated again.

So yeah, whatcha reaction right now?

Hmmmm? >:)

 

LOL..

 

THANKS TO MY NEW SUBSCRIBERS~ sorry I can't mention you right now ><"

and please DO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE arachi? :)

 

KAMSAHAMNIDA!