Umma is jealous?

SHINee's Juliette

 

“It’s just an infatuation oppa…He thinks he loves me…but the truth is, it’s the contrary”

 

Soon after those words rolled off Yunhee’s lips, Key couldn’t help but to ask her more questions of what she meant but the latter just shook her head and let out a sigh before randomly telling him about those new dresses she saw on internet the other day, obviously going out of the topic.

Key soon forgot his curiosity, putting it on the back of his head for a while and listened to Yunhee’s interest in clothing. The two talked for a while until they were cut off by Yunhee’s ringtone.

“Yeoboseyo?”

Yeoboseyo Yunhee-ah!” the voice which belonged to a male boomed through the speaker.

“Oh? Kyuhyun oppa! Wae?” she smiled as she looked at Key who furrowed his eyebrows and tilted his head to the side, as if asking her ‘why-is-he-calling?’. Yunhee just shrugged with a playful smile on her lips as she turns her attention towards the phone.

“Uh…are you free today? I mean, wanna go grab something to eat since it’s lunch and I heard you just finished your filming…uh...is it okay?” Kyuhyun slowly said, a line of nervousness can be heard in his voice.

Yunhee giggled like a high school girl in love as Key looked at her, pouting.

“Of course oppa, where should we meet?” she asked,

“Uhm, at the same meeting place..is it okay?”

Key swore that he felt his eyebrow twitch when he heard that line from Kyuhyun. Yunhee agreed and soon hung up as she face back at Key with a smile but soon faded when she saw him frowning like the world has finally given up on him.

“Yah, Key oppa! What’s wrong? Hmm?” she asked, pinching Key’s cheeks and stretching them to different directions.

“Ohw. Yah!” Key chided as he took her hands away from him cheeks and rubbed them.

“Hehe~” Yunhee stuck her tongue out before starting to close the bento box and cleaning.

“Not hungry anymore?” Key asked, she slightly shook her head and started to stand up.

“Nope, I have to meet Kyuhyun oppa as you have heard earlier” she said before pacing towards the exit.

“Com’on oppa~ let’s go down now!” she added, going inside.

Key frowned, suddenly remembering her answer about Onew’s confession.

‘Maybe she don’t love Onew because she’s already dating Kyuhyun hyung huh?’he thought to himself and the next second he was now looking for Kyuhyun’s number in his contacts furiously and pressed the call button.

“Oh! Key-ah why—“

“YAH CHO KYUHYUN HYUNG!”

 

--

 

“So~ hehe…what are the other’s plans for his birthday?” Kyuhyun asked, taking a sip from his coffee.

Yunhee made a long face and banged her head on the table, groaning in the process.

“I don’t know hyung…I don’t know…” her voice muffled through the wooden table.

“Heh, why did you suddenly use the word ‘hyung’? Aren’t you a female and supposed to use the word ’oppa’?” Kyuhyun chuckled, amused.

“Heh, have you forgotten that I’m dressed up as a boy so the fans wouldn’t notice us...hyung?” Yunhee mocked, using the same tone he did. Kyuhyun blinked and looked at himself who was actually wearing a beanie and a pair of glasses as Yunhee was wearing a wig and a pair of sunglasses.

“Uh, yeah. I’m sorry”

What a very random moment.

 

 

“Uh…Key called a while ago…and…he thought we are...uh…” Kyuhyun trailed off, looking cautiously at Yunhee who was about to take a sip on her hot chocolate.

“We are?” she echoed, raising an eyebrow, now sipping her drink.

“We’re dating”

Yunhee choked on her drink

5…4…3…2…1.

“HUWHAT!?”

All the people inside the café looked at their direction; Yunhee realized what she just did and bowed at them furiously before sitting.

“Yah Yunhee-ah! You almost blew off our cover!!!” Kyuhyun hissed.

“Teehee…sorry..” she sheepishly grinned, making the other sigh.

“So, about Key hyung calling…what…what did he told you?” she asked.

“…He’s mad dude! He even shouted at me over the phone and kept on nagging” Kyuhyun whined like a kid. He wasn’t the maknae of Super Junior for nothing.

“Eh? He got mad? What did he say?”

“He asked me why I am dating you and how did I get your number and such things that made my eardrums almost explode…”

“And what did you say?”

“I said yes”

“E...eh?!” Yunhee blinked through her eyeglasses.

“What? So I could keep his naggy side shut” Kyuhyun said in nonchalance, sipping again his coffee.

“You’re so evil Kyuhyun oppa…eottokhe? I’m so dead when I get home…” she groaned, taking off her glasses and rubbing her face furiously.

“Well I’m not called the Evil Maknae for nothing~” he sing songed.

“And speaking of evil…I suddenly had an idea for Key’s birthday!”

“Oh gawd I hope it’s not too evil…” Yunhee sighed.

 

--

 

“And we’re back to Super Junior Sukira Kiss the radio! Now let us welcome our guest, SHINee’s Juliette, Yunhee-ssi!” Leeteuk said through the mike.

