Onew. Dude, it’s called REALIZATION

SHINee's Juliette

 

Minho and Yunhee came home together, slightly chuckling at their small talks.

They entered the dorm and immediately went to the kitchen and saw Key leaning at the kitchen counter, arms crossed over his chest and eyes narrowing at them.

“So…where did the MinHee couple came from and didn’t they even informed umma?” he said.

The two visibly gulped, looking at each other.

Key’s spatula was just beside him for that spatula’s sake!

“Well?” the ‘umma’ raised his eyebrow.

“W-well we—“

“I actually saw her on the playground on my way home from jogging” Minho said, cutting off Yunhee.

“Oh” Key nodded and went off.

‘Key oppa is weird’ Yunhee thought.

“Is Key hyung PMS-ing?”

“..uh maybe?”

The two broke into small fit of laughter. Yunhee straighten up and looked at Minho with a serious expression.

“Oppa. Please don’t tell anyone about what Onew hyung did to me…especially Key oppa”

“I won’t” Minho smiled and patted her head.

“Thank you Minho oppa. I trust you” she smiled.

--


Yunhee was looking at the mirror as the stylist eonni put on some foundation on her face. She was still sleepy and had small eyebags under her eyes but she knew that make-up could cover them up.

“Noona, what time did you came home?” she heard Taemin asked with a hint of worry.

“3:40 am or something” she replied, closing her eyes and resting her head on the back of the chair.

“Yah~ Yunnie-ah. Don’t rest your head~ I’ll have a hard time to put make-up on your face~” the stylist eonni whined.

“Ehhhh~ eonni~” she whined back, pouting.

“Yunnieee~”

“Okay okay” she mumbled as she straighten herself up and let the stylist eonni put on some light make up on her face, still closing her eyes. Soon, the eonni went out because a staff called her, leaving Yunhee and Taemin alone since the others are outside.

“Yunhee …come here”

Yunhee opened her eyes as she smiled at Taemin through the mirror.

“What’s with the sudden call of my name without ‘noona’?” she chuckled lightly as she stood up and went by his side, sitting beside him as she gently pat his head, careful not to destroy his hairstyle.

Taemin didn’t say a thing as he placed an arm over Yunhee’s shoulder and let her head rest on his head.

“Wha—“

“Sleep” he softly ordered, not looking at her. Yunhee looked at him confused, but she slightly nodded and rests her head on his shoulder, closing her eyes, soon drifting off to dreamland.

Taemin looked at their reflection on the mirror in front of him. He sighed, remembering what Minho told him a while ago.

 

 “Taemin”

“Neh, Minho hyu—“

“Let’s stop the deal” Minho looked at him with a serious expression. Taemin invisibly gulped, knowing that Minho is really serious about it but kept his composure and pretend innocent.

“Huh?”

“Let’s stop the deal Taemin. Yunhee’s suffering”

“Suffering? Why would Yunhee noona suffer?” he lightly chuckled but soon faded when he met the older’s intense stare.

“I’m sorry” he whispered.

Minho sighed.

“I’ll let you meet Minji if you want, I’ll buy you a lot of banana milk if you want… let’s just…let’s just stop this okay?”

“..okay” he mumbled as he watch Minho strode off the room but stop mid-way.

“And please say sorry to your noona…” he said before he finally went out.

 

Taemin sighed as he looked over his left shoulder to see a peacefully sleeping Yunhee.

“Yunhee noona…I’m sorry” but came no response.

“Ahhh~ Taemin…chincha~~” he told himself, ruffling his hair and destroying his hairstyle with his right hand.

What he didn’t see was Yunhee’s smile that tugged on her lips after he said ‘sorry’.

Because of course, Yunhee already knew the reason why Minho and Taemin just apologized to her.

And she just found it out by herself.

 

--

“Yunhee-ah!” Haneul beamed as she hugged her dongsaeng.

“Omo! Eonni, you came!” Yunhee giggled as they went towards the place where ‘Hello’s going to be filmed.

