Onew’s First Date: EPIC-LY SWEET

SHINee's Juliette

 

--

 

“…W-would you go out with m-me?!”

 

6 words…

6 simple words…

But it took a WHOLE MONTH and a half for Onew to say those 6 words to the one and only SHIM HANEUL.

 

It was just after SHINee’s Hello goodbye stage at Inkigayo when Onew decided to confess his feelings for Haneul. The younger female was about to congratulate all of them backstage when he dragged her somewhere where there is no one around. Just the two of them. And here, the dubu is now finally confessing to his one and only love, not the chicken anymore but to Shim Haneul.

 

Haneul gaped at Onew, slowly blinking as a soft shade of pink dusted her pale cheeks.

“W-what?” she said, almost inaudibly.

 

“You see…uh..I like you…no, I love you…would you like to go out with me?” Onew confessed, looking at Haneul’s eyes, love and sincerity shown in them.

Haneul felt herself blush more as her heartbeat increased and beat rapidly than normal.

“B-but…what about Jonghyun oppa’s scandal ---“

“I don’t care Haneul-ah, it was just fake anyway. I’ll find a way for ours to be a secret. I want to prove to you that I’m serious when I said that I love you…I really do.” Onew held her hands gently, his eyes piercing hers.

She looked at Onew as a soft smile reached up her lips.

“If you said so….then, I would love to”

And that’s what all it takes for Onew to yell a loud “YES!!!”

 

--

 

Yunhee let out a soft giggle as she watched the two.

‘So sweet’ she thought, smiling.

“Psst. Yah, what are you doing there?” Key whispered behind her, making her slightly jolt up.

Her hand over her chest, she turned around and glared at him for scaring her.

“Sorry” Key grinned, holding up a peace sign.

“What are you doing?” he asked.

“Sshh, Onew oppa just confessed to Haneul eonni~” Yunhee whispered excitedly, grinning.

“Really? Really? Let me see~” Key said in English as he slightly peek at Onew and Haneul who were smiling like idiots at each other, both blushing.

“Aigooo~ another set of love birds besides Yunnie and Kyuhyun hyung~” he cooed before pulling his body back and faced Yunhee with a grin.

Yunhee felt her stomach drop after hearing what Key had just said.

‘I thought...I thought Kyuhyun oppa already told Key oppa that we’re not really in a relationship? How come—‘

“Come on Yunnie~ let us not disturb them arasseo?” Key winked as he pulled her away from the place.

“N..neh”

 

‘How come Key oppa thinks we still are?’

 

--

 

“You look beautiful tonight, Haneul-ah” Onew smiled as he look at Haneul who had a dust of pink on her cheeks. She was wearing a red coat that reached up her knees, a black blouse inside paired with brown pants and light brown boots, on her neck was a beige colored scarf.

“T-thank you. You look handsome too” she replied, holding back a smile. Onew was wearing a black coat that reached up his thigh, a white printed shirt inside paired with their trademark skinny jeans and a pair of white high cut shoes, on his neck was a white scarf.

“Thanks” he said. He opened the front passenger door for her and she entered and closed it. Then, Onew went to the driver’s seat and started the engine.

“You already have a license?” Haneul asked in awe.

“Of course” Onew grinned proudly, starting to drive off.

“Are you sure you can get us to our destination safely?” she teased, giggling slightly.

Onew looked at her before turning his gaze back to the road, chuckling.

“Just hope that Onew Condition won’t appear.”

 

 

After a 30 minute drive, Onew safely park the car and the both of them went out the car, carefully looking out for fans lurking around at that kind of hour. Haneul stopped and looked up as was slightly agape.

“Wow” she muttered, forming a cloud of smoke that escaped of her lips.

They were in front of the N Seoul Tower, the tower’s lights are shining brightly through the night and it looked like shining stars in the sky.

“Like the place? I was actually thinking that you might actually want to go here, so I want to have our first date here.” Onew smiled at her as he reach by her side.

She nodded and looked at him, smiling.

“How did you know that I want to go here? Unless…. Yunhee told you~” she looked at him teasingly as he scratched the back of his head, nodding sheepishly.

“I knew it!” Haneul giggled as she unconsciously laced her hand with Onew’s.

“Let’s go inside~” she added as she slightly drag him.

 

--

 

“You mean Yunhee helped Onew hyung with his first date with Haneul?” Jonghyun blinked at Key who was finishing a drawing of his.

“Neh~ and you know what hyung? She actually booked the whole place so the two could spend quality time together without some fans pestering them, it costs too much you know! But she didn’t mind it, she’s really a sweet and nice girl to her oppa and unnie” Key smiled, looking up at Jonghyun.

“Aigoo~ I wish she could help me someday with my date too or maybe, she could help me get to know Shin Sekyung more so I could date her for real!” Jonghyun grinned at his dongsaeng before walking to his and Minho’s shared room.