“Annyeong haseyo Yunhee-ssi!” Leeteuk and Eunhyuk greeted in unison.

“Neh, annyeong haseyo..” Yunhee smiled as she slightly bowed.

“So Yunhee-ssi, how’s your first week as an idol?” Eunhyuk asked,

“Well it’s fine, I’ve adjusted pretty well and I’m also thankful to my fans, our fans for giving their love and support to us…kamsahamnida!” Yunhee said through the mike.

“Wow, that was good that your fans loved you neh?”

“Neh!”

“So Yunhee-ssi, we have prepared questions that are actually from the fans. Can you answer them truthfully?” Leeteuk smiled.

“Neh I will” Yunhee smiled back.

“Don’t worry Yunhee-ssi this is just easy to answer…So, this is from tokki_14. ‘Yunhee-ssi, among the other SHINee members, who do you, think is the most handsome?’. Wah, what a good question! So who is it Yunhee-ssi?” Leeteuk asked.

“Well honestly, all of my co-members are handsome. But among the members, I think I find Jonghyun oppa the most handsome, I’m not biased, but when I first saw him, I just can’t help but to look at his almost perfect features plus his powerful voice. I almost fell for him!” Yunhee chuckled.

“Well it’s true that Jonghyun-ssi is handsome and I can even remember hearing Key-ssi say that also in one of their interviews during their debut days” Eunhyuk smiled.

“Okay, now for the next question from IcePrince176. ‘Yunhee noona, if you have the chance to date any of the SHINee members, who would you date and why?’” Eunhyuk asked.

“Neh. If I had a chance to date them…I’d choose Minho oppa because from what I’ve heard, he is a sweet guy when it comes to dates and even though he is ‘quiet’ I bet he can be a good date…” Yunhee said, slightly blushing. It’s embarrassing!

“Oh, is that so! Well we heard that Minho is a quiet one too but we also heard he is the noisiest one in the dorm..isn’t that right?” Leeteuk grinned.

“Neh, he is” Yunhee giggled.

“So for the next question Yunhee-ssi, from OhmnomDubu. ‘Yunhee-ssi, who is your ideal type?’ Wow, this was unexpected. Say Yunhee-ssi, who is your ideal type?” Leeteuk smiled at her.

Yunhee thought for a while…

 “Uh…it’s Kim Jaejoong-ssi…” she admitted, blushing.

“Oooh! JYJ’s Kim Jaejoong! Wae, wae, wae wae?” Eunhyuk and Leeteuk chorused.

“Well, I like guys who have beautiful eyes and thin red lips and also I like guys who are straightforward and can cook well” Yunhee said in one breathing, blinking continuously, looking at her hands.

“Omo! Yunhee-ssi is blushing~” Eunhyuk cooed

“Haha! So kyeopta” Leeteuk commented.

 

Key unconsciously scowled as he listened to the radio on the van, a deep frown was visible on his face.

“Key hyung, what’s wrong?” Taemin asked, blinking at him.

“Nothing” the older of the two murmured as he closed his eyes and let his mind drift off for a while.

‘I think umma is jealous’ Taemin thought as he turned his attention to the window.



 

T_T. Okay, so that was...ugh...kill me...I don't know what to write after the KeyYun conversation last chapter so yeah, I'm sorry.

But at least, SUJU is here! KYUHYUN, LEETEUK and EUNHYUK say HI!!!! ;DD

And Okay....I already reached 71 subscribers....OHEMGEE 71SUBS! FTW -runs around and does victory dance-

So yeah, haha! Because I love you all, lemme treat you some nice gifs  >:D

Onew: Okay kid, please give this to that beautiful eonni over thar okay? ;D

-_- Onew you can't control me...nyahahaha >:DD
Ps. I'm a dongsaeng you dubu! LOL.

Jonghyun is handsome...and y :D

Onew: How about me? :O

okay you're handsome too... -_-

But Taemin is so cute :'3

Thank you to my new SUBSCRIBERS:

tofulurvers

Taeckhun07

LovableTaemint

THE REPLY CORNER:

@SShizz501: The Drama is kinda starting but will go BOOM! Believe me >:)

@cyberchasefan200: UPDATED! :D

@TofuCharismaShawol: Neh~ :D Updated! XD

@kwin_shine143: I agree LOL. XD and Yunhee's not there because she's in the bathroom LOL. :))

@shimhaneul: annyeong~ welcome back ;3 .and my GM..I actually didn't plan anything on it...it has no connection actually. But if eonni says so....it makes sense anyway XD

@CookiesILikeCookies: YESH sweetie it's been a long time D;. ASDFGH. Yesh, and she will be more luckier~ *hint hint* >:D

SHINee says...

THANKS FOR READING AND SEE YOU AT THE COMMENTS!

 

Someone's gonna get scolded and someone's gonna realize something~ *hint hint* ;)