“Wow, this is so cute!” the older female squealed as she gawked at the place. The staffs and cameramen are preparing for the filming and the other SHINee members we’re on the side.

“Oh! Haneul noona!” Taemin beamed as he went towards them.

“Annyeong haseyo Taemin!” Hanuel smiled as she slightly bowed and Taemin did the same.

“Hi Haneul-ah, what bought you here?” Key asked as he went towards them.

“Ahahahaha, well Yunhee told me to come and watch you film the MV so yeah…” Haneul smiled sheepishly.

“Oh I see, well be proud cause you’ll be the first to see our MV before anyone else.” Key grinned at her and she just giggled so as Yunhee.

Onew looked at Haneul and Yunhee talking to Taemin and Key. He felt something weird once again or rather, felt nervous when Haneul’s eyes met his for a second because he abruptly looked away after that.

Minho on the other hand carefully looked at his Onew hyung who was confused and his face slightly flushed after looking away from Haneul. Jonghyun suddenly poke him, making him snap from his observation.

“Yah Minho. Why are you looking at Onew hyung? Something wrong?” the shorter male asked.

“Ah..aniyo, there’s nothing wrong” he answered.

 

--

 

They started to film the MV starting from the first scene. Yunhee was sitting in front of a milky white grand piano;

she took a deep breath and smiled as she started playing a song. She was wearing a white dress and white flats; her curly hair was loose, reaching down her mid-back.

The next scene, Taemin was inside a room, sitting on the bed and his chin on top of his fists, looking deep in thought. He was wearing a simple gray shirt, navy blue pants and a pair of white rubber shoes.

Jonghyun was on the porch, taking a small peek of what’s inside the box and looked nervous. He was wearing a gray cardigan and black collared top paired with black pants and white and black shoes.

Key was on the streets, leaning in a small lamp post as he look up and pout. He was wearing a leopard printed red violet jacket with hood.

Minho was in a red car, looking at himself in the car’s side view mirror as he smiles at himself while he fixes his hair. He was wearing a black jacket.

Onew was leaning on the wall beside a door, holding close the bouquet of yellow flowers on his hand, looking excited and happy at the same time. He was wearing a jean jacket that was folded up to his elbows, a white printed shirt inside it and a pair of black pants.

The acting scene was filmed for 30 minutes or so and ending it with Yunhee who stopped playing the piano, stood up and went towards to the window and look up as a angelic smile played on her lips and Onew knocked at the door.

They changed their outfits to another (the one with Key wearing red, Jjong blue, Taemin white, Minho black and Onew brown…sorry, I can’t describe them well XD). Their clothes were all leopard printed and of course, Yunhee’s too was leopard printed.

 

 

They started to film their individual scenes starting from Jonghyun up to Yunhee. And soon moved to dancing Hello. They changed once again to another set of outfits with OnTae wearing black long sleeves except that Taemin’s has small shiny dots and Onew’s was plain and black pants and shoes. The JongKey duo was wearing a black jacket with a shirt inside paired with black pants and shoes and the MinHee duo was both wearing striped tops and black pants and shoes and Yunhee’s hair was tied in a neat ponytail.

While dancing once again, Onew’s necklace flung between his nose bridge and right eye which made him to stop and the music stop as well. The other members came to him worried but he just grinned and told them that he’s fine. He saw Haneul looking at him with a worried look at her face but he just smiled at her and mouthed ‘don’t worry, I’m fine’ and Haneul just had to believe it.

 

--

 

“Eonni, can you put this on the van?” Yunhee smiled at Haneul as she hand her a box of first aid kit. Their MV filming was just finished 5 minutes ago and Onew was now somewhere they don’t know.

“Huh? O..okay” Haneul complied as she took the first aid kit from Yunhee who was now grinning and went outside the parking lot to their van.

As she went nearer, she noticed that there is someone on the van but she don’t know who is it for the person’s back was facing her. She carefully opened the van’s door and noticed that the person was sniffling.