Key put down his pencil and frowned as he look at his drawing aimlessly, a confused thought on his mind.

‘I thought I love Jonghyun hyung, but why does it not hurt when he said that he wants to date Shin Sekyung noona for real, or during the time that SM ‘confirmed’ that they are ‘dating’. Aigoo, I started to be really confused about my real feelings ever since my birthday’

 

--

 

“Wahhh~ I can’t believe that the place was closed only for us” Haneul giggled as she admires the view from the elevator they are riding on.

“Yeah, we should thank Yunhee for this. She loves you too much that she fully paid the booking fee and didn’t accept the condition that I will pay the 90% of it. I suddenly feel so guilty and embarrassed with you and Yunhee because I should be the one paying and planning for this.” Onew said, rubbing the back of his neck.

Haneul chuckled before smiling at him.

“It’s alright oppa, besides, she can get discounts here since the owner of the tower knows her and her family” she said.

“Oh? That rich kid is really something huh?” he chuckled.

“Yeah, she’s something more than you guys that’s why I love her too” she teased, making Onew unconsciously pout, showing his aegyo.

“Yah Shim Haneul, you love her more than me?” he said, acting hurt.

Haneul blushed as she suddenly felt nervous and played with her fingers.

“W-well… I lo—“

 

The loud ting of the elevator interrupted what she was about to say. Onew pouted once more at the intrusion as they both step out the elevator. Haneul somewhat felt relieved but was 99% disappointed that she was interrupted with what she was about to say.

 

“Wow~ it’s so pretty up here!” Haneul beamed as they walked out the elevator.

 

They were on the place were people put their padlocks with messages on it. The one where SHINee –except for Minho— went to during their YunHaNam days. If most of you still remember it. A lady approached them, holding two heart-shaped padlocks with keys; a black one and a white one.

“Good evening sir and miss. Lady Yunhee personally wants to give this to you so that you can write your message for each other and place it here together with the other padlocks” she smiled at them before handing them the padlocks and two markers.

Lady Yunhee?”

Haneul and Onew looked at each other before getting the padlock and markers, thanking the girl and started writing their messages on the padlock.

“Yah Haneul-ah, is your friend just plain rich or freaking damn rich?” Onew joked, looking at her then back to his black padlock and continued writing.

Haneul stopped writing for a while before looking up and thought about it.

“Hmmm, all I know is that their family owns 2 big companies in Japan and 1 in the Philippines, her uncle Soo Man-ssi owns SM Entertainment. And oh, when her parents are still alive they bought a villa in New York only for their one and only daughter. Out of the Lee and Park family clan, I think her family is the richest then next is Lee Soo Man-ssi” she answered truthfully before looking at Onew who stopped writing and had his mouth agape.

“Y-you mean, she’s an heiress? An heiress of 2 big companies in Japan and 1 in the Philippines and she have her own villa back in New York? Why didn’t she tell us?” he asked, amazed.

 “Well, Yunhee is a humble person and she didn’t boast about her real status in life. That’s one of the factors I like about her as my friend. When she reached 20 internationally, all the companies that her parents own will be hers.” Haneul giggled and wrote down again.

“Wow. That was amazing” Onew muttered.

“Yes, it was amazing now let’s stop talking about my dongsaeng before she dies of sneezing too much and it’s our date so let’s enjoy it thinking about each other alright?” she joked but felt herself blush after saying it.

Onew felt himself blush too and went towards her to tap the tip of her nose, smiling.

“Yes, MY lady Haneul”

“Yah~!”

 

“Come on, let’s put our padlocks together in that side” Onew grinned as he took Haneul’s hand and went to the right side of the place to put their padlocks together. He took Haneul’s key and unlocked her padlock then; he joined it with his own padlock and lock it beside the other locks.

He gave his key to Haneul and took her key in his. She looked at him with a confused expression and he seemed to get what she was trying to ask.

“I’ll give you my key and I’ll keep yours neh? A friend told me once that when couples put their locks here, they exchange keys because they are the key to each others hearts” Onew explained before looking at Haneul’s lock and reading what she wrote on it.

‘Haneul and Jinki oppa’s first date, November 3, 2010; 11:53 pm. Oppa saranghae~♥ -Shim Haneul’

Onew smiled and blushed after reading it, he looked at Haneul who was reading his padlock, and her face was red as a tomato.

‘Haneul-ah, oppa will forever love you. Even if there are million buckets of chicken in front of me I’ll still choose you. Saranghamnida jagiya –Lee Jinki’

Haneul smiled, she felt really, really happy that Onew called her jagiya. She looked to her side to see Onew smiling at her. She smiled back as he held her hand and moves his face slowly closer to hers.

 GROOOOOOOOOOWWLLL~

 

Onew stopped and tried his best not to laugh as Haneul blush different shades of red.

Way to go stomach, way to go. She thought.

