Before the Diva's birthday

SHINee's Juliette

 

“UMMA I’M NOT INNOCENT ANYMORE!!!!”

 

Key looked at Yunhee, dumbfounded.

 

“H-huh?”

“I…I-I accidentally read a fanfic umma!...and..”

“And?”

“…I-it’s about you and me.”

 

 

 

“!@#$%^&*—HUWHAT?!?”

 

--

 

“Okay!” Key sighed in exasperation. He, Jonghyun, Onew and Yunhee were in the living room, having Key’s so called “family meeting”.

“Key, can you finally tell us why did you call us here…in your family meeting?” the dubu leader asked.

 “Appa, our daughter is not innocent anymore” Key said which made Jonghyun and Onew to look at Yunhee who’s in between them and back at Key who’s in front of them.

 

“Not innocent anymore? What do you mean by that?” the dubu “appa” asked, raising an eyebrow.

“She—“

 

“We’re home~!” Taemin yelled from the door as he and Minho enter the dorm.

“Oh! Taebaby, how’s your schedule with Minho?” Key asked.

“It’s fine umma~!” Taemin chirped.

“Uh, what are you guys doing here anyway? Did someone died or something?" Minho asked, noticing the serious look Key, Onew, Jonghyun and Yunhee had.

“Now that you ask that, why don’t you join the family meeting?” Key suggested, gesturing the two to sit down.

“Okay” Minho and Taemin sat down beside Onew and paid attention to Key.

“Back to our topic” Key cleared his throat as he sent a look at Yunhee, the latter visibly flinched and looked down immediately.

“What’s with noona?” Taemin asked, noticing the look Key gave to Yunhee.

 

 

 

 

“She reads fanfics”

“WHAT?!” they chorused.

“I don’t! I just accidentally read one!” Yunhee defended.

“Hey wait. What’s wrong with that? It’s not like we haven’t read one…and watched one” Jonghyun said, whispering the last part though Yunhee and Key heard it and made them blush.

“Y-Yah! It’s only you horndog hyung! You just included us and took away Taemin’s innocence about those!!” Key retorted.

 

 

 

“Y-you oppas watched…po…?” Yunhee asked innocently, looking at Key who blinked at her and started to stutter.

 

“We..I…uh..aish!”

“Guys, wait! We’re going out of the topic. What’s wrong with Yunhee accidentally reading that? It’s not like she can preserve her innocence about those things forever right?” Onew said.

“Of course it’s wrong! Because 1, She’s not even legal 2, She’s a freaking girl and 3, She accidentally read one about me AND her doing ‘it’” Key said.

 

 

 

 

“..oh. So she’s lusting for Key hyung” Minho blurted out, making Yunhee blush different shades of red.

“I-I’m not! I just stumbled on that story and I didn’t notice the tags! It’s not my fault that I’m sometimes ignorant!” she pouted.

 

“Oh, so that explains all” Onew said, Jonghyun and Minho nodded.

“Uhm…I have a question” Taemin raised his hand.

“What is it?” everyone looked at him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“What is ?”

 

--

 

Ring ding dong
Ring ding dong
Ring diggi ding diggi
Ding ding ding
(Meorisokae oolinda)

Ring ding dong
Ring ding dong
Ring diggi ding diggi
Ding ding ding
(Nae gaseumae oolinda)

Ring ding dong
Ring ding dong
Ring diggi ding diggi
Ding ding ding~

 

“Aigoo~ so great” Yunhee said as they take a small water break.

"By the way, guys we're gonna have a sponsor event with our Super Junior hyungs" Onew said before drinking his water.

Key's lip twitched at the word 'Super Junior' knowing that Kyuhyun would be there of course.

"Mwo? Where and when are we going to sponsor the event oppa?" Yunhee asked, wiping the sweat on her forehead with a towel.

 

"At the Seoul Charity on September 23"

 

 

'And it has to be my birthday damn it'

 

“Hyung? Are you alright?” Taemin asked, snapping Key from his thoughts. He blinked and looked at the maknae.

“I’m fine Taemin-ah. Why’d you ask?”

“Nothing, it’s just that you’re gripping onto your bottle tightly.”

“Oh.”

 

“Hey guys, want some chicken?” Manager hyung popped out the door, holding two boxes of Mexicana Chicken.

“Chicken!” Onew exclaimed as he went to their manager to get the box.

“Kamsahamnida oppa~” Yunhee grinned.