“Uhm, excuse me?” she carefully asked. The person turn around and to her surprise, a tear stained face Onew came face to face with her.

“O-Onew oppa?”

Onew’s slightly swollen eyes widened and he quickly turn around once again to wipe away his tears and his slightly dripping snot. He accidentally touched the part where his necklace flung a while ago and he winced in pain which Haneul didn’t go unnoticed.

“Omo, you have a bruise on your face” Haneul said as she takes his hand away form his face to examine the bruise between his nose bridge and right eye. Onew felt his skin burn from her touch, he didn’t know why he was feeling this but he just felt it. Haneul suddenly remembered that she was holding a first aid kit box and she immediately opened it, remembering that Yunhee wants her to put it here.

That Yunhee’ she smiled inwardly as she treat Onew’s bruise.

Onew looked at Haneul’s beautiful features as she treats him. Her white smooth skin, her pink thin lips. He just realized that she was so beautiful up-close.

“Thank you Haneul-ah”

“No problem” Haneul smiled as she continued putting the ointment.

He felt himself smile, but he didn’t stop himself this time.

Maybe because he was already falling for her.

 

--

 

“What do you mean Onew hyung’s just infatuated with you?” Minho asked as he and Yunhee watch Haneul and Onew talk and laugh inside the van from far away.

“Do you know the story of William Shakespeare’s Romeo and Juliet?” Yunhee asked, looking at him.

“Oh?”

“Juliet wasn’t Romeo’s first love, it was a girl named Rosaline... He adored her very much and was very infatuated with her but fell instantly with Juliet”

“And your point?” Minho asked, looking at her confused.

“Yunhee wasn’t Onew’s first love for he was just purely infatuated with her. But then he met Haneul, and he fell instantly for her…”

“Does he? Why would he instantly fall for Haneul?”

Yunhee giggled as she looked at the van where Haneul and Onew were still talking.

“Because that’s how uncertain love is Minho oppa. The persons we thought who were really meant for us were really just instruments to find the ones destined for us.”

“And how did you know that Haneul’s the one destined for Onew hyung?”

Yunhee just smiled.

“You’ll see oppa….you’ll see”



 

Yay! Double update ! :D

I'm sorry I haven't update for a while....well school sometimes -_-
And and, We are busy with our IP (Investigatory Projects)and a play about William Shakespeare (well, my group will play the Merchant of Venice not Romeo and Juliet which kinda XD)

So anyway, I'm sorry that I kinda made Taemin evil here...LOL. I just NEED to put something so that you people would know WHY the heck the 2min duo decided to push Onew to confess to Yunhee last few chapters..i kinda forgot which :P

And, is my fic getting a bit angsty or something? LOL. I kinda don't know what's happening on it XD

of course, THANK YOU TO MY NEW SUBCRIBERS XD

WhiteAutumn_x

supersone

THE REPLY CORNER

@SShizz501: LOL. I'm not fishy biased don't worry :))...Kyu biased? well maybe? But he was the first guy that came in my midn while writing that chappie XD. and and OnNeul..heh, you even gave it already a pairing name eh XD.

@cyberchasefan200: Updated! :DD..update your story too.. LOL. XD

@TofuCharismaShawol: Oh...okay you can call me EONNI/UNNIE then XD. Updated~ ! :D

@kwin_shine143: kuhuhuhu~ neh >:D

@shimhaneul: LOL. I forgot to promote your new fic..wait you haven't posted it yet XD. And the pic? I'm not sure we have that....well maybe on the future ;)

@mari_038: and because of your comment lazy eonni here's the title of my update! LOL XD.  
Oh, YES why would I forget that? >:D

@WhiteAutumn_x: Hi new reader! thank you for reading my fic and for loving it. Here's my update! XD

@SHINeexxxXD: thank you for reading! :D

So yeah, 

THANKS FOR READING AND SEE YOU AT THE COMMENTS!