“Come on Haneul-ah, let’s eat downstairs now. You’re hungry” he chuckled, intertwining their hands together which perfectly fit like a puzzle. She nodded and slightly pouted as they took the elevator downstairs.

 

--

 

“One bowl of pasta for us huh?” Haneul said, her eyebrow slightly twitching as a small blush crept up her cheeks.

“Your dongsaeng sure knows how to tease couples like us eh?” Onew chuckled, grabbing a fork, getting some pasta and placed it in front of Haneul’s mouth.

“Eh?” she blinked at him in surprise,

“Say ‘ahhh~’” he cooed as she slowly opened and ate the pasta, trying not blush once more.

‘Yah cheeks, stop blushing will ya? You’ve blush for many times this night okay?’she scolded herself. She caught Onew staring at her, his cheek resting on the back of his hand, his elbow leaning in the table.

“W-what? Do I have something on my face?” she asked, wiping the side of with a napkin. He shook his head and smiled.

“Nothing, it’s just that, it has to be illegal for you to look that fine” he said, making Haneul laugh.

“Yah! Pick-up lines? Seriously? You’re so corny” she said, fighting the urge to blush for the umpteenth time that night.

“I’m not corny, I’m just saying the truth” he replied, grinning.

“Now it’s your turn to feed me jagiya! Ahhhh~” he added, opening his mouth cutely. Haneul giggled and got the fork to feed him some.

“Tastes good right oppa?” she smiled, Onew nodded and the two of them started to eat together, talking about their interests and all.

As Haneul ate some pasta, she noticed that the noodle was long that goes on forever but when she looked up, her lips met another pair of lips; Onew’s lips to be exact.

They were shocked at first but then Onew started to kiss her gently. Haneul slowly closed her eyes and kissed back. Together, they shared their first real kiss.

‘I thought this love story happens only in dramas. I thought that I will never have a chance to be with Onew oppa not just a fan but his girlfriend. Of course, I like Onew, no I loved Onew oppa for a while now and I’m thankful to Yunhee for introducing me to him. Because now I finally realized that I love him, not just the Onew from SHINee but as Lee Jinki himself.’

“Saranghamnida Haneul-ah, you’re my girlfriend now right?”

“Neh boyfriend, Nado saranghamnida Jinki oppa”

 

So fast right? But believe me because just like a shoe, if someone is meant for you, they will just fit perfectly; no forcing, no struggling, no pain.

 

--

 

“Annyeong Yunhee-ah!” their manager smiled and drove off.

“Komawo manager oppa” Yunhee bowed at their manager before entering the lobby of their dorm.

It was 1:30 am and she just came from her last schedule which is in Shim Shim Tapa where she was a DJ for the night. She took out her phone and checked some unreplied messages in which there was none. She slid it back to her bag and looked up as she started to walk only to stop when she saw him.

Jaejoong looked at her and smiled apologetically as he walk towards her.

“Hey Yunhee-ah I—“

“What do you want?” she asked with an icy cold voice.

Jaejoong took her arm and drag her towards the side of the stairs so no one could see them. Yunhee yanked her arm away from him as she sent him a cold glare.

“Why are you here? What do you want?” she asked in her icy cold voice once more.

Jaejoong looked at her with sincere eyes,

“I’m here to say sorry for kissing you in front of everyone during Key’s birthday party.”


 


 

Ohohohohoho~

ANNYEONG HASEYO YEORUBUN ~!

Sorry that it's been a while since I've updated. Well actually, speaking of update, I have a good news and a bad news for all of you;

GOOD NEWS first neh~?? >:D

GOOD NEWS:

-Today is Kim Jaejoong's birthday...SAENGIL CHUKHA HAMNIDA~! XD
-The drama is starting...finally -_- [is that a good news? LOL.]
- Onew and Haneul are finally together~ YAY! -runs arounds- XD

 

So yeah, keke. That's my good news, and the bad news is:

BAD NEWS: :'(

 I've been busy with school works lately so I'll just be able to update twice a month. I repeat, TWICE A MONTH. MIANHAMNIDA TT_TT
But even so, please continue to support and DON'T LEAVE this fanfic until the end (coming soon) and also, I want to thank you guys for supporting this one -cries tears of joy-

And oh, the drama is starting...that's a bad news too besides that it's a good news.  

 

And oh, P.S.

About what Haneul said about Yunhee's effin' riches. i'm sorry to put that and ruin the lovely atmosphere between the OnNeul couple but what she said will come in handy for you readers in the future chapters so yeah...I LOVE YOU XD

 

THANK YOU VERY MUCH TO MY NEW SUBSCRIBERS~

EvolutionIs13

LeeMin-Young

Torontogirl

nomnomnomno

lilyindreamland

OpparIsB2ST

snowflakes12

aeithryn

Embun_Pagi

Orangez

I LOVE YOU ALL SO SO MUCH :">

THANKS FOR READING AND SEE YOU AT THE COMMENTS