 

“Oh, before I forget, you guys already know the sponsor event with Super Junior right?” their manager asked.

“Neh”

“Yunhee-ah, please come with me”

“Eh? Why?” Yunhee blinked.

“You need to practice your duet with one of Super Junior’s members” Manager hyung replied.

“Hmm? With who?”

 

 

“With Cho Kyuhyun-ssi”

 

‘That’s it I had it’

 

“Why does Yunhee always have to be paired with Kyuhyun hyung! Super Junior has 13, no, 15 members, there are other members besides him, why it does always have to be him?!” Key exploded, gripping onto his bottle of water tightly.

 

“K-Key oppa…” Yunhee mumbled, surprised at his sudden out burst.

“I’m afraid I couldn’t answer that Key. Maybe you could ask the organizers about it…Yunhee?” Manager hyung looked at Yunhee as the latter nodded before looking at Key worriedly for the last time and went out.

 

Key took deep and long breaths, calming himself down at his sudden out burst. The other members looked at him worriedly and confused. Only one question running on their minds,

 

‘What’s wrong with Key/hyung?’

 

--

 

Kyuhyun looked at Yunhee and smiled. She looked back at him and smiled back as they sort out the lyrics of the song that they are going to sing on the sponsor event.

 

Key pouted as he watched the two from afar. They were on their break and the vending machine just had to be somewhat near Kyuhyun and Yunhee’s practice room.

 

“Key?”

Key looked at Jonghyun and sent him a questioning look.

“Are you okay? You seemed distracted and you seemed…jealous..”Jonghyun trailed off as he looked at the direction where Key was once looking at to see Kyuhyun and Yunhee now singing together.

Key forced out a laugh but it just sounded bitter.

“Even your laugh sounded bitter too” Jonghyun added, looking at Key.

“I just can’t help to be bitter hyung, I just can’t help but to be jealous. Maybe it’s just that because I’m still disappointed that Yunhee is dating Kyuhyun hyung, being her umma and all.” Key chuckled as he looked at Kyuhyun and Yunhee singing together.

Jonghyun looked at them too and slightly nodded. Of course, he knew that the two were NOT really dating but then, when his bestfriend started ranting on him how Yunhee started dating Kyuhyun he thought that it will be interesting to see the younger’s reaction when he finds out that the two were just meeting to plan for his birthday which is in 3 days.

 

‘Jealous mom’ he thought, chuckling.

 

“What are you chuckling at?” Key spat, glaring at him.

“Nothing” he looked at him, slightly shaking his head.

 

“Let’s go Key, the break’s almost over” Jonghyun smiled as he held Key’s hand and laced his fingers with his.

 

Key’s heart seemed to skip a beat when his bestfriend did that simple skinship.

 

“Neh hyung” he softly smiled as they went back.

 

‘I’m just jealous because I’m her umma right? I’m still in love with Jonghyun hyung right? I’m not going to fall for her ever….right?’


 


 

OH HAI :]

Belated MERRY CHIRSTMAS everyone

Heh. I haven't been able to update on Christmas because I was in my province and I'm typing now with my pink glittery nails. Kekeke XD

So anyway, this is my gift for you for christmas, Sorry it's late :p
 

and oh, I'll double update before new year :]

I was planning to do triple update [with this one] but then I think it's the best to post this one before I die of excitement XD

And oh, THANK YOU FOR MY NEW SUBSCRIBERS

UKissSHINeeGirls

igotyou

startao

shawol4lifeminnie

MissKitt

I LOVE YOU ALL :"D

THE REPLY CORNER:

@SShizz501: Keke. IKR. And Yunhee's BF? Hmmm...he'll come soon..very soon >:D

@CupcakeFairy: Thank you for loving my story so much...yeah, I want to be my own OC too..XD..Ke? boyfriend? Hmmm..sooooooon >:D

@cyberchasefan200: hohoho. Thank you and I've already read your update...LOL at Sungmin and Hyun XD. Oh, I'm so bad...why did I laughed at their...hot situation? kudos XDDDDDD

@UKissSHINeeGirls: LOL. I think that's a made up word here on our AFF universe? XD...And she's not uninnocent, it's just that she's IGNORANT...TOO IGNORANT XD. Okay okay, let me see...The puppy and the cat to end up together?..it depends :]

@tofulurvers: LOL. IKR XD

@kwin_shine143: Neh, thanks for reading :]

ANNYEONG~
 

THANKS FOR READING AND PLEASE COMMENT~