She's Here

SHINee's Juliette

 

YunHee's so kyeopta XD


Yun Hee stared blankly at her laptop, eyes were not leaving the certain topic she was reading but her mind was actually wandering off somewhere else.

--

“That what oppa?” she looked at Onew who can’t look at her in the eyes.

“...that I like you...”

Yun Hee blinked once, twice.

“You...like...me?” she asked carefully.

“N-no! I was just asking what will you do if I suddenly told you that I like you~” Onew defended, waving his hands in front of his body.

“But...you wouldn’t ask that if you don’t like me...right?” Yun Hee said as she looked straight at his eyes.

Busted. Onew lowered his head and meekly nodded.

“Yeah...I...I like you...from the first time I met you...” Onew whispered inaudibly.

Yun Hee felt herself smile; feeling the burden on her chest that she felt for 2 months finally vanished when Onew confessed to her.

“...I know...”

“You...you knew?!” his head shot up, eyes widened in shock.

“Am I that obvious?” he asked himself in disbelief.

Yun Hee shook her head from side to side,

“I just knew it oppa. Remember the time you mistook me as a stalker and actually got mad at me for having my own pictures when I was still Minki? I just figured out, who in the world wouldn’t be mad or jealous if you found your crush’s pictures on someone’s phone” she chuckled and remained silent for a while.

 

“...but...it’s okay...” she said which made Onew’s eyes widen once more.

“It’s okay? It’s okay that I like you? You wouldn’t try to avoid me or something?” He almost jumped out of joy. Yun Hee gave him a small smile and nodded.

The cool wind blow on them before a moment of silence reign once again.

“But...I’m sorry oppa, I think I’m not yet ready for this...” Yun Hee bit her lower lip and stared at the floor.

“W-what do you mean Yun Hee-ah?”

“I like you too Onew-oppa....but, I only see you as a brother and a friend right now. So please don’t expect too much...I’m sorry” Yun Hee bowed and was about to go when Onew grabbed her wrist and pulled her for a hug.

“It’s alright Yun Hee-ah...I’ll wait if I need to” Onew smiled before kissing the top of Yun Hee’s head which made her stiffen inwardly but hugged him back anyway.

“Thank you oppa”

--

Yun Hee stared blankly at her laptop, eyes were not leaving the certain topic she was reading. She shook her head and cleared her thoughts as she started to re-read that certain topic she was looking at.

 

SHINee’s Juliette Yun Hee has already 5 fansites in just 4 days!’

4 days after SHINee’s Yun Hee debuted in Inkigayo and other various music shows, fansites started to pop out the web!

A total of 5 newly created fansites were just spotted right now and currently some are making more. ShaWols that are Yun Hee’s fans all over the world decided to call themselves as ‘YunHeeVersals’ which is now actually the official fanclub name of Park Yun Hee’s fans....

 

Yun Hee grinned, seeing that the fans liked her a lot. Though, she knew that after a week or even a day          –which she hopes not— anti fans would pop out like a mushroom anytime but she decided to shrug it off.

 

“PARK JESSICA!” a loud voice boomed through her laptop and a cute girl with a fair complexion pop out in the window screen.

Yun Hee jumped out in shock, holding her dear life in the process. She glared at the girl in the computer screen which the other just shrugged off.

“BELATED Happy MONTH ANNIVERSARY” the girl grinned evilly, irritation on her voice was clear. very clear.

Yun Hee blinked multiple times before something slowly hit her like a freaking arrow.

“B..belated happy month anniversary too?” she greeted back, more like questioned back.

“You know how long I was waiting yesterday for you to get your freaking online?” the girl on the other line grinned once again.

“Uh...no?”

“Yeah...NO. Because you’re busy with your schedules being SHINee’s Juliette and forgetting that yesterday was our month anniversary” the girl pouted, crossing her arms over her chest.

“Look Marianne, I’m sorry! I— WHAT?! You, you already saw my debut?!” Yun Hee shrieked, gripping the sides of her laptop like a mad woman. (Remember Marianne? In Chapter 4? :3)

Marianne rolled her eyes and scoffed dramatically before answering.

“DUH. For the sake of channels I have KBS, SBS and other kinds of Korean channel remember?”

“...oh! Yeah! I remember!” Yun Hee nodded idiotically.

“...and that was another reason why I’m mad at you right now” Marianne squinted her eyes at Yun Hee. She just laughed nervously, scratching the back of her head.

“Why didn’t you told me about your debut with SHINee?! I thought I was your bestfriend~!” Marianne faked a cry, making Yun Hee feel guilty.

“I’m sorry...it’s just that, I didn’t have time to tell you because many things happened here....I’m sorry” she said in a low voice.

Marianne sighed and shook her head.

“So that’s why you dressed up as a male, do this and that and other things and also that’s why I saw Key, Minho, Onew and Jonghyun at your back the first time I called you and, and..Oh whatever!” she sighed once more.

“How...how’d you know the reason why I dressed up as a male? I haven’t told you anything yet” Yun Hee furrowed her eyebrows.

“Well, I’m your bestfriend and I know you very well so yeah. And by the way, I’m not mad at you anymore. You know I can’t stay mad at my beloved Jessica right?” Marianne smiled and battles her eyelashes.

“Thanks Marianne” Yun Hee grinned.

“Oh, by the way stop calling me Jessica, my real name’s Yun Hee and Jessica’s just my English name”

“Awww~ but I like that name and I’m a fan of that person. Kekeke. I’m a YunHeeVersal and Yun Hee’s English name is Jessica~”

“Oh geez...here we are at her weird songs again”

--

You make a very beauty species
(species, species)
Tsume ni kui komu y
(y y)

Oh baby where did you come from?

ANPURU de for your life~’

 

Yun Hee’s eyes lit up. Hearing that ringtone, she knew that he was actually calling her, for the first time in 6 months.

She excitedly clicked the green button and answered enthusiastically.

[Italic fonts are said in Japanese]

Moshi, moshi? Yuya-nii-chan?!” (Hello?)

Oh, Yun Hee-chan! It’s been a long time! How are you?” a husky voice spoke in the other line in Japanese.

I’m fine Yuya-nii-chan! How about you?” she replied also in Japanese, grinning widely.

Same here, just a bit busy because of schedules” Yuya chuckled.

 

“Psst. Hyung, do you have any idea who is noona talking to?” Taemin whispered on Key’s ear.

Key looked over at Yun Hee who was smiling as she talk over the phone. A smile he never saw for 2 months that they’ve been together.

“I don’t know” Key shrugged.

“Is she talking Japanese?” Taemin asked once more as Key tried to hear their conversation.

 

“Eh? You mean you’re going to Hokkaido for a sponsor show? That’s great!”

 

“Uh, yes she is?” Key replied.

“Wow! She’s talking to a Japanese~ Aww, I wish I can speak that fluent too” Taemin pouted cutely and Key just chuckled.

 

Oh, by the way...Congratulations Park Yun Hee-chan” Yuya said.

Hmm? Congratulations? For what?” Yun Hee asked curiosly.

For debuting and finally being an idol” he chuckled.

Eh?! You’ve heard already?”

Not only heard, I’ve watched it too...You’re so great!”

Oiii~ Onii-chan! It’s embarassing~” Yun Hee whined, covering her face even though she knew he’s not there to see her do so.

No it’s not, you’re great. Really, I’m so proud of my little Yuyu” Yuya chuckled.

Hey! I’m not little anymore! And Yuyu is my nickname for you~” she pouted,

Though, please always be careful. You know how dangerous an idol’s life is..” Yuya said in a soft tone.

“I know onii-chan”Yun Hee smiled.

‘Yuya! It’s time for your photoshoot!’ a voice called out.

Oops, gotta go now~ bye my little Yuyu! Take care~” Yuya bade.

Okay, Take care too Onii-chan~ bye!” Yun Hee smiled before hearing a dial tone meaning that he already hung up.

 

“Yunbaby~ who’s that?” Key smiled as he gave Yun Hee her chocolate milk.

“That? It’s my childhood friend from Japan. You know, trying to check me up once in a while” Yun Hee smiled before drinking her chocolate milk.

“Oh, I see why your smile is like that” he nodded.

 

*DING DONG*

 

“I’m gonna get it!” Onew yelled as he stood up from the couch and ran towards the door.

“Kekeke, I bet it’s the cat plushie I ordered yesterday for Yun Hee” he grinned before opening the door.

However, his grin completely vanished and changed into a confused expression at a girl wearing a purple jacket and skinny jeans, hair tied in a ponytail with a red suitcase beside her, standing in front of their dorm.

“Uh...may I help you?” he politely asked. Seeing that something’s familiar with her face.

“Is Park Yun Hee here?” she gave him an oh-so-sweet smile.

“I think she—“

“....Ha...Haneul-unnie?” Yun Hee asked, eyes wide and her hand almost drop the empty glass she was holding.

Haneul’s oh-so-sweet smile turned into a sly smirk as she turned her attention towards Yun Hee.

 

“I see that my lovely dongsaeng was here after all”

 

 


 

Because I love to give you cliffhangers >:D<

Kekekeke.  well anyway, I hope you liked the chapter because you finally knew what happened when Onew confessed >:))

Will Onew really wait? Or he will comeback to his beloved chicken? Find out in the next series.

LMAO am I some kind of a narrator? XDD

Nah, Imma surprise you on what will be Yun Hee's soooo final decision for Onew's confession >:D<

BTW, I know some doesn't know who YUYA is... He is a JPOP artist and and, he's HOT 8D

Here is his picture~ (credits to closetoyou@LJ)

and his full name is Matsua Yuya :"D

so yeah, he'll be a cameo once in a while in the future chapters.

ANYWAY! THANKS TO MY NEW SUBSCRIBERS ~ <3 <3 <3

awesomenesz

adeleshinee

OurWorldsCollidee

and now for...*drum rolls*

THE REPLY CORNER:

@ mari_038: kekekekeke~ yes SHE's here and and, yeah, Yun Hee should open up...well she soon will ^^. hmm...I can see my other unnie's comment on top of yours XD

@shimhaneul: nyahahahaha!!! Thank you XD. Okay, I know we've talked about your comment in school so yeah....OK LET'S LOVE EACH OTHER XDDDD

@ sharehappyness: haha, really? XD Well he looked like a complete dork when he did that. Though I still love Onew :). I'm so happy that you enjoyed my update :D

@ xXK -Pop4UXx: hmmmm~ I don't know? *blinks innocently* >:D. Yes, someone's coming and she's in SHINee's doorstep >:D

@ CookiesILikeCookies: *evil laugh*....you make unnie scared with your rampage ._. well anyway, hahaha! I was like 'Ohyeaaaa' when I cliffhanged his confession >:DDD. and IMMA CAPSLOCK TOO HERE IN THE END XD. NADO SARANGHAE <3

 

AND I HAVE AN ANNOUNCEMENT TO MAKE.....

 

I have a new baby! :3
Oh yeah uh-huh! XD

So here's the link....I'M PROMOTING IT >:D

Through the Mirror [H] <-- click!

It's rated...IKR. so yeah, please read it and love it too like how you loved my SHINee's Juliette *puppy dog eyes*

okay...KIDS! stay away from this.....if someone could really stop you XD

 

PLEASE DO COMMENT AND SUBSCIRBE!

KAMSAHAMNIDA!

 

aren't my emoticons so evil today? >